Camp Trubisky
-
Just Ask Gipper. All the results will be just as he says.
And my recollection was correct: See this article where Goff was ranked no higher than #7 and Wentz wasn't even in the Top 25:
http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/133373274/college-football-2015-quarterback-rankings
Three Buckeye QBs were rated higher.
And here: SI....Goff a second rounder:
http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/03/nfl-draft-2016-big-board-joey-bosa-jalen-ramsey
I didn't make this up. Anyone that disagrees with me can look in the mirror and say to themselves: I am a dickwad.
Anyone that disagrees with me can look in the mirror and say to themselves: I am a dickwad.
"Gip is a dickwad."
Hey! The mirror agreed with me!
-
Anyone that disagrees with me can look in the mirror and say to themselves: I am a dickwad.
"Gip is a dickwad."
Hey! The mirror agreed with me!
LOL!"Gip is a dickwad."
Hey! The mirror agreed with me!
Also in regards to my post i mean as far as college QBs go i think mitch is nearly undisputed the top QB available in 2017. Doesn't mean we wont take allen or Garrett but i think i would prefer Allen tbh
I still think we will take mitch because the need is so great to stabilise our QB spot but you never know they may decide to wait for lamar
-
I'd take mitch second round
-
LOL!"Gip is a dickwad."
Hey! The mirror agreed with me!
Also in regards to my post i mean as far as college QBs go i think mitch is nearly undisputed the top QB available in 2017. Doesn't mean we wont take allen or Garrett but i think i would prefer Allen tbh
I still think we will take mitch because the need is so great to stabilise our QB spot but you never know they may decide to wait for lamar
LOL!
Also in regards to my post i mean as far as college QBs go i think mitch is nearly undisputed the top QB available in 2017. Doesn't mean we wont take allen or Garrett but i think i would prefer Allen tbh
I still think we will take mitch because the need is so great to stabilise our QB spot but you never know they may decide to wait for lamar
If they wait for a 6'2 undersized college running QB, then they deserve to get fired.
-
I'd take mitch second round
I'd take mitch second round
You must not have taken into account that he says he wants to play here. That bumps him up a round.
-
I'd take mitch second round
You must not have taken into account that he says he wants to play here. That bumps him up a round.
You must not have taken into account that he says he wants to play here. That bumps him up a round.
Johnny said that too. Worked for him.

-
You must not have taken into account that he says he wants to play here. That bumps him up a round.
Johnny said that too. Worked for him.

Johnny said that too. Worked for him.

I was definitely being sarcastic. I know that there will be a few here who go insane over Trubisky because he said he wanted to play here.
-
Me too.
-
Me too.
Me too.
Haha
-
Just watched him vs Pitt. Very impressive. When you watch the film, you can see the Tar Heels' o-line is possibly worse than the Browns'. If he had time, he could be deadly.
More to watch...
-
Against Duke, he had better protection in the first half and it showed. He was solid and deadly. In the second half, Duke brought pressure and the UNC o-line got exposed. Trubisky fell apart and looked very shaky all the way until he threw the game losing INT.
More to go...
-
Came out "on fire" against Florida State. Knew he had to get rid of the ball quickly, and did with great success. Almost perfect in the first half, then had a few bad plays holding onto it too long in the 2nd half; however, he did lead 2 4th quarter drives to get the "W".
Overall so far, plays great despite a weak line. Impressive arm strength, anticipates well, and is quick to get the ball out. He also has good wheels and isn't afraid to tuck and run. He can be a little over-aggressive at times, and loses his accuracy occasionally. Stats may be inflated due to all the screen passes they throw.
More to go...
-
Somewhat concerning, in the rain against Virginia Tech he was awful. No time to throw, woefully inaccurate, and the WRs couldn't catch. All-around terrible. Zero positives.
-
Somewhat concerning, in the rain against Virginia Tech he was awful. No time to throw, woefully inaccurate, and the WRs couldn't catch. All-around terrible. Zero positives.
-
Against Miami, showed off the wheels and great arm strength.
Noticing he loses accuracy on the run, and needs to learn to throw the ball away as he tends to look down and run at times when nobodys open... needs to keep eyes downfield better.
After watching 5 games, I'm not sure I see #1 overall talent, but I do see a good player.
-
Last game I got tape for was against Virginia. Turbisky lit them up pretty good.
Overall, I am impressed. He has subpar talent around him yet he has been a very productive player. He looks the part, but will require some adjustment to the NFL game. I think he can be a 1st round pick (based on what I saw) compared to other 1st round QBs Ive seen over the past 5 years. He has the size, speed, arm strength, and a fast release. He is a little inconsistent but much of it is when he is pressured. He does show escapability, but especially loses accuracy when on the move.
I like him. I may have to look at Kiser and Watson for comparison sake.
-
Have we heard from the homeless guy about this yet? He seems to be the one to have Jimmy's(GM) ear.
-
You must not have taken into account that he says he wants to play here. That bumps him up a round.
Johnny said that too. Worked for him.

Johnny said that too. Worked for him.

Was JFF drunk when he said that?

-
Against Miami, showed off the wheels and great arm strength.
Noticing he loses accuracy on the run, and needs to learn to throw the ball away as he tends to look down and run at times when nobodys open... needs to keep eyes downfield better.
After watching 5 games, I'm not sure I see #1 overall talent, but I do see a good player.
-
Well that eliminates him as our #1 pick because our OL requires you to throw ONLY on the run.

Trubisky had a very nice throw on the run yesterday. I'd hate to see a very week QB draft making him #1 like the draft Jamarcus Russell went all the way up the charts at the last minute.
If we need some sure things, can we afford to be wrong at #1 overall with our pick of the litter at any position we desperately need matching BPA?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login