Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
  3. True Detective

True Detective

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
8 Posts 4 Posters 471 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
    • 39k Posts
    • 9k Reputation
    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #1

    So has anybody seen the second season? Just started it last night and it's the most boring shit I've ever seen. I might give it one more episode but Christ it sucks.

    I have Goliath on Deck and as soon as all episodes are recorded Westworld.

    WSS

    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
    The GipperT T 2 Replies Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • W Westside Steve

      So has anybody seen the second season? Just started it last night and it's the most boring shit I've ever seen. I might give it one more episode but Christ it sucks.

      I have Goliath on Deck and as soon as all episodes are recorded Westworld.

      WSS

      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
      • 57k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @westside-steve said:

      So has anybody seen the second season? Just started it last night and it's the most boring shit I've ever seen. I might give it one more episode but Christ it sucks.

      I have Goliath on Deck and as soon as all episodes are recorded Westworld.

      WSS

      I saw the whole thing. It was a far, far cry from the first season.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 30k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Agree... didn't grab me like Season 1 did with McConaughey's riveting performance and it's more adventuresome storyline, but I thought it did heat up as the season moved along.

        If you haven't viewed "The Night of..." yet, you may want to set TDS2 aside for a while and nibble at it.

        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
          • 30k Posts
          • 6k Reputation
          Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Speaking of "The Night of..." there are rumors of a second season in the works...

          "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
          W 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

            Speaking of "The Night of..." there are rumors of a second season in the works...

            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
            • 39k Posts
            • 9k Reputation
            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
            #5

            @tour2ma said:

            Speaking of "The Night of..." there are rumors of a second season in the works...

            Yes indeed. Just finished up the night of; gripping all the way through each and every episode.

            Like I said I have Goliath, Westworld when there's enough episodes so I can binge, season 2 of Daredevil which Susan likes more than me and maybe take another try watching The Wire.

            WSS

            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
              • 30k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I haven't dipped into Westworld as yet, but the Season is on my DVR.

              Also never watched The Wire, but it's just an HBO Go away... will get to it someday.

              "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                • 39k Posts
                • 9k Reputation
                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I went with Bosch season 2

                WSS

                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • W Westside Steve

                  So has anybody seen the second season? Just started it last night and it's the most boring shit I've ever seen. I might give it one more episode but Christ it sucks.

                  I have Goliath on Deck and as soon as all episodes are recorded Westworld.

                  WSS

                  The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                  • 15k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @westside-steve said:

                  So has anybody seen the second season? Just started it last night and it's the most boring shit I've ever seen. I might give it one more episode but Christ it sucks.

                  I have Goliath on Deck and as soon as all episodes are recorded Westworld.

                  WSS

                  I saw it. It's far inferior to the first season

                  Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  Theme
                  • System
                  • Light
                  • Dark
                  The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                  The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Forums
                  • Recent
                  • Popular
                  • Users
                  • Donate