Camp Trubisky
-
-
-
-
-
-
I didn't get to see this game. I would still take him.
-
I didn't get to see this game. I would still take him.
I didn't get to see this game. I would still take him.
Why? Because he's a homie?
Zombo
-
-
-
I didn't get to see this game. I would still take him.
Why? Because he's a homie?
Zombo
Zombo said:
Why? Because he's a homie?
Zombo
I have explained this. Because he is better than anyone that has come out in two years....and perhaps anyone that will come out in the next couple of years.
And because you said it: the Browns need to quit fucking around and get a real QB. And this guy can be a real QB. Is he perfect? No....But then, since like 1970 there have been maybe10-12 better prospects that have come out better than him.
Bradshaw, Elway, Bernie, Vinny, Peyton, Aikman, Newton, Luck, Winston
He is a better prospect than the likes of Jeff George, Vick, Plunket, Stafford, Palmer, Smith, Couch, Bartkowski and a number of others.
-
OK, that last drive was mucho impressive. Love his arm. I'll keep an open mind. But he feels like a project, not a first year starter.
Zombo
Zombo said:
OK, that last drive was mucho impressive. Love his arm. I'll keep an open mind. But he feels like a project, not a first year starter.
Zombo
The plan is to have him sit on the bench and learn from The Wiley Old Pro RG3.
WSS

-
Well he did a solid job on this final drive of the 4th. Got lucky on those first two completions (both probably should've been reviewed) but that's more on the WR's then Mitch. He got dicked over by his WR with an awful drop for a TD but he came back and made a great play to get the TD.
Didn't have a shot in hell on the 2 pointer though.
Overall it was a bit of a mixed bag. He made some mistakes, had to deal with a fluky fumble but came through in the clutch when his team needed it.
-
-
Zombo said:
Why? Because he's a homie?
Zombo
I have explained this. Because he is better than anyone that has come out in two years....and perhaps anyone that will come out in the next couple of years.
And because you said it: the Browns need to quit fucking around and get a real QB. And this guy can be a real QB. Is he perfect? No....But then, since like 1970 there have been maybe10-12 better prospects that have come out better than him.
Bradshaw, Elway, Bernie, Vinny, Peyton, Aikman, Newton, Luck, Winston
He is a better prospect than the likes of Jeff George, Vick, Plunket, Stafford, Palmer, Smith, Couch, Bartkowski and a number of others.
I have explained this. Because he is better than anyone that has come out in two years....and perhaps anyone that will come out in the next couple of years.
And because you said it: the Browns need to quit fucking around and get a real QB. And this guy can be a real QB. Is he perfect? No....But then, since like 1970 there have been maybe10-12 better prospects that have come out better than him.
Bradshaw, Elway, Bernie, Vinny, Peyton, Aikman, Newton, Luck, Winston
He is a better prospect than the likes of Jeff George, Vick, Plunket, Stafford, Palmer, Smith, Couch, Bartkowski and a number of others.
He seems very raw with a rocket arm to me, but I will keep an open mind.
Zombo
-
I have explained this. Because he is better than anyone that has come out in two years....and perhaps anyone that will come out in the next couple of years.
And because you said it: the Browns need to quit fucking around and get a real QB. And this guy can be a real QB. Is he perfect? No....But then, since like 1970 there have been maybe10-12 better prospects that have come out better than him.
Bradshaw, Elway, Bernie, Vinny, Peyton, Aikman, Newton, Luck, Winston
He is a better prospect than the likes of Jeff George, Vick, Plunket, Stafford, Palmer, Smith, Couch, Bartkowski and a number of others.
He seems very raw with a rocket arm to me, but I will keep an open mind.
Zombo
Zombo said:
He seems very raw with a rocket arm to me, but I will keep an open mind.
Zombo
Yea, not saying he is ready immediately to step in and win games. Give him half a year to sit and learn. Its not like the Browns will likely be ready to win big at the beginning of next year. And, Like with the Browns, he does not have that good of a team around him. In games I saw this year the NC defense was pretty suckass.
-
Think he'll be around when we pick at the top of the second?
-
Zombo said:
#90 for Stanford though ... he's ready for primetime.
Zombo
DE Soloman Thomas..Dudes got guns..7 tackles, 1 GW Sack but nobody wanted to block him either..Tia, if u get time. U the man on D tape Monsters..Edit--As for Mitch, I thought he played well behind a Bad OL that got beat up just as bad against a good Virginia Tech D Front..Tuff. yes raw, but got that AFCN look moving in pocket with eyes down field
-
-
If we pass, then he will be with the Jets
-
Think he'll be around when we pick at the top of the second?
Why would you think anything so foolishly. If the Browns don't take him #1, he will go to the Bears/Jets/49ers likely in the Top 5.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

