Camp Trubisky
-
I have seen it spelled different ways in various articles.
So, is he a true biscuit, or a Tri biscuit.
Well whichever articles spelled it Tribisky is wrong.
Well whichever articles spelled it Tribisky is wrong.
And that is almost all of them. But go ahead and fix it.
-
Well whichever articles spelled it Tribisky is wrong.
And that is almost all of them. But go ahead and fix it.
It's funny, because I haven't seen one.And that is almost all of them. But go ahead and fix it.
This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."
Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....
-
He'd make a great wr!
-
It's funny, because I haven't seen one.And that is almost all of them. But go ahead and fix it.
This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."
Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....
It's funny, because I haven't seen one.
This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."
Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....
Gipper, the man who can never admit he's wrong, ladies and gentlemen.
-
i'll bite i think he's the best QB in the class
-
I think some here wouldn't have such a love for the guy if he hadn't said he wanted to be a Brown.
-
I wouldn't be against drafting him somewhere, but we really need to nail that first pick, and Mitch is far from a sure thing. Reminds me Paxton Lynch for some reason.
-
Count me in.
Count me in.
May I hide behind the chainsaws before the defenses running through our stellar OL ripe him to shreds with them? Because without an OL he will just be another QB casualty losing all confidence in his first year with this team. Have we learned nothing at all this year from this rotating QB mutilation machine we have assembled?
-
I'm in. Despite the write-ups on Kizer, I'm not convinced he can see the field like you need
to be able to see it in the pro game.
That is a skill not many qb's have to a very high degree, especially like Kosar did.
Trubisky is just a -qb-. I've watched him scan the entire field, very quickly, and he makes
excellent decisions in the process. It's just too bad that there isn't much other competition, at all,
in this draft, or we could happily take him in the second round or something.
I just think he's the real deal... he just sees it faster than most. And, he has the arm. Camp Trubisky is
the place to be.
-
-
Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man
-
Haven't paid enough attention to join this camp yet
-
My sister has been telling me about Trubisky. Seems she and her husband know the family. Anyway, he's a first year starter and I haven't seen much of him. He's playing North Carolina State Friday at Noon so I will give it a look.
He beat Florida State in October throwing 405yds, 3 TDs & no interceptions if that means anything.
I'm glad someone is starting a QB thread and now is the time! I don't like the guy from Notre Dame and I've seen plenty of him.
I did read Trubisky didn't rate a first round pick but did Wentz? Goff? Dak Prescott is playing lights out and I think he'll be better than Russell Wilson.
I will be watching UNC vs NCSU Friday
God I hope he's good!
-
Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man
-
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What? You don't think Cousins loves the idea of getting his brains beat in?
-
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What? You don't think Cousins loves the idea of getting his brains beat in?
What? You don't think Cousins loves the idea of getting his brains beat in?
HE DONT LIKE THAT
-
It's funny, because I haven't seen one.And that is almost all of them. But go ahead and fix it.
This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."
Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....
It's funny, because I haven't seen one.
This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."
Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....
Do you disagree that the misspelling of his name has been ubiquitous?
How about your opinion on the player and not the spelling of his name.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login