WEEK 13 NCAA football, top 25, Rivalry Week! D-1 AA PLAYOFFS
-
Oh my bad. Forgot Browns games are just packed to the brim.
I went to the Titans game in Nashville. Which Browns games have you attended?
-
I don't live around the corner, like you do from Ohio Stadium.
-
I don't live around the corner, like you do from Ohio Stadium.
You live in Austin. Much closer to College Station than where I live in comparison to OSU. Plus, like I said, I did not attend OSU. Plus, if I want to attend a football game I will go to a Browns game, not a college game.
-
And I have been to many A&M games. I remember when you bragged about all the national championships "your" school had won. It was convenient then. But now that it's not, it's not your school. Okie dokie. Stick to the NFL.
-
And I have been to many A&M games. I remember when you bragged about all the national championships "your" school had won. It was convenient then. But now that it's not, it's not your school. Okie dokie. Stick to the NFL.
And I have been to many A&M games. I remember when you bragged about all the national championships "your" school had won. It was convenient then. But now that it's not, it's not your school. Okie dokie. Stick to the NFL.
Ohio State is the school I root for, though I did not attend there.
Sorry that I am smarter than you. Must be that A&M education. Deficient. Stick to fucking goats.
-
And yet you have never been to a game there, despite living in the same state. What a huge college football fan.
-
You've never been to a game at OSU? Shit, even I've done that.
-
And yet you have never been to a game there, despite living in the same state. What a huge college football fan.
And yet you have never been to a game there, despite living in the same state. What a huge college football fan.
You don't have to go to a game to be a fan. I don't go to many Browns games either. I have been to other big time college football games. (My in laws were big South Carolina Gamecock fans and I went to few games with them. Its OK, but I still would rather seem the games on TV.
-
You've never been to a game at OSU? Shit, even I've done that.
So, give yourself a cookie. It don't mean nothing.
-
If I'm born and raised in a state with the GOAT program, a top 3 stadium, of a team I claim to be a fan of, and I claim to be a CFB fan, I'd have shown up at some point over a 65 year life.
-
If I'm born and raised in a state with the GOAT program, a top 3 stadium, of a team I claim to be a fan of, and I claim to be a CFB fan, I'd have shown up at some point over a 65 year life.
If I'm born and raised in a state with the GOAT program, a top 3 stadium, of a team I claim to be a fan of, and I claim to be a CFB fan, I'd have shown up at some point over a 65 year life.
No need. I can see them on TV.
-
Smh
-
Or you just don't really watch much CFB.
-
Or you just don't really watch much CFB.
I watch plenty. Enough to run circles around you, Gomer.
-
I'll put some money on that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login