Skip to content

Forcing Racism

Political Discussion
45 9 1.2k
  • Let's not misunderstand one another. I'm not trying to use slavery as any means of justification of criminal behavior. However, we would be disillusioned to say that slavery has very little social impact especially since the period lasted generations. Also if black people would not have had to scrape, claw, and struggle even after slavery was long abolished; I firmly believe we as a nation would be much further along. The lack of knowledge among white people about all black slavery entailed has led to a melignant sense of indifference. Much like the lack of acknowledgement of Jim Crow, and other facets of the Civil Rights Movement has led to indifference on part of whites and frustration on part of blacks.

    As for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson go, stop listening to men of their ilk. Listen to the ones that still live with discrimination. Listen to the ones that live right and raise their children right. The world (media) would have you believe black people are inherently lazy and immoral people. I'd like to believe you see the opposite more than you see the lie that's been set in motion by the media. If you haven't seen the opposite I challenge you from this day forward to seek it out. God Bless you fellas and an early Happy Thanksgiving.

  • Let's not misunderstand one another. I'm not trying to use slavery as any means of justification of criminal behavior. However, we would be disillusioned to say that slavery has very little social impact especially since the period lasted generations. Also if black people would not have had to scrape, claw, and struggle even after slavery was long abolished; I firmly believe we as a nation would be much further along. The lack of knowledge among white people about all black slavery entailed has led to a melignant sense of indifference. Much like the lack of acknowledgement of Jim Crow, and other facets of the Civil Rights Movement has led to indifference on part of whites and frustration on part of blacks.

    As for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson go, stop listening to men of their ilk. Listen to the ones that still live with discrimination. Listen to the ones that live right and raise their children right. The world (media) would have you believe black people are inherently lazy and immoral people. I'd like to believe you see the opposite more than you see the lie that's been set in motion by the media. If you haven't seen the opposite I challenge you from this day forward to seek it out. God Bless you fellas and an early Happy Thanksgiving.

    @marcus said:

    Let's not misunderstand one another. I'm not trying to use slavery as any means of justification of criminal behavior. However, we would be disillusioned to say that slavery has very little social impact especially since the period lasted generations. Also if black people would not have had to scrape, claw, and struggle even after slavery was long abolished; I firmly believe we as a nation would be much further along. The lack of knowledge among white people about all black slavery entailed has led to a melignant sense of indifference. Much like the lack of acknowledgement of Jim Crow, and other facets of the Civil Rights Movement has led to indifference on part of whites and frustration on part of blacks.

    As for Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson go, stop listening to men of their ilk. Listen to the ones that still live with discrimination. Listen to the ones that live right and raise their children right. The world (media) would have you believe black people are inherently lazy and immoral people. I'd like to believe you see the opposite more than you see the lie that's been set in motion by the media. If you haven't seen the opposite I challenge you from this day forward to seek it out. God Bless you fellas and an early Happy Thanksgiving.

    Stay cool Marcus and Happy Thanksgiving as well.
  • What irks me ..

    The media acts as if the white people are the only rasists people. I've ran across many black people that have acted racist. People forget Its a two way street for unity.

  • In a lighter side I have a story a black friend told me. We were talking about break dancing back in the day. Now I don't break dance or listen to rap but I listened as he told me...Pharapharsing btw

    "ya we used to go to the mall and bring our cardboard and boom box. We'd dance to get attention but there was this one kid that was so good...every time he'd show up to dance we'd pack up our shit and go to the other end of the mall"

    Lmao

  • Lol Stinkbait. Yes it's really hardcore to make Trump out to be such a monster.

    @one-post said:

    Lol Stinkbait. Yes it's really hardcore to make Trump out to be such a monster.

    Stuart

    What you blathering about now One Post Too Many?

  • In a lighter side I have a story a black friend told me. We were talking about break dancing back in the day. Now I don't break dance or listen to rap but I listened as he told me...Pharapharsing btw

    "ya we used to go to the mall and bring our cardboard and boom box. We'd dance to get attention but there was this one kid that was so good...every time he'd show up to dance we'd pack up our shit and go to the other end of the mall"

    Lmao

    @one-post said:

    In a lighter side I have a story a black friend told me. We were talking about break dancing back in the day. Now I don't break dance or listen to rap but I listened as he told me...Pharapharsing btw

    "ya we used to go to the mall and bring our cardboard and boom box. We'd dance to get attention but there was this one kid that was so good...every time he'd show up to dance we'd pack up our shit and go to the other end of the mall"

    Lmao

    Stuart

    And you find that funny why?

  • trump-confederate-flag.jpg

  • What irks me ..

    The media acts as if the white people are the only rasists people. I've ran across many black people that have acted racist. People forget Its a two way street for unity.

    @one-post said:

    What irks me ..

    The media acts as if the white people are the only rasists people. I've ran across many black people that have acted racist. People forget Its a two way street for unity.

    Stuart.

    Wow. Nothing ever gets past you.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    trump-confederate-flag.jpg

    Stuart

    The point?

    Go ahead spit it out, must mean Trump is a racist.

  • @one-post said:

    In a lighter side I have a story a black friend told me. We were talking about break dancing back in the day. Now I don't break dance or listen to rap but I listened as he told me...Pharapharsing btw

    "ya we used to go to the mall and bring our cardboard and boom box. We'd dance to get attention but there was this one kid that was so good...every time he'd show up to dance we'd pack up our shit and go to the other end of the mall"

    Lmao

    Stuart

    And you find that funny why?

    @stinkhole said:

    StuartAnd you find that funny why?

    It's just funny. Don't you remember the break dancers at the mall? I was the kid in parachute pants and a Quite Riot concert teeshirt with high top converses on. Who were you? Oh the one at the arcade with daddy's dollars?
  • Sorry Marcus. You have to excuse Stinkholes. I was just joking.

  • For the record I think you're ok Stinkholes. Although a Steelers fan you're in touch with reality which is a breath of fresh air. Keep hatin' because it makes us more better er. πŸ™‚

  • @one-post said:

    What irks me ..

    The media acts as if the white people are the only rasists people. I've ran across many black people that have acted racist. People forget Its a two way street for unity.

    Stuart.

    Wow. Nothing ever gets past you.

    @stinkhole said:

    Stuart.Wow. Nothing ever gets past you.

    I had to delete one post because I knew you'd blow it all out and make some deal about it. You're no worse then the ones crying with a trophy.
  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    trump-confederate-flag.jpg

    Stuart

    The point?

    Go ahead spit it out, must mean Trump is a racist.

    @stinkhole said:

    Stuart

    The point?

    Go ahead spit it out, must mean Trump is a racist.

    Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.

  • @stinkhole said:

    Stuart

    The point?

    Go ahead spit it out, must mean Trump is a racist.

    Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.

    Me either. It's part of heritage. But in some cases the American flag Trumps it.
  • @stinkhole said:

    Stuart

    The point?

    Go ahead spit it out, must mean Trump is a racist.

    Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.

    Stuart

    I was surprised because I didn't think you were a lefty, but that's exactly how a lefty would post in order to make a point. That flag to them is a symbol of racism.

    Thanks for setting things straight.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.

    Me either. It's part of heritage. But in some cases the American flag Trumps it.

    "One said:

    Me either. It's part of heritage. But in some cases the American flag Trumps it.

    The only heritage the Confederate flag has is in being the flag of a failed country that was defeated by the USA in a war over 150 years ago. If anything, it's a flag of fucking losers.

  • "One said:

    Me either. It's part of heritage. But in some cases the American flag Trumps it.

    The only heritage the Confederate flag has is in being the flag of a failed country that was defeated by the USA in a war over 150 years ago. If anything, it's a flag of fucking losers.

    @jbluhm86 said:

    The only heritage the Confederate flag has is in being the flag of a failed country that was defeated by the USA in a war over 150 years ago. If anything, it's a flag of fucking losers.

  • @stinkhole said:

    Stuart.Wow. Nothing ever gets past you.

    I had to delete one post because I knew you'd blow it all out and make some deal about it. You're no worse then the ones crying with a trophy.

    @one-post said:

    I had to delete one post because I knew you'd blow it all out and make some deal about it. You're no worse then the ones crying with a trophy.

    Stuart

    Haha...One Post is worried about what I'll say. Am I too much like your daddy?

    I don't know where you're going with the "crying with a trophy" comment, but anyone I've seen crying with a trophy is a winner, cause they just won something big.

  • For the record I think you're ok Stinkholes. Although a Steelers fan you're in touch with reality which is a breath of fresh air. Keep hatin' because it makes us more better er. πŸ™‚

    @one-post said:

    For the record I think you're ok Stinkholes. Although a Steelers fan you're in touch with reality which is a breath of fresh air. Keep hatin' because it makes us more better er. πŸ™‚

    Wow...a vote of confidence from One Post!

    I feel so much better now.

    Keep hatin' who? I don't hate you One Post. I laugh at you and your constant struggle to formulate a coherent sentence.