Skip to content

2009 season tickets for sale--two on lower level

Tickets & Trading Forum
6 2 2.2k
  • Lost my job and need to pay for my tickets by May 1, 2009-- you can have 2 tickets to all 2009 games for cost of $1,004-(I'm not making a cent on this) I would also consider selling the $750 PSLs for $500 each, which would give you ownership of the seats. These are great seats in lower west endzone, section 146, row 28 seats 13 & 14 on aisle. Call phone number (440) 288-3168 before Friday.

  • Lost my job and need to pay for my tickets by May 1, 2009-- you can have 2 tickets to all 2009 games for cost of $1,004-(I'm not making a cent on this) I would also consider selling the $750 PSLs for $500 each, which would give you ownership of the seats. These are great seats in lower west endzone, section 146, row 28 seats 13 & 14 on aisle. Call phone number (440) 288-3168 before Friday.

    @john2009 said:

    Lost my job and need to pay for my tickets by May 1, 2009-- you can have 2 tickets to all 2009 games for cost of $1,004-(I'm not making a cent on this) I would also consider selling the $750 PSLs for $500 each, which would give you ownership of the seats. These are great seats in lower west endzone, section 146, row 28 seats 13 & 14 on aisle. Call phone number (440) 288-3168 before Friday.

    I forgot to mention that I could probably work it out with the BROWNS to accept 2 payments of $504 by May 1st and $500 due June 1st--john2009

  • Zombo said:

    I'm not in the market, but that's a good deal for someone that has been waiting to get Browns tickets...

    Zombo

    Thanks for your comments---I've been a season ticket holder for 30 years thru many ups and downs, so I hate to give up my seats but I have no choice.

  • @john2009 said:

    Lost my job and need to pay for my tickets by May 1, 2009-- you can have 2 tickets to all 2009 games for cost of $1,004-(I'm not making a cent on this) I would also consider selling the $750 PSLs for $500 each, which would give you ownership of the seats. These are great seats in lower west endzone, section 146, row 28 seats 13 & 14 on aisle. Call phone number (440) 288-3168 before Friday.

    I forgot to mention that I could probably work it out with the BROWNS to accept 2 payments of $504 by May 1st and $500 due June 1st--john2009

    @john2009 said:

    I forgot to mention that I could probably work it out with the BROWNS to accept 2 payments of $504 by May 1st and $500 due June 1st--john2009
    I realize many people don't have cash to pay for this on short notice, but the Browns said thery would take a check or credit card payments on my account and I would be willing to sign an agreement to turn over the tickets as soon as I got them. ( my cards are maxed out)
  • MINE!!!!!!

  • Lost my job and need to pay for my tickets by May 1, 2009-- you can have 2 tickets to all 2009 games for cost of $1,004-(I'm not making a cent on this) I would also consider selling the $750 PSLs for $500 each, which would give you ownership of the seats. These are great seats in lower west endzone, section 146, row 28 seats 13 & 14 on aisle. Call phone number (440) 288-3168 before Friday.

    @john2009 said:

    Lost my job and need to pay for my tickets by May 1, 2009-- you can have 2 tickets to all 2009 games for cost of $1,004-(I'm not making a cent on this) I would also consider selling the $750 PSLs for $500 each, which would give you ownership of the seats. These are great seats in lower west endzone, section 146, row 28 seats 13 & 14 on aisle. Call phone number (440) 288-3168 before Friday.

    THANKS TO OSUSEV AND ZOMBO MY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD ! --john2009, Thurs 1;12 pm