Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. Good dog

Good dog

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
5 Posts 3 Posters 858 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 9k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
    #1

    My dog, wooly husky:

    9PhpjA.jpg

    Is a total bitch, but if he knows one thing it's not to eat the cat treats when they get them. He'll stare at them and watch them eat but has learned enough not to eat them.

    Friend's dog was here and the cats got treats, dog went for the treats and my dog jumped in front of him and stopped him defending the treats, still while not eating them.

    Random story but I thought it was funny

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Very good looking dog there. Does he have 2 different colored eyes?

      We had a husky when I was a kid. He had 1 blue eye 1 brown eye.

      He wasn't as well behaved as yours though. I remember him chewing up my sisters Barbie dolls. And my moms Tupperware.

      Yeah I'm old enough to remember Tupperware

      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
      bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • One Post One PostO
        • 4k Posts
        • 284 Reputation
        One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Is this why you've been going through the peanut butter so fast? Lmao!

        https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • Browns149B Browns149

          Very good looking dog there. Does he have 2 different colored eyes?

          We had a husky when I was a kid. He had 1 blue eye 1 brown eye.

          He wasn't as well behaved as yours though. I remember him chewing up my sisters Barbie dolls. And my moms Tupperware.

          Yeah I'm old enough to remember Tupperware

          bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @browns149 said:

          Very good looking dog there. Does he have 2 different colored eyes?

          We had a husky when I was a kid. He had 1 blue eye 1 brown eye.

          He wasn't as well behaved as yours though. I remember him chewing up my sisters Barbie dolls. And my moms Tupperware.

          Yeah I'm old enough to remember Tupperware

          He has two different colored eyes but he's not very well behaved. Sometimes I'll wake up to toilet paper shredded all over the floor with him laying in the middle of it.

          Overall good, just never runs out of energy.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 10k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            The dog I have now never runs out of energy. He's a handful. But he's Awesome

            post-5619-0-00906100-1479697965_thumb.jpg

            post-5619-0-90898200-1479698009_thumb.jpg

            "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            Theme
            • System
            • Light
            • Dark
            The Browns Board Terms Privacy

            The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Forums
            • Recent
            • Popular
            • Users
            • Donate