Dont go to remaining home games
-
Hell, just matter of factly speaking I don't see why anyone would want to go. I'm sitting there watching these guys in 30-something degree weather and snow watching the worst team by far in the NFL get curb stomped. Seriously kudos to you guys because given those variables you, quite literally, couldn't pay me to watch a game live this year.
-
Yeah, I really, REALLY try not to think this way, but Jesus guys...
How does a Steeler team with only 13 sacks all year completely blow us up? How could we make NO adjustments? How do our RB's continue to get obliterated behind the line of scrimmage? I know we're a very young team, but how is there NO progress being made on offense?
I was more angry yesterday than I have ever been...
-
It's been pretty sparse at the stadium already. The Chargers game will be a ghost town. Even with revenue sharing, the owners know who is putting the least in the pot.
-
Remember last year when we had like 4 sacks all year apart from when we got 16 against the titans about 49ers combined? This steelers D is pretty woeful. I mean, not as bad as ours, but still bad by NFL standards.
-
OK, I won't go to any.
-
I wanna go the chargers game to see big bear play. But yeah other than that screw it
-
This might be a good idea if we had a veteran team. But I think it's counterproductive to refuse to support our team which is a bunch of kids.
I want them to feel the Dawg Pound love and come out with their hair on fire next year.
-
This might be a good idea if we had a veteran team. But I think it's counterproductive to refuse to support our team which is a bunch of kids.
I want them to feel the Dawg Pound love and come out with their hair on fire next year.
You going?This might be a good idea if we had a veteran team. But I think it's counterproductive to refuse to support our team which is a bunch of kids.
I want them to feel the Dawg Pound love and come out with their hair on fire next week.
-
I live outside Tampa and I don't go to games. I watch NFL Game Day and they never show the Browns. They show highlights of the opponent every week and laugh. I'm sick of hearing them laugh. Yesterday the Host said "Don't worry the Browns will trade away their pick for 16 other guys"
The only way to change what's happening is to stop paying! As long as they're getting rich; why should they care?
-
This might be a good idea if we had a veteran team. But I think it's counterproductive to refuse to support our team which is a bunch of kids.
I want them to feel the Dawg Pound love and come out with their hair on fire next year.
and come out with their hair on fire next week.
Train wrecks and fire go hand and hand..... No need to worry.
-
Fucking homos.
These guys need our support more than ever.
Warriors like Pryor, Thomas, Josh, Shelton.
I've already told my Browns Backer Group ... If you don't show up for a game this year, I am locking you out next year.
Support these guys, you faggots. If you jump on the bandwagon in two years, I am punching you in the mouth.
Z
-
Fucking homos.
These guys need our support more than ever.
Warriors like Pryor, Thomas, Josh, Shelton.
I've already told my Browns Backer Group ... If you don't show up for a game this year, I am locking you out next year.
Support these guys, you faggots. If you jump on the bandwagon in two years, I am punching you in the mouth.
Z
Zombo said:
Fucking homos.
These guys need our support more than ever.
Warriors like Pryor, Thomas, Josh, Shelton.
I've already told my Browns Backer Group ... If you don't show up for a game this year, I am locking you out next year.
Support these guys, you faggots. If you jump on the bandwagon in two years, I am punching you in the mouth.
Z
I went to two games live this year....which is more than I have for any year since "the return". So, comparatively, I think I did my part.
-
Zombo said:
Fucking homos.
These guys need our support more than ever.
Warriors like Pryor, Thomas, Josh, Shelton.
I've already told my Browns Backer Group ... If you don't show up for a game this year, I am locking you out next year.
Support these guys, you faggots. If you jump on the bandwagon in two years, I am punching you in the mouth.
Z
I went to two games live this year....which is more than I have for any year since "the return". So, comparatively, I think I did my part.
I went to two games live this year....which is more than I have for any year since "the return". So, comparatively, I think I did my part.
You're good, Gip.
Not like I am keeping a list or anything.
Ok, I am keeping a list.
Z
-
and come out with their hair on fire next week.
Train wrecks and fire go hand and hand..... No need to worry.
-
I split my season tickets with my cousin, and I love the cold weather games. So on to this week's NYG game, with a great tailgate party.
Yeah, nothing gets me more upset than watching the Steelers come in here and kicking our ass, but it's no reason for me to stop going.
My hope is that this year is rock bottom. Look at it this way, if you can....the analytic guys analyzed the 2016 draft, and learned from it. No more trading down, get the BPA. At least I hope they look at it that way.
-
Fucking homos.
These guys need our support more than ever.
Warriors like Pryor, Thomas, Josh, Shelton.
I've already told my Browns Backer Group ... If you don't show up for a game this year, I am locking you out next year.
Support these guys, you faggots. If you jump on the bandwagon in two years, I am punching you in the mouth.
Z
Zombo said:
Fucking homos.
These guys need our support more than ever.
Warriors like Pryor, Thomas, Josh, Shelton.
I've already told my Browns Backer Group ... If you don't show up for a game this year, I am locking you out next year.
Support these guys, you faggots. If you jump on the bandwagon in two years, I am punching you in the mouth.
Z
I'm all in & will not miss a game this year. We need to, as previously stated, send a message of support by OUT NUMBERING opposing fans at OUR home games. It bothers me a great deal that so many Browns Season Ticket Holders either sell or give away their tickets. Try putting your asses IN the seats you paid for & show these kids we are with them no matter what!
I totally agree with Z's comments.
Mike
-
I know it was pitiful, but center/right of the oline and the pass defense was hopeless.
The Browns have been doing what they were doing, and they were competitive.
After a while, so many games, it's all they can do, they can't do anything else, and
teams have their number now.
-
Stub hub has tickets for the Chargers game $6 apiece. No typo. Six dollars. That Jimmy sure is one shrewd business man.
-
When can you lock in good season tickets with great seats for next year? This presents an opportunity for the long term future if you want great seats from here on out. Several decades ago that is what my nephew did with the Broncos and now he takes one person to the game and sells the other two every game in prime seating for a fortune. And if he can't make the game he doubles that fortune. It also enabled him to get great Superbowl seats each time they have gone since the Elway era began. Those extra seats have made him a fortune while still having the option of going to the best games. He started doing this in his late teens when Denver was "not so good (pre-Elway)". Those tickets transferred well with him to the new stadium and sell for top $$. It more than pays for the games he goes to every year plus playoffs.
So put your money with your loyalty as soon as you can. Buy them in the name of any late teen in the family so they can ride for years to come (although the apocryphal tale is you can actually inherit your prime seats in Denver if you have had them in the family that long).
-
When can you lock in good season tickets with great seats for next year? This presents an opportunity for the long term future if you want great seats from here on out. Several decades ago that is what my nephew did with the Broncos and now he takes one person to the game and sells the other two every game in prime seating for a fortune. And if he can't make the game he doubles that fortune. It also enabled him to get great Superbowl seats each time they have gone since the Elway era began. Those extra seats have made him a fortune while still having the option of going to the best games. He started doing this in his late teens when Denver was "not so good (pre-Elway)". Those tickets transferred well with him to the new stadium and sell for top $$. It more than pays for the games he goes to every year plus playoffs.
So put your money with your loyalty as soon as you can. Buy them in the name of any late teen in the family so they can ride for years to come (although the apocryphal tale is you can actually inherit your prime seats in Denver if you have had them in the family that long).
When can you lock in good season tickets with great seats for next year? This presents an opportunity for the long term future if you want great seats from here on out. Several decades ago that is what my nephew did with the Broncos and now he takes one person to the game and sells the other two every game in prime seating for a fortune. And if he can't make the game he doubles that fortune. It also enabled him to get great Superbowl seats each time they have gone since the Elway era began. Those extra seats have made him a fortune while still having the option of going to the best games. He started doing this in his late teens when Denver was "not so good (pre-Elway)". Those tickets transferred well with him to the new stadium and sell for top $$. It more than pays for the games he goes to every year plus playoffs.
So put your money with your loyalty as soon as you can. Buy them in the name of any late teen in the family so they can ride for years to come (although the apocryphal tale is you can actually inherit your prime seats in Denver if you have had them in the family that long).
Nice post. The Browns will eventually work themselves out of this (of course the million dollar question is when?). The NFL is set up to make all teams competitive. Only by shooting ourselves in the foot have the Browns beaten the odds to remain a cellar dweller as long as we have.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login