WEEK 13 NCAA football, top 25, Rivalry Week! D-1 AA PLAYOFFS
-
You don't have to stretch quite so far when you suck my dick.
What the fuck happened to TAMU.... I was sure they would beat LSU.
Because you don't know much about college football.
Because you don't know much about college football.
But he knows how to sue your ass into oblivion.

-
Because you don't know much about college football.
But he knows how to sue your ass into oblivion.

-
I just take it as fact that a 60+ year old who's never been to a home game of "his" college football team doesn't know much about it.
-
I just take it as fact that a 60+ year old who's never been to a home game of "his" college football team doesn't know much about it.
I just take it as fact that a 60+ year old who's never been to a home game of "his" college football team doesn't know much about it.
Then you would be stupid to think that. Besides, I have been to any number of home games of "my" college football team....which happens to be the Akron Zips.
Not only that, I have learned from going to Browns games that I get a far better perspective of what is going on by watching the games on TV than you do going to the stadium.
-
Nothing beats big time CFB in the student section
-
Nothing beats big time CFB in the student section
Maybe a loge on the 50 yard line with a refrigerator, hot food, liquor cabinet, close circuit big screen TV...AND PRIVATE BATHROOM!
Well I've done both the student thing is great as a student, good regular seats are nice if you can find the hot dog and beer guy -but- a nice loge is unreal.
-
That's not the spirit on CFB tho. Not to me.
-
That's not the spirit on CFB tho. Not to me.
Works ok in MLB games or freakin' cold football games, but I do like both.
I'll never forget my first loge game I was about 25 a friend had major pull to get a loge at the old muni, double header NYY at CLE. WOW. Over the years I got many Tribe and Browns loge or complimentary tickets through business contacts.
College games are nice in the stands if you have decent seats.
-
Nothing beats big time CFB in the student section
Perhaps for pomp and pagentry and excitement. Not really debating that. But not for analysis.
-
Nothing beats big time CFB in the student section
Perhaps for pomp and pagentry and excitement. Not really debating that. But not for analysis.
Perhaps for pomp and pagentry and excitement. Not really debating that. But not for analysis.
Unless you bring a radio or better yet portable TV to the game.

I went to an Indians game at the old muni once NYY, Ron Guidry was pitching the year he went 25-3 but the BROWNS were in P-burg so I bought a 5" TV/radio on the way to the game. You wouldn't believe the crowd of people around me as the BROWNS game went on.
Oh the BROWNS lost on a late bad call.....before instant replay.
Radios are nice with an earbud at games if your into the stats thing....or have rotten seats.
-
I just take it as fact that a 60+ year old who's never been to a home game of "his" college football team doesn't know much about it.
Then you would be stupid to think that. Besides, I have been to any number of home games of "my" college football team....which happens to be the Akron Zips.
Not only that, I have learned from going to Browns games that I get a far better perspective of what is going on by watching the games on TV than you do going to the stadium.
Then you would be stupid to think that. Besides, I have been to any number of home games of "my" college football team....which happens to be the Akron Zips.
Not only that, I have learned from going to Browns games that I get a far better perspective of what is going on by watching the games on TV than you do going to the stadium.
You're too fat to sit in a crowded stadium aren't you? I figured it was something.
-
Then you would be stupid to think that. Besides, I have been to any number of home games of "my" college football team....which happens to be the Akron Zips.
Not only that, I have learned from going to Browns games that I get a far better perspective of what is going on by watching the games on TV than you do going to the stadium.
You're too fat to sit in a crowded stadium aren't you? I figured it was something.
You're too fat to sit in a crowded stadium aren't you? I figured it was something.
I went to two Browns games this year.
Hey....look, I don't want to make like Donald Trump and make fun of a guy with a disability, so I will leave you alone.
You knew your team sucked and I didn't. I will let you do the victory dance on that.
-
Oh my bad. Forgot Browns games are just packed to the brim.
-
Oh my bad. Forgot Browns games are just packed to the brim.
I went to the Titans game in Nashville. Which Browns games have you attended?
-
I don't live around the corner, like you do from Ohio Stadium.
-
I don't live around the corner, like you do from Ohio Stadium.
You live in Austin. Much closer to College Station than where I live in comparison to OSU. Plus, like I said, I did not attend OSU. Plus, if I want to attend a football game I will go to a Browns game, not a college game.
-
And I have been to many A&M games. I remember when you bragged about all the national championships "your" school had won. It was convenient then. But now that it's not, it's not your school. Okie dokie. Stick to the NFL.
-
And I have been to many A&M games. I remember when you bragged about all the national championships "your" school had won. It was convenient then. But now that it's not, it's not your school. Okie dokie. Stick to the NFL.
And I have been to many A&M games. I remember when you bragged about all the national championships "your" school had won. It was convenient then. But now that it's not, it's not your school. Okie dokie. Stick to the NFL.
Ohio State is the school I root for, though I did not attend there.
Sorry that I am smarter than you. Must be that A&M education. Deficient. Stick to fucking goats.
-
And yet you have never been to a game there, despite living in the same state. What a huge college football fan.
-
You've never been to a game at OSU? Shit, even I've done that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login