Skip to content

Camp Trubisky

The Browns Board
548 53 13.4k
  • He has no pocket awareness, the ball floats, not one sharp pass....ever.....have you watched him?....

    @mudfly said:

    He has no pocket awareness, the ball floats, not one sharp pass....ever.....have you watched him?....

    Again....since this IS a post about Tribisky (now I am going to misspell it on purpose).....what we see out of him....at least what I have seen.....are sharp passes every one....except those where some subtle touch is required...and he has been able to do that as well.

  • @mudfly said:

    But, lets be honest......Sipe was pretty(very?) average for most of his career, with one big splash year......I know we all love him and all, but he wasnt a great QB....

    And Kessler does not look good....sorry, not seeing it.......

    He holds the ball, throws weak weak passes, has virtually zero pocket awareness, and doesnt see the field well....

    Yes....very few turnovers, which is the only good stat......and half the reason he has no int's and a high completion rate is that he always takes the check down, 3 yard pass.....and never takes the deep pass or tight windows(cause he cant)....

    Its just the truth .....

    I'm not saying he's the man or will be. We are damn good at picking back up QBs and it looks like another hit. I think he can be useful short term or as number 2 but we still need the franchise guy

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm not saying he's the man or will be. We are damn good at picking back up QBs and it looks like another hit. I think he can be useful short term or as number 2 but we still need the franchise guy

    What is the title of this thread?

  • @wargograw said:

    We're just making fun of you for not being able to admit you're wrong without a qualification like "lots of people have done it."

    Be prepared to go down the rabbit hole. This will go on and on until people get so fed up with unrelated points that we just stop talking about it.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Be prepared to go down the rabbit hole. This will go on and on until people get so fed up with unrelated points that we just stop talking about it.

    And there you are, the Caterpillar with his hooka.

  • That's a good idea! Play RG3 as soon as he's healthy and get it over with. We can't go into next year's draft and pass on a QB again! Two first rounders should be able to get somebody!

    @opal312 said:

    That's a good idea! Play RG3 as soon as he's healthy and get it over with. We can't go into next year's draft and pass on a QB again! Two first rounders should be able to get somebody!

    What is the title of this thread?

  • Qb is far far from being this teams problem at the moment. Tom Brady would look like hot garbage and Bret Favre would be on IR with this offensive line and talent at playmaker positions.

    You wanna talk about falling over with stiff breeze when your starting RB falls over when a guy siting on the bench even thinks about tackling him. Seriously crowell looks like a video game glitch when running the ball. Hes about the closest thing to two hand touch as u get.

    @cdl15 said:

    Qb is far far from being this teams problem at the moment. Tom Brady would look like hot garbage and Bret Favre would be on IR with this offensive line and talent at playmaker positions.

    You wanna talk about falling over with stiff breeze when your starting RB falls over when a guy siting on the bench even thinks about tackling him. Seriously crowell looks like a video game glitch when running the ball. Hes about the closest thing to two hand touch as u get.

    QB may not be the worst situation we have on this team.....but the fact is that if you earn the #1 overall pick in the draft....that puts you in prime position to take the best QB to come out in the last two years at least.

    IMO, Tribusky is superior talent to Goff/Wentz/Lynch. He is more favorable with Winston and Mari-OTAH. So, even though we need OL/DBs etc. like hell.....you ONLY get your franchise QB by going big...and #1 overall is the biggest way you can do it.

  • Honestly, I'm surprised he's getting this much love here. He's played what? One full year? In a spread offense? In the ACC?

    Sorry for crop dusting the shiny, new camp but I'm having a hard time seeing a first round pick, much less first overall.

  • @the-gipper said:

    He is more better known that Goff or Wentz were at this time last year.

    More better known?

    More better?

    As long as Sushi doesn't goof up and re-draft Robiskie, cool.

    or use our 2nd 1st round pick...

    @mohican said:

    More better known?

    More better?

    Both. (people never heard of Wentz...and Goff was being touted as maybe just a 2d/3rd rounder)

    As long as Sushi doesn't goof up and re-draft Robiskie, cool.

    or use our 2nd 1st round pick...

    It will require #1 overall to get him...not a mid 1st round pick. Look who would be drafting behind us: 49ers....maybe don't need...but may want a QB. Bears....would grab him in a heartbeat. Jets...the same. Bills probably would too. Saints would take him as heir apparent to Brees. Chargers the same for Rivers. We would never come close if we waited.

  • He's a Junior, so unless I missed an announcement, there's no guarantee he will even be a part of the draft.

    @d-bone said:

    He's a Junior, so unless I missed an announcement, there's no guarantee he will even be a part of the draft.

    Reports are that the Browns really like him. He wants to play for the Browns he has said. If the Browns want him, and he wants the Browns.....and if he would be the #1 overall pick of the draft.....do you really think he would contemplate not coming out?

    Hello! Be a Vulcan and use a little logic.

  • Honestly, I'm surprised he's getting this much love here. He's played what? One full year? In a spread offense? In the ACC?

    Sorry for crop dusting the shiny, new camp but I'm having a hard time seeing a first round pick, much less first overall.

    @taco918 said:

    Honestly, I'm surprised he's getting this much love here. He's played what? One full year? In a spread offense? In the ACC?

    Sorry for crop dusting the shiny, new camp but I'm having a hard time seeing a first round pick, much less first overall.

    I'm with you

  • Honestly, I'm surprised he's getting this much love here. He's played what? One full year? In a spread offense? In the ACC?

    Sorry for crop dusting the shiny, new camp but I'm having a hard time seeing a first round pick, much less first overall.

    @taco918 said:

    Honestly, I'm surprised he's getting this much love here. He's played what? One full year? In a spread offense? In the ACC?

    Sorry for crop dusting the shiny, new camp but I'm having a hard time seeing a first round pick, much less first overall.

    Most scouting services have him, RIGHT NOW....as a Top Ten pick....the best QB that could come out in the draft. Even if his experience is limited, his skill is first rate enough to give him that rating.

    Plus, remember, this time last year Goff/Wentz were touted as maybe second rounders, yet they went 1-2 (and imo aren't as good)

    So, even if you think he may currently be overvalued....it will be nothing compared to what happened last year.

  • Here are the current rankings of some scouting services of Trubisky:

    CBS: #1 QB #6 overall

    Walter Football #2 QB (Kizer)

    Bleacher Report: #1 QB #1 overall

    SI: #3 ranked QB

    DraftTek: #1 QB #6 overall

    Kiper: #1 QB #14 overall

    I have seen a couple of services who did not put a single QB in as a first rounder. (That happened this time last year....and look what happened)

  • Honestly, I'm surprised he's getting this much love here. He's played what? One full year? In a spread offense? In the ACC?

    Sorry for crop dusting the shiny, new camp but I'm having a hard time seeing a first round pick, much less first overall.

    @taco918 said:

    Honestly, I'm surprised he's getting this much love here. He's played what? One full year? In a spread offense? In the ACC?

    Sorry for crop dusting the shiny, new camp but I'm having a hard time seeing a first round pick, much less first overall.

    Unfortunately, that's what we're going to see more and more of.

    Coaches at the NCAA level want to win, not groom their players for the NFL. Unless you're Alabama or Ohio State or Michigan, you're not gonna be nabbing 90% of the best prospects in the nation. Therefore, you have to tailor your offense to hot, nasty, badass speed.

    Gone are the days when we see a four-year starter in a pro-style offense. Luck was probably the last one we'll see....and he's not exactly grabbing the league by the pussy right now.

    Trubisky has transferrable skills - strong arm, quick decision making more often than not, mobile enough to extend plays, relatively careful with the football. And he's doing it against top talent while not exactly having the strongest offensive players on his side. That's where the appeal comes from.

  • @taco918 said:

    Honestly, I'm surprised he's getting this much love here. He's played what? One full year? In a spread offense? In the ACC?

    Sorry for crop dusting the shiny, new camp but I'm having a hard time seeing a first round pick, much less first overall.

    Unfortunately, that's what we're going to see more and more of.

    Coaches at the NCAA level want to win, not groom their players for the NFL. Unless you're Alabama or Ohio State or Michigan, you're not gonna be nabbing 90% of the best prospects in the nation. Therefore, you have to tailor your offense to hot, nasty, badass speed.

    Gone are the days when we see a four-year starter in a pro-style offense. Luck was probably the last one we'll see....and he's not exactly grabbing the league by the pussy right now.

    Trubisky has transferrable skills - strong arm, quick decision making more often than not, mobile enough to extend plays, relatively careful with the football. And he's doing it against top talent while not exactly having the strongest offensive players on his side. That's where the appeal comes from.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Unfortunately, that's what we're going to see more and more of.

    Coaches at the NCAA level want to win, not groom their players for the NFL. Unless you're Alabama or Ohio State or Michigan, you're not gonna be nabbing 90% of the best prospects in the nation. Therefore, you have to tailor your offense to hot, nasty, badass speed.

    Gone are the days when we see a four-year starter in a pro-style offense. Luck was probably the last one we'll see....and he's not exactly grabbing the league by the pussy right now.

    Trubisky has transferrable skills - strong arm, quick decision making more often than not, mobile enough to extend plays, relatively careful with the football. And he's doing it against top talent while not exactly having the strongest offensive players on his side. That's where the appeal comes from.

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Unfortunately, that's what we're going to see more and more of.

    Coaches at the NCAA level want to win, not groom their players for the NFL. Unless you're Alabama or Ohio State or Michigan, you're not gonna be nabbing 90% of the best prospects in the nation. Therefore, you have to tailor your offense to hot, nasty, badass speed.

    Gone are the days when we see a four-year starter in a pro-style offense. Luck was probably the last one we'll see....and he's not exactly grabbing the league by the pussy right now.

    Trubisky has transferrable skills - strong arm, quick decision making more often than not, mobile enough to extend plays, relatively careful with the football. And he's doing it against top talent while not exactly having the strongest offensive players on his side. That's where the appeal comes from.

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

    @taco918 said:

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

    I think the biggest thing for a lot of people around here is that Trubisky WANTS to play for Cleveland - which means that he's now inherently the best QB to ever grace the planet.

    Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a lot that can be said for a guy playing for his hometown team...but it's not like it inherently turns a scrub into an allstar. I'm on the Trubisky train because I've been tepidly interested in him from the beginning of the season, but I was hoping he wouldn't cost the #1 overall to nab.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Unfortunately, that's what we're going to see more and more of.

    Coaches at the NCAA level want to win, not groom their players for the NFL. Unless you're Alabama or Ohio State or Michigan, you're not gonna be nabbing 90% of the best prospects in the nation. Therefore, you have to tailor your offense to hot, nasty, badass speed.

    Gone are the days when we see a four-year starter in a pro-style offense. Luck was probably the last one we'll see....and he's not exactly grabbing the league by the pussy right now.

    Trubisky has transferrable skills - strong arm, quick decision making more often than not, mobile enough to extend plays, relatively careful with the football. And he's doing it against top talent while not exactly having the strongest offensive players on his side. That's where the appeal comes from.

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

    @taco918 said:

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

    People wouldn't shut the fuck up about Goff and Wentz last year. You must have missed that.

  • @taco918 said:

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

    I think the biggest thing for a lot of people around here is that Trubisky WANTS to play for Cleveland - which means that he's now inherently the best QB to ever grace the planet.

    Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a lot that can be said for a guy playing for his hometown team...but it's not like it inherently turns a scrub into an allstar. I'm on the Trubisky train because I've been tepidly interested in him from the beginning of the season, but I was hoping he wouldn't cost the #1 overall to nab.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I think the biggest thing for a lot of people around here is that Trubisky WANTS to play for Cleveland - which means that he's now inherently the best QB to ever grace the planet.

    Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a lot that can be said for a guy playing for his hometown team...but it's not like it inherently turns a scrub into an allstar. I'm on the Trubisky train because I've been tepidly interested in him from the beginning of the season, but I was hoping he wouldn't cost the #1 overall to nab.

    I completely understand the hometown/homer aspect and I would probably feel a little more comfortable with him if he was slotted a little later than top 5. It just feels like he's jumping up the board a little too fast. I know it's a weaker QB class and nobody has really taken the mantle as it were so anyone with potential is going to shoot up quick but it just feels a little off to me.

  • @taco918 said:

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

    People wouldn't shut the fuck up about Goff and Wentz last year. You must have missed that.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    People wouldn't shut the fuck up about Goff and Wentz last year. You must have missed that.

    Unfortunately I was here for that. Cal deep diving into their personal lives is still creeping me out. What I meant was I can't remember seeing this type of consensus on a prospect here. I'm fairly confident that will change moving forward but the current state of things is unfamiliar to say the least.

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    People wouldn't shut the fuck up about Goff and Wentz last year. You must have missed that.

    Unfortunately I was here for that. Cal deep diving into their personal lives is still creeping me out. What I meant was I can't remember seeing this type of consensus on a prospect here. I'm fairly confident that will change moving forward but the current state of things is unfamiliar to say the least.

    @taco918 said:

    Unfortunately I was here for that. Cal deep diving into their personal lives is still creeping me out. What I meant was I can't remember seeing this type of consensus on a prospect here. I'm fairly confident that will change moving forward but the current state of things is unfamiliar to say the least.

    Between now and then, Kizer or some other kid who said they once wore a brown shirt will become another beloved prospect.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Unfortunately, that's what we're going to see more and more of.

    Coaches at the NCAA level want to win, not groom their players for the NFL. Unless you're Alabama or Ohio State or Michigan, you're not gonna be nabbing 90% of the best prospects in the nation. Therefore, you have to tailor your offense to hot, nasty, badass speed.

    Gone are the days when we see a four-year starter in a pro-style offense. Luck was probably the last one we'll see....and he's not exactly grabbing the league by the pussy right now.

    Trubisky has transferrable skills - strong arm, quick decision making more often than not, mobile enough to extend plays, relatively careful with the football. And he's doing it against top talent while not exactly having the strongest offensive players on his side. That's where the appeal comes from.

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

    @taco918 said:

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

    Well, the "Camps" usually entail someone giving their support to this QB or that QB. It can occasionally involve a non QB....but only if there is some local connection.....like Camp Bosa.

    Also.....while there is no debate that this defense needs to be strengthened and that Garrett and Allen may have some support, that is not usually a main debate topic....

    The question here is: What do the Browns do with a probably #1 overall pick. Go QB or go some other position.

    The last time the Browns were here...with #1 overall pick, they went first and foremost with the QB....Tim Couch. Then, the next year, since they had what they thought was their QB....then they went for the defender: Courtney Brown. Neither really worked out.

    I think, bottom line, if it is a position of dire need (and with the Browns with who is on their roster, it is), then things always fall in favor of taking the QB with that pick.

    Fair to say?

  • @taco918 said:

    Oh, I completely understand how the college game is going, although I would disagree with your view on the four year starter, Luck assessment but that's a different discussion for a different day.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Mitch is straight up trash or anything like that. He very well could be all he's cracked up to be. I'm just hesitant due to the playing time, which I believe there is a statistical correlation to future success, and the lack of disagreement or nitpicking of his skillset. Obviously it's still early and draft season hasn't kicked into full gear so that's to be expected.

    This will probably sound like an irrational issue to have, but I've been reading and posting to this board intermittently for a couple of years now and I can't recall a prospect, much less a QB prospect, that has seemed to have this much support or interest around here. Again, I realize it's still early and the camp's inhabitants will change, but it seems like less than a week ago, most were on board with going with Garrett, Allen or just D in general. I'm sure our recent QB play is a bit of an influence as well but I feel like I'm missing something here.

    I think the biggest thing for a lot of people around here is that Trubisky WANTS to play for Cleveland - which means that he's now inherently the best QB to ever grace the planet.

    Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a lot that can be said for a guy playing for his hometown team...but it's not like it inherently turns a scrub into an allstar. I'm on the Trubisky train because I've been tepidly interested in him from the beginning of the season, but I was hoping he wouldn't cost the #1 overall to nab.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I think the biggest thing for a lot of people around here is that Trubisky WANTS to play for Cleveland - which means that he's now inherently the best QB to ever grace the planet.

    It just so happens as well that he is the #1 rated QB, at this point, in the upcoming draft.....and appears possibly to be a better prospect than anyone that came out last year as well. And the last time a local boy was considered the best coming out...and wanted to play here....it worked out pretty well. So, for all the bad history the Browns have going for them, that particular snippet of history is in their favor. (knowing that it actually means nothing...just good to talk about.)

    Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a lot that can be said for a guy playing for his hometown team...but it's not like it inherently turns a scrub into an allstar. I'm on the Trubisky train because I've been tepidly interested in him from the beginning of the season, but I was hoping he wouldn't cost the #1 overall to nab.

    Since so many draft analysts say he is the best coming out...you have to pay some attention to that. If he was from Buttfuck Nairobi we would have to pay attention to him. We were paying attention to DeShaun Watson, and DeShone Kizer....and may still have to somewhat before this is all through.