Skip to content

***Official Browns Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread***

Locked The Browns Board
218 43 6.0k
  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by

    I am so sick of seeing Crowell. Please for the love of God I hope a cop shoots him

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    I hear you. I have found a lot of raider fans always root for the browns

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by

    Crow half the time runs right into the line

  • @john.r.brown1968 said:

    I wear my Browns gear like a badge of honor ... It means we're tough ( even if means you can question our taste in football teams ), and it also means we're loyal.

    I've been a fan for 40 years ... and will continue to be so. I know people who've jumped off the Browns to other teams, to include the fuckheads in yellow and black. I'm Browns or nothing.

    I had a doctor appt a few weeks ago, and my doctor said "Is that a Browns cap? God bless you." And I said "I don't need pity. I cheer for this team because I want to."

    I've told all my friends who are Bungles fans, as well as the friend of mind who jumped from Cleveland to Pittsburgh ... "I'll cheer for 0-16 Cleveland before I ever cheer for Cinci or Pittsburgh."

    i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear 🙁

    John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by

    @browns1216 said:

    i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear 🙁

    I live in Austin, Texas. Have lived all over the US. I get the same reactions. I have had people point and laugh.

    People down here LOVED to comment while we had Johnny Drunkball.

  • @john.r.brown1968 said:

    I wear my Browns gear like a badge of honor ... It means we're tough ( even if means you can question our taste in football teams ), and it also means we're loyal.

    I've been a fan for 40 years ... and will continue to be so. I know people who've jumped off the Browns to other teams, to include the fuckheads in yellow and black. I'm Browns or nothing.

    I had a doctor appt a few weeks ago, and my doctor said "Is that a Browns cap? God bless you." And I said "I don't need pity. I cheer for this team because I want to."

    I've told all my friends who are Bungles fans, as well as the friend of mind who jumped from Cleveland to Pittsburgh ... "I'll cheer for 0-16 Cleveland before I ever cheer for Cinci or Pittsburgh."

    i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear 🙁

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @browns1216 said:

    i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear 🙁

    I do as well

  • @john.r.brown1968 said:

    I wear my Browns gear like a badge of honor ... It means we're tough ( even if means you can question our taste in football teams ), and it also means we're loyal.

    I've been a fan for 40 years ... and will continue to be so. I know people who've jumped off the Browns to other teams, to include the fuckheads in yellow and black. I'm Browns or nothing.

    I had a doctor appt a few weeks ago, and my doctor said "Is that a Browns cap? God bless you." And I said "I don't need pity. I cheer for this team because I want to."

    I've told all my friends who are Bungles fans, as well as the friend of mind who jumped from Cleveland to Pittsburgh ... "I'll cheer for 0-16 Cleveland before I ever cheer for Cinci or Pittsburgh."

    i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear 🙁

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    @browns1216 said:

    i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear 🙁

    Wear OSU gear. You'll get envy instead and you don't have to betray your roots and cheer for some enemy team. As for NFL...for the time being fuck it. I'll check in on the national game and if it's exciting I'll watch. If not...well its nice to have Sunday afternoon free.

  • Crow half the time runs right into the line

    B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    @lbc-mike said:

    Crow half the time runs right into the line

    Our Oline is fucking terrible

  • Crow half the time runs right into the line

    John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by

    @lbc-mike said:

    Crow half the time runs right into the line

    I hate that they use predictable personnel for specific plays. Here comes the fullback ... that's like a red flag saying "we're going to run!"

  • @browns1216 said:

    i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear 🙁

    Wear OSU gear. You'll get envy instead and you don't have to betray your roots and cheer for some enemy team. As for NFL...for the time being fuck it. I'll check in on the national game and if it's exciting I'll watch. If not...well its nice to have Sunday afternoon free.

    John.R.Brown1968J John.R.Brown1968 wrote on last edited by

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Wear OSU gear. You'll get envy instead and you don't have to betray your roots and cheer for some enemy team. As for NFL...for the time being fuck it. I'll check in on the national game and if it's exciting I'll watch. If not...well its nice to have Sunday afternoon free.

    I wore my Buckeye gear to a Longhorns game and got people yelling "O-H!" ... except one person booed and said she was from up north.

    I told her everyone has flaws.

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by

    Guess Duke Johnson isn't the next Shady Mccoy, just another error by the sunshine pumpers

  • @lbc-mike said:

    Crow half the time runs right into the line

    Our Oline is fucking terrible

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @baconhound said:

    Our Oline is fucking terrible

    yes it is
  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by

    i think the Giants are on to the Browns' plan of running on the inside every first down

  • stillmotionS stillmotion wrote on last edited by

    meanwhile taylor gabriel is owning

  • meanwhile taylor gabriel is owning

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by

    @stillmotion said:

    meanwhile taylor gabriel is owning

    Generally speaking, having a good QB, respectable Oline and solid running game help.

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by

    Nice throw and catch!!! but I still would like to see Hogan play 😉

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    Will the last person out turn off the lights

  • Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by

    because of plays like that 🙁

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    Poor excuse for a team. What a fucking joke.

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by

    Im with ya on Hogan!! IMO better than Kessler with speed and size! 1216

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    Mclown showing the world why he should not play in the nfl