Skip to content

ObamaCare

Political Discussion
13 8 470
  • Ok:

    dt_150812_doctor_cancer_patient_terminal

    --

    But I think if you never, ever use your insurance that at least part of what you pay for Obamacare should go in a savings account for you to use later when you need it. Not sure if any of the plans work like that now.

  • But it's $700 penalty if you don't have insurance come tax time (per adult). Or 2.5%

    If you make a measly ~$28,000/year and can't afford $300/mo for insurance then they'll ding you for $700 at tax time. Pretty crazy

  • Ya it only fits the ones who don't work...Democrats.

  • But it's $700 penalty if you don't have insurance come tax time (per adult). Or 2.5%

    If you make a measly ~$28,000/year and can't afford $300/mo for insurance then they'll ding you for $700 at tax time. Pretty crazy

    @bbedward said:

    But it's $700 penalty if you don't have insurance come tax time (per adult). Or 2.5%

    If you make a measly ~$28,000/year and can't afford $300/mo for insurance then they'll ding you for $700 at tax time. Pretty crazy

    7,8,9,1k a month or $700 penalty.?

    Gee why don't any of the millennials sign up? What a great system. I remember when mine was $330 a month and paid my co-pays out of my cars ash tray.

  • Ya it only fits the ones who don't work...Democrats.

    @one-post said:

    Ya it only fits the ones who don't work...Democrats.

    Mostly blacks and wiggers who get Medicaid for free. Even free trips to appointment and free chow.

  • Do Wiggers get free stuff from the gov't? I don't believe too many people have complained of the lazy, welfare-wiggers. At least not that I've seen.

  • Do Wiggers get free stuff from the gov't? I don't believe too many people have complained of the lazy, welfare-wiggers. At least not that I've seen.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Do Wiggers get free stuff from the gov't? I don't believe too many people have complained of the lazy, welfare-wiggers. At least not that I've seen.

    I did see a white guy in a wave cap getting an Obama phone yesterday. The wife and I were super confused.

  • I know plenty of white people either on the subsidy or actual Medicaid in various stages of need.

    I also have absolutely no problem with the mandate. It should spread to everyone who gets assistance as well.

    WSS

  • I know plenty of white people either on the subsidy or actual Medicaid in various stages of need.

    I also have absolutely no problem with the mandate. It should spread to everyone who gets assistance as well.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I know plenty of white people either on the subsidy or actual Medicaid in various stages of need.

    I also have absolutely no problem with the mandate. It should spread to everyone who gets assistance as well.

    WSS

    If you're in need then God bless but its the generation of welfare receiptiitants that make the whole thing shady. A whole family of disabled people while some that need health care are scraping by because they work for a living? It's not right.
  • @westside-steve said:

    I know plenty of white people either on the subsidy or actual Medicaid in various stages of need.

    I also have absolutely no problem with the mandate. It should spread to everyone who gets assistance as well.

    WSS

    If you're in need then God bless but its the generation of welfare receiptiitants that make the whole thing shady. A whole family of disabled people while some that need health care are scraping by because they work for a living? It's not right.

    "One said:

    If you're in need then God bless but its the generation of welfare receiptiitants that make the whole thing shady. A whole family of disabled people while some that need health care are scraping by because they work for a living? It's not right.

    It depends what you mean by scraping by. If you make 15.5 you are eligible for Medicaid.

    I'd have no problem with these people paying a hundred bucks a month. American Medical Care is a valuable commodity. We lose sight of that if we've never had any responsibility.

    WSS

  • Ya it only fits the ones who don't work...Democrats.

    @one-post said:

    Ya it only fits the ones who don't work...Democrats.

    Gee, Woodley is missing out on an opportunity to criticize a statement that actually warrants criticism.

    That was a very stupid comment there One Post.

  • @one-post said:

    Ya it only fits the ones who don't work...Democrats.

    Gee, Woodley is missing out on an opportunity to criticize a statement that actually warrants criticism.

    That was a very stupid comment there One Post.

    @stinkhole said:

    Gee, Woodley is missing out on an opportunity to criticize a statement that actually warrants criticism.That was a very stupid comment there One Post.

    Be yourself and leave me be. Shoo fly!