Forcing Racism
-
What irks me ..
The media acts as if the white people are the only rasists people. I've ran across many black people that have acted racist. People forget Its a two way street for unity.
-
-
In a lighter side I have a story a black friend told me. We were talking about break dancing back in the day. Now I don't break dance or listen to rap but I listened as he told me...Pharapharsing btw
"ya we used to go to the mall and bring our cardboard and boom box. We'd dance to get attention but there was this one kid that was so good...every time he'd show up to dance we'd pack up our shit and go to the other end of the mall"
Lmao
Stuart
And you find that funny why?
It's just funny. Don't you remember the break dancers at the mall? I was the kid in parachute pants and a Quite Riot concert teeshirt with high top converses on. Who were you? Oh the one at the arcade with daddy's dollars?StuartAnd you find that funny why?
-
Sorry Marcus. You have to excuse Stinkholes. I was just joking.
-
For the record I think you're ok Stinkholes. Although a Steelers fan you're in touch with reality which is a breath of fresh air. Keep hatin' because it makes us more better er.

-
I had to delete one post because I knew you'd blow it all out and make some deal about it. You're no worse then the ones crying with a trophy.Stuart.Wow. Nothing ever gets past you.
-
Stuart
The point?
Go ahead spit it out, must mean Trump is a racist.
Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.
-
Stuart
The point?
Go ahead spit it out, must mean Trump is a racist.
Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.
Me either. It's part of heritage. But in some cases the American flag Trumps it.Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.
-
Stuart
The point?
Go ahead spit it out, must mean Trump is a racist.
Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.
Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.
Stuart
I was surprised because I didn't think you were a lefty, but that's exactly how a lefty would post in order to make a point. That flag to them is a symbol of racism.
Thanks for setting things straight.
-
Me either. It's part of heritage. But in some cases the American flag Trumps it.Me? Think Trump is a racist? No. Just showing his support down south. And I don't think the Confederate Flag is racist either by the way.
"One said:
Me either. It's part of heritage. But in some cases the American flag Trumps it.
The only heritage the Confederate flag has is in being the flag of a failed country that was defeated by the USA in a war over 150 years ago. If anything, it's a flag of fucking losers.
-
"One said:
Me either. It's part of heritage. But in some cases the American flag Trumps it.
The only heritage the Confederate flag has is in being the flag of a failed country that was defeated by the USA in a war over 150 years ago. If anything, it's a flag of fucking losers.
-
I had to delete one post because I knew you'd blow it all out and make some deal about it. You're no worse then the ones crying with a trophy.Stuart.Wow. Nothing ever gets past you.
I had to delete one post because I knew you'd blow it all out and make some deal about it. You're no worse then the ones crying with a trophy.
Stuart
Haha...One Post is worried about what I'll say. Am I too much like your daddy?
I don't know where you're going with the "crying with a trophy" comment, but anyone I've seen crying with a trophy is a winner, cause they just won something big.
-
For the record I think you're ok Stinkholes. Although a Steelers fan you're in touch with reality which is a breath of fresh air. Keep hatin' because it makes us more better er.

For the record I think you're ok Stinkholes. Although a Steelers fan you're in touch with reality which is a breath of fresh air. Keep hatin' because it makes us more better er.

Wow...a vote of confidence from One Post!
I feel so much better now.
Keep hatin' who? I don't hate you One Post. I laugh at you and your constant struggle to formulate a coherent sentence.
-
For the record I think you're ok Stinkholes. Although a Steelers fan you're in touch with reality which is a breath of fresh air. Keep hatin' because it makes us more better er.

Wow...a vote of confidence from One Post!
I feel so much better now.
Keep hatin' who? I don't hate you One Post. I laugh at you and your constant struggle to formulate a coherent sentence.
Ya ok. No one wants to read a book on a message board or fb. I just don't want to bore you. Keep em coming.Wow...a vote of confidence from One Post!I feel so much better now.Keep hatin' who? I don't hate you One Post. I laugh at you and your constant struggle to formulate a coherent sentence.
-
I had to delete one post because I knew you'd blow it all out and make some deal about it. You're no worse then the ones crying with a trophy.
Stuart
Haha...One Post is worried about what I'll say. Am I too much like your daddy?
I don't know where you're going with the "crying with a trophy" comment, but anyone I've seen crying with a trophy is a winner, cause they just won something big.
My dad sucks he really does. I talk to you more than him...and you're a Steelers fan. Anyway rock on stink baits.StuartHaha...One Post is worried about what I'll say. Am I too much like your daddy?I don't know where you're going with the "crying with a trophy" comment, but anyone I've seen crying with a trophy is a winner, cause they just won something big.
-
My dad sucks he really does. I talk to you more than him...and you're a Steelers fan. Anyway rock on stink baits.StuartHaha...One Post is worried about what I'll say. Am I too much like your daddy?I don't know where you're going with the "crying with a trophy" comment, but anyone I've seen crying with a trophy is a winner, cause they just won something big.
-
Ya ok. No one wants to read a book on a message board or fb. I just don't want to bore you. Keep em coming.Wow...a vote of confidence from One Post!I feel so much better now.Keep hatin' who? I don't hate you One Post. I laugh at you and your constant struggle to formulate a coherent sentence.
-
Yep I'm a big dork and I'll take that over a Steelers fan any day in the year...any year. Go to the mall and buy your fancy clothes while I put wind in my face and wear my boots.StuartNo one wants to read a sentence more than once to understand what it is you're trying to say either dork.
-
"One said:
Me either. It's part of heritage. But in some cases the American flag Trumps it.
The only heritage the Confederate flag has is in being the flag of a failed country that was defeated by the USA in a war over 150 years ago. If anything, it's a flag of fucking losers.
-
So you would ban the Union Jack? Recall all the Who albums?
WSS
The U.K. is still an extant country, CSA isn't.
Besides, The Who don't need a Union Jack to know how to rock.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login
