Akron @ Ohio
-
Not much going on either way and the people in the crowd look too cold to cheer anyway.
-
-
This is a Browns town game on live over here now, who should I be supporting?
This is a Browns town game on live over here now, who should I be supporting?
You talking about Akron U vs. Ohio U in football?
Well, I am an Akron Zip....if that influences your thinking. But I like the OU Bobcats when they aren't playing Akron.
But, I see that Ohio won in a defensive battle. 9-3
-
They are both MAC schools (Mid America Conference) so neither team is considered an elite football team.
I would say that if you like to cheer for the underdog, that would be the Akron Zips.
They are both MAC schools (Mid America Conference) so neither team is considered an elite football team.
I would say that if you like to cheer for the underdog, that would be the Akron Zips.
Western Michigan is sitting at #15 and playing in the Cotton Bowl.
Last I looked they were a MAC team.
6 MAC teams had bowl invitations.
-
They are both MAC schools (Mid America Conference) so neither team is considered an elite football team.
I would say that if you like to cheer for the underdog, that would be the Akron Zips.
Western Michigan is sitting at #15 and playing in the Cotton Bowl.
Last I looked they were a MAC team.
6 MAC teams had bowl invitations.
Yeah, like that's a typical MAC ranking.Western Michigan is sitting at #15 and playing in the Cotton Bowl.
Last I looked they were a MAC team.
6 MAC teams had bowl invitations.
An anamoly is more like it.
-
They are both MAC schools (Mid America Conference) so neither team is considered an elite football team.
I would say that if you like to cheer for the underdog, that would be the Akron Zips.
Western Michigan is sitting at #15 and playing in the Cotton Bowl.
Last I looked they were a MAC team.
6 MAC teams had bowl invitations.
Western Michigan is sitting at #15 and playing in the Cotton Bowl.
Last I looked they were a MAC team.
6 MAC teams had bowl invitations.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. MAC is probably the best mid-level conference, but no one is mistaking it for a power 5.
-
They are both MAC schools (Mid America Conference) so neither team is considered an elite football team.
I would say that if you like to cheer for the underdog, that would be the Akron Zips.
Western Michigan is sitting at #15 and playing in the Cotton Bowl.
Last I looked they were a MAC team.
6 MAC teams had bowl invitations.
Western Michigan is sitting at #15 and playing in the Cotton Bowl.
Last I looked they were a MAC team.
6 MAC teams had bowl invitations.
Yes but Miami (Ohio) from my backyard isn't exactly deserving at 6-6. Damn there's so many meaningless bowl game now- it's ridiculous. I'd rather see 5-7 Texas Tech with Mahomes.
-
Western Michigan is sitting at #15 and playing in the Cotton Bowl.
Last I looked they were a MAC team.
6 MAC teams had bowl invitations.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. MAC is probably the best mid-level conference, but no one is mistaking it for a power 5.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. MAC is probably the best mid-level conference, but no one is mistaking it for a power 5.
I watch a lot of college football. MAC players often go on to have better pro careers than SEC guys.
The Steelers were practically built on the MAC -- Roethlisberger, Antonio Brown, James Harrison. JJ Watt did a year in the MAC, Antonio Gates, Joe Staley, Cullen Jenkins, the list goes on. These players didn't just acquit themselves, they dominated.
-
Western Michigan is sitting at #15 and playing in the Cotton Bowl.
Last I looked they were a MAC team.
6 MAC teams had bowl invitations.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. MAC is probably the best mid-level conference, but no one is mistaking it for a power 5.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. MAC is probably the best mid-level conference, but no one is mistaking it for a power 5.
WMU beat Northwestern and crushed Illinois.
Ohio U. whooped Kansas and put a scare into Tennessee.
They're not as far off as you think.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login