Camp Trubisky
-
And PFF graded out Higgins over Pryor after the Giants game...so much for PFF.PFF haters can get their knives out...
Mitch is their 31st ranked prospect out of 32 in the class of '17... and he is a distant 2nd to the only other QB on the list.
Otherwise there are a lot of names that are very popular around here... led by Garrett and Allen at #1 and #2 respectively.
Let the PFF barbecue begin...
https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-college-football-top-32-prospects-for-2017-nfl-draft/
And PFF graded out Higgins over Pryor after the Giants game...so much for PFF.
Which is completely understandable based upon a yard per target criteria...
Higgnis 17.0 YPT vs. Pryor 10.9
Or did you have an actual point?
-
And PFF graded out Higgins over Pryor after the Giants game...so much for PFF.
Which is completely understandable based upon a yard per target criteria...
Higgnis 17.0 YPT vs. Pryor 10.9
Or did you have an actual point?
-
Could be Higgins 34 yards vs Pryor's 131 yards...dunno it's one of those number thingies again.

Ah that number thang...
I have zero knowledge of how PFF evals WRs... but certainly it's more than YPG. I'd bet drops are in there... maybe route running is graded... maybe sight adjustments as well. Not sure anyone here knows...
Mike H might know, but is it worth conjuring him up to find out?

-
I can get on board with PFF grades at NFL level but not college so much, game is just too different for it to be graded the same.
-
"Garrett has x amount of pressures per game" Against who? What quality opposition tackle per play etc?
-
I can get on board with PFF grades at NFL level but not college so much, game is just too different for it to be graded the same.
I can get on board with PFF grades at NFL level but not college so much, game is just too different for it to be graded the same.
How so?
-
I can get on board with PFF grades at NFL level but not college so much, game is just too different for it to be graded the same.
How so?
-
PFF haters can get their knives out...
Mitch is their 31st ranked prospect out of 32 in the class of '17... and he is a distant 2nd to the only other QB on the list.
Otherwise there are a lot of names that are very popular around here... led by Garrett and Allen at #1 and #2 respectively.
Let the PFF barbecue begin...
https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-college-football-top-32-prospects-for-2017-nfl-draft/
PFF haters can get their knives out...
Mitch is their 31st ranked prospect out of 32 in the class of '17... and he is a distant 2nd to the only other QB on the list.
Otherwise there are a lot of names that are very popular around here... led by Garrett and Allen at #1 and #2 respectively.
Let the PFF barbecue begin...
https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-college-football-top-32-prospects-for-2017-nfl-draft/
Did PFF factor in that he said he wanted to play for the Browns?
-
PFF haters can get their knives out...
Mitch is their 31st ranked prospect out of 32 in the class of '17... and he is a distant 2nd to the only other QB on the list.
Otherwise there are a lot of names that are very popular around here... led by Garrett and Allen at #1 and #2 respectively.
Let the PFF barbecue begin...
https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-college-football-top-32-prospects-for-2017-nfl-draft/
Did PFF factor in that he said he wanted to play for the Browns?
Did PFF factor in that he said he wanted to play for the Browns?
Nah, because everybody knows that just gets you to #22 anyway.

-
Did PFF factor in that he said he wanted to play for the Browns?
Nah, because everybody knows that just gets you to #22 anyway.

Nah, because everybody knows that just gets you to #22 anyway.

I don't know, being shit is generally the only criterion there.
-
Nah, because everybody knows that just gets you to #22 anyway.

I don't know, being shit is generally the only criterion there.
I don't know, being shit is generally the only criterion there.
Have no fear. The Browns will promote him from 2nd rounder to #1 overall and bypass #22 altogether. Then we can spend the next two years bitching about how well all the players are doing that we passed over for yet another QB failure as they start another round of "hire the coaching savior". It's time to do the opposite of the Browns way and just take BPA. No trade downs. No QB's just to say we did. Just BPA.
-
Nah, because everybody knows that just gets you to #22 anyway.

I don't know, being shit is generally the only criterion there.
-
Should trade down take him with a low first round pick and then get the Notre Dame center with the first pick in the second round.
WSS
-
While I haven't watched much of the upcoming QB class, it should be interesting to see how it all shakes out
-
Should trade down take him with a low first round pick and then get the Notre Dame center with the first pick in the second round.
WSS
Should trade down take him with a low first round pick and then get the Notre Dame center with the first pick in the second round.
WSS
Notre Dame center? That's a new one by me. Who and why?
-
It's pretty obvious we need a center, but I'm not so sure spending a top pick is what we need, UNLESS we draft a guy that has utility value. Like the Guard/Center from LSU named Pocic (I think). He's listed as both Guard and Center, and THAT sounds good to me. Mainly because we have Austin Reiter, and while I understand he only played ONE game for us, it's entirely possible that he could be our starter. So we have Reiter at Center (already had his ACL surgery), and then Pocic at Guard. We also have Erving on the bench in case we need some depth (not GOOD depth, but whatever).
I'm not sure the Notre Dame Center has that kind of utility, but if he does, I'd be all for drafting him. Especially if he's mean and physical...which I think he is.
-
I'd rather see Coleman and Drango as our swing OL if we keep 7 on the roster.
Erving will only see a professional paycheck next season in Canada.
-
Should trade down take him with a low first round pick and then get the Notre Dame center with the first pick in the second round.
WSS
Notre Dame center? That's a new one by me. Who and why?
Notre Dame center? That's a new one by me. Who and why?
Duh I misread Nelson is a guard.
Frankly I don't care that much if they get the quarterback or not. I understand the homor aspect but I also understand the backlash if the hometown kid sucks. I would like to have a really good Center maybe in the second round.
WSS
-
OK cool, makes more sense now.
-
We do have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds. They "should" all be starter quality. A QB, OC, OLB, and maybe a CB. "Could" make a huge impact... I doubt we do much in FA other than resign Pryor and Crowell.
We do have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds. They "should" all be starter quality. A QB, OC, OLB, and maybe a CB. "Could" make a huge impact... I doubt we do much in FA other than resign Pryor and Crowell.
Agree....except I think if they can get a young veteran OL, they may try for one in FA.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login