Don't Eat the 'Memberries
-
"Things aren't looking good here," Says Boris. "Whatever you do: don't eat the 'memberries'.
"I'm afraid everyone here wanted to go back in the past... The memberries cloud your judgement, they get inside your head, you see."
"Wait a minute - no one gets inside my head you Limey bitch," Trump tells Johnson. "Stop wasting my time or I'll have you on a plane here in five minutes sucking my dick."
"I believe they've already eaten the memberries"
"Oh dear"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login