Skip to content

Camp Trubisky

The Browns Board
548 53 13.4k
  • @gftchris said:

    I wouldn't be against drafting him somewhere, but we really need to nail that first pick, and Mitch is far from a sure thing. Reminds me Paxton Lynch for some reason.

    I'll bite. In what way?

    @tiamat63 said:

    I'll bite. In what way?

    I'm not entirely sure, and it's more an aesthetics thing at the moment.

  • Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

  • NO way id take him with first pick if we can move up with the philly pick then i might take a shot!.

    IM not sold he would be a franchise qb at all and behind our line his career prob over after 3 games.

  • Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    @cdl15 said:

    Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    Why not a QB and a lineman ?

  • Haven't paid enough attention to join this camp yet

  • My sister has been telling me about Trubisky. Seems she and her husband know the family. Anyway, he's a first year starter and I haven't seen much of him. He's playing North Carolina State Friday at Noon so I will give it a look.

    He beat Florida State in October throwing 405yds, 3 TDs & no interceptions if that means anything.

    I'm glad someone is starting a QB thread and now is the time! I don't like the guy from Notre Dame and I've seen plenty of him.

    I did read Trubisky didn't rate a first round pick but did Wentz? Goff? Dak Prescott is playing lights out and I think he'll be better than Russell Wilson.

    I will be watching UNC vs NCSU Friday

    God I hope he's good!

  • Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    @cdl15 said:

    Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

  • Looks legit. I wish we could start this week against the Giants.

  • @cdl15 said:

    Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    What? You don't think Cousins loves the idea of getting his brains beat in?

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    What? You don't think Cousins loves the idea of getting his brains beat in?

    @logicisforsquares said:

    What? You don't think Cousins loves the idea of getting his brains beat in?

    HE DONT LIKE THAT

  • @the-gipper said:

    And that is almost all of them. But go ahead and fix it.

    It's funny, because I haven't seen one.

    This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."

    Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It's funny, because I haven't seen one.

    This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."

    Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....

    Do you disagree that the misspelling of his name has been ubiquitous?

    How about your opinion on the player and not the spelling of his name.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It's funny, because I haven't seen one.

    This is the part where you say "well I saw them, but they just have changed it since then."

    Cue Gipper's patented stance on being clearly wrong in 3,2,1....

    Gipper, the man who can never admit he's wrong, ladies and gentlemen.

    @gftchris said:

    Gipper, the man who can never admit he's wrong, ladies and gentlemen.

    Sure, I spelled his name wrong. As did many, many others. are you guys really hung up on that?

    And here is a clue: The Bold and the Beautiful Venture where weaker, uglier men fear to tread. I make so many Bold and Beautiful comments on this board that occasionally I may get something wrong. Its just that with the occasional wrong statement come hundreds of more accurate statements than anyone else even attempts.

  • I think some here wouldn't have such a love for the guy if he hadn't said he wanted to be a Brown.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I think some here wouldn't have such a love for the guy if he hadn't said he wanted to be a Brown.

    That might help....though the fact that he is a kid from Mentor helps more.

    When is the last time a superior QB came out of NE Ohio? This area has not been as fertile for QBs as I believe it should be.....as far as I know these are the QBs that came out of NEO high schools....regardless of their ultimate quality.

    Len Dawson Alliance HOF

    Bernie Kosar Boardman

    Elvis Grbac...St. Joe's

    Brian Hoyer St. Ignatius

    Todd Blackledge North Canton

    George Izo Barberton

    Charlie Frye, Willard

    Tom Tupa, Brecksville

    Anyone else? Other positions have had better products come out of here.

  • Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    @cdl15 said:

    Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    He is more better known that Goff or Wentz were at this time last year.

  • Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    @cdl15 said:

    Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    Sorta like no one heard of Carson Wentz until say around January this year.

    Beginning to think Kessler is going to fall just short in the talent department.

  • @gftchris said:

    Gipper, the man who can never admit he's wrong, ladies and gentlemen.

    Sure, I spelled his name wrong. As did many, many others. are you guys really hung up on that?

    And here is a clue: The Bold and the Beautiful Venture where weaker, uglier men fear to tread. I make so many Bold and Beautiful comments on this board that occasionally I may get something wrong. Its just that with the occasional wrong statement come hundreds of more accurate statements than anyone else even attempts.

    @the-gipper said:

    Sure, I spelled his name wrong. As did many, many others. are you guys really hung up on that?

    And here is a clue: The Bold and the Beautiful Venture where weaker, uglier men fear to tread. I make so many Bold and Beautiful comments on this board that occasionally I may get something wrong. Its just that with the occasional wrong statement come hundreds of more accurate statements than anyone else even attempts.

    Many others did not though. That's his point.

  • @cdl15 said:

    Draft an unknown qb at #1 overall??? No if this team takes a QB before a lineman they'll be a fucking joke. I am praying absolutely praying Kirk Cousins hits the FA in 2017. Pay the man

    Sorta like no one heard of Carson Wentz until say around January this year.

    Beginning to think Kessler is going to fall just short in the talent department.

    @hoorta said:

    Beginning to think Kessler is going to fall just short in the talent department.

    Horta...he aint got it......far short, actually....

    Yesterday, McCowns passes looked like laser rockets after watching the feable passes Kess threw in the first half...

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I think some here wouldn't have such a love for the guy if he hadn't said he wanted to be a Brown.

    That might help....though the fact that he is a kid from Mentor helps more.

    When is the last time a superior QB came out of NE Ohio? This area has not been as fertile for QBs as I believe it should be.....as far as I know these are the QBs that came out of NEO high schools....regardless of their ultimate quality.

    Len Dawson Alliance HOF

    Bernie Kosar Boardman

    Elvis Grbac...St. Joe's

    Brian Hoyer St. Ignatius

    Todd Blackledge North Canton

    George Izo Barberton

    Charlie Frye, Willard

    Tom Tupa, Brecksville

    Anyone else? Other positions have had better products come out of here.

    @the-gipper said:

    That might help....though the fact that he is a kid from Mentor helps more.

    When is the last time a superior QB came out of NE Ohio? This area has not been as fertile for QBs as I believe it should be.....as far as I know these are the QBs that came out of NEO high schools....regardless of their ultimate quality.

    Len Dawson Alliance HOF

    Bernie Kosar Boardman

    Elvis Grbac...St. Joe's

    Brian Hoyer St. Ignatius

    Todd Blackledge North Canton

    George Izo Barberton

    Charlie Frye, Willard

    Tom Tupa, Brecksville

    Anyone else? Other positions have had better products come out of here.

    All of the highlighted ones did wear a Browns jersey at some point in their careers.

  • My sister has been telling me about Trubisky. Seems she and her husband know the family. Anyway, he's a first year starter and I haven't seen much of him. He's playing North Carolina State Friday at Noon so I will give it a look.

    He beat Florida State in October throwing 405yds, 3 TDs & no interceptions if that means anything.

    I'm glad someone is starting a QB thread and now is the time! I don't like the guy from Notre Dame and I've seen plenty of him.

    I did read Trubisky didn't rate a first round pick but did Wentz? Goff? Dak Prescott is playing lights out and I think he'll be better than Russell Wilson.

    I will be watching UNC vs NCSU Friday

    God I hope he's good!

    @opal312 said:

    My sister has been telling me about Trubisky. Seems she and her husband know the family. Anyway, he's a first year starter and I haven't seen much of him. He's playing North Carolina State Friday at Noon so I will give it a look.

    He beat Florida State in October throwing 405yds, 3 TDs & no interceptions if that means anything.

    I'm glad someone is starting a QB thread and now is the time! I don't like the guy from Notre Dame and I've seen plenty of him.

    I did read Trubisky didn't rate a first round pick but did Wentz? Goff? Dak Prescott is playing lights out and I think he'll be better than Russell Wilson.

    I will be watching UNC vs NCSU Friday

    God I hope he's good!

    That would be Noon EST, ESPN set your DVRs now..... 🙂

    PS- I'm underwhelmed by Kiser (Notre Dame) and I've seriously cooled on Deshawn Watson.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Sure, I spelled his name wrong. As did many, many others. are you guys really hung up on that?

    And here is a clue: The Bold and the Beautiful Venture where weaker, uglier men fear to tread. I make so many Bold and Beautiful comments on this board that occasionally I may get something wrong. Its just that with the occasional wrong statement come hundreds of more accurate statements than anyone else even attempts.

    Many others did not though. That's his point.

    @wargograw said:

    Many others did not though. That's his point.

    Many others did what? Got hung up on a spelling error. Yes, I am beginning to see that many of you are hung up on that.

    Jesus Christ all you Scarecrows. Get some brains.