Camp Trubisky
-
Here's a little Trubski porn guaranteed to produce wood for his faithful...
Who Is Mitch Trubisky?
It’s the question evaluators across the league are scrambling to answer as the first-year UNC starter has established himself as the best draft-eligible quarterback in college football
Here's a little Trubski porn guaranteed to produce wood for his faithful...
Who Is Mitch Trubisky?
It’s the question evaluators across the league are scrambling to answer as the first-year UNC starter has established himself as the best draft-eligible quarterback in college football
As I've said, I thought he looked pretty good the only time I saw him during the only year he was able to start in the ACC. But, if we're talking about him for the 1st overall pick, it wasn't enough to change my football wood factor from balsa to sequoia.
-
There's a large piece of me that hopes Mitch grades out really well, and we select him #1. I would like to have our prospect locked up, and ready to go. I just don't know if we can pass on a blue chip pass rusher. It's such a mind screw. Watching us get stonewalled by a decimated Charger OL....it was just awful. We had NOBODY that could make a big play on the QB on so many 3rd and longs. Nobody that could push their guy out of the way and slam Rivers. God we need that. It's just so tough when you haven't had a QB in so many years.
-
-
I think the draft is deep in edge rushers. Take the qb, if he's your guy.
You find the guys you want to add to your team, and take em when
you think they can still be there. Like the 246 offensive tackle. If he was
there in the fourth round... he's a guard probably, but what a guard.
-
I think the draft is deep in edge rushers. Take the qb, if he's your guy.
You find the guys you want to add to your team, and take em when
you think they can still be there. Like the 246 offensive tackle. If he was
there in the fourth round... he's a guard probably, but what a guard.
I think the draft is deep in edge rushers. Take the qb, if he's your guy.
You find the guys you want to add to your team, and take em when
you think they can still be there. Like the 246 offensive tackle. If he was
there in the fourth round... he's a guard probably, but what a guard.
SF will lose to Seattle while the Browns will beat the non-starters in Pitt. SF takes Trubisky and the Browns take Garrett or Allen.
-
I think the draft is deep in edge rushers. Take the qb, if he's your guy.
You find the guys you want to add to your team, and take em when
you think they can still be there. Like the 246 offensive tackle. If he was
there in the fourth round... he's a guard probably, but what a guard.
SF will lose to Seattle while the Browns will beat the non-starters in Pitt. SF takes Trubisky and the Browns take Garrett or Allen.
SF will lose to Seattle while the Browns will beat the non-starters in Pitt. SF takes Trubisky and the Browns take Garrett or Allen.
Or:
WSS
-
Mitch2Pryor said:
I'd be ecstatic if we got our QB and the two best lineman in the draft.
Look at the Titans.
The last 4 years their first round has been
OL
OL
QB
OL
They were 2-14 two seasons in a row, and all of a sudden their franchise guy is protected, their running game is 2nd in the league, and they are firmly in the playoff hunt in December.
We should take a page out of their book.
That's a pretty fair point, and it's similar to what the Cowboys have done. The Titans also invested heavily in the RB position, and it's paid dividends. Investing in the RB position is somewhat controversial, and many people are of the thinking that "you can get a decent RB anywhere." There might be some truth to that, but elite RB's aren't found every day either.
There's going to be a lot of pressure on this upcoming draft and free agency. Time to knock it out of the park.
The Titans also invested heavily in the RB position, and it's paid dividends.
after drafting an OL. u think zeke playing behind the brown's OL would have the same #s he does now with the cowboys? hell no.
browns need a C and they need depth at the line by adding verstile players as someone else mentioned above. i like bitonio and greco surves his purpose but who knows if these guys are going to be injury prone for the rest of their career?
if trubiski is the guy get him and then pick people to keep him upright. not saying draft in that order....but get it done. this is a pins and needles draft for the browns. this FO better show why they did what they did this year was to affect what happens in april 2017.
-
Believe it or not, I'm a pretty level-headed guy. OF COURSE Zeke wouldn't have the same year with the Browns, and it wouldn't even be CLOSE. Mainly because of the OL, but possibly more due to our team ALWAYS being down big on the scoreboard.
We have needs all over the place, and Erving being yet another first round bust is devastating. I don't have the information on hand, but I'd be curious to see the number of centers drafted in the first round, and then how many of them were "busts" (not starters, not wanted back, etc). I would think drafting a center in the first round would be one of the "safer" selections, so for us to completely screw that up is frightening.
And no arguing about the importance of this draft. It's not even 2017, and I'm already on pins and needles.
-
We're not getting a C before the fourth.
-
We're not getting a C before the fourth.
We're not getting a C before the fourth.
Care to take a wager on that?
-
Unfortunately unless I'm reading prognostication incorrectly even though Mitch will probably go extremely high in the draft because of the League's fascination with quarterbacks he seems to be among the lowest rated number one projections for quite a while.
So do you want a project quarterback or possibly our own JJ Watt?
I have nothing against Mitch and I would expect he'd be gone before we get to spend the Eagles pick.
WSS
-
We're not getting a C before the fourth.
Care to take a wager on that?
-
We're not getting a C before the fourth.
We're not getting a C before the fourth.
If we don't get one in FA, then I think we do either the late 2nd or the 3rd round pick.
-
We're not getting a C before the fourth.
If we don't get one in FA, then I think we do either the late 2nd or the 3rd round pick.
If we don't get one in FA, then I think we do either the late 2nd or the 3rd round pick.
Re: a center, totally agree. I've been in Camp Elflin for weeks. I can even see that pick being as high as #33. Watching Chiefs - Broncos and Lions-Cowboys focusing on their pass-pro gave me an appreciation on just how bad the Browns o-line sucks.
-
sure
Name your terms.
-
sure
Name your terms.
-
How about no apathy for a month?
I don't see a Center per se being targeted, but would expect to see an OL and odds are 4:1 that's an OG or OT. I think we'll be looking for insurance for three injured interior players . It's just too hard to know what the staff thinks we might have in Coleman, Fabiano, etc.
-
-
it's Mitch's bowl game day. Sun Bowl from Texas. 2PM EST. Hope Stanford can still score with no McCaffery. Mitch being forced to throw to play catch-up..yep, that fits his home team favorite Browns..
MKC tweeted. . .it's Mitch's bowl game day. Sun Bowl from Texas. 2PM EST. Hope Stanford can still score with no McCaffery. Mitch being forced to throw to play catch-up..yep, that fits his home team favorite Browns..
#Browns Sashi Brown & Andrew Berry will attend the Sun Bowl in El Paso today to watch NC QB Mitch Trubisky of Mentor cleveland.com/browns/index.s…
-
MKC tweeted. . .it's Mitch's bowl game day. Sun Bowl from Texas. 2PM EST. Hope Stanford can still score with no McCaffery. Mitch being forced to throw to play catch-up..yep, that fits his home team favorite Browns..
#Browns Sashi Brown & Andrew Berry will attend the Sun Bowl in El Paso today to watch NC QB Mitch Trubisky of Mentor cleveland.com/browns/index.s…
MKC tweeted. . .
#Browns Sashi Brown & Andrew Berry will attend the Sun Bowl in El Paso today to watch NC QB Mitch Trubisky of Mentor cleveland.com/browns/index.s…
Light it up for 'em Mitch.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login