Harbaugh loses all Credibility
-
No he's way more Bo (born 1929) than Woodrow (born 1913) who was the real WWII type guy.
Plus Harbaugh is way more maize and blue a real Bo disciple. (who cares if he did or didn't wear glasses, maybe he had Lasix surgery
)Of course I understand that Harbaugh is a Bo disciple......but Bo was a Woody disciple. So that puts Harbaugh into the Woody Hayes coaching tree.
And I was only talking about his appearance, which is more Woody.
Ignoring the colors, and the fact that Woody is all grey haired here...Harbaugh had more of the Woody look than the Bo look.Of course I understand that Harbaugh is a Bo disciple......but Bo was a Woody disciple. So that puts Harbaugh into the Woody Hayes coaching tree.
And I was only talking about his appearance, which is more Woody.
.......Ignoring the colors, and the fact that Woody is all grey haired here...Harbaugh had more of the Woody look than the Bo look.
I see Bo on appearances and overall behavior plus on that tree Harbaugh is on the same limb as Bo and aways off from Woodrow.
But the Ohio coaching tree NCAA or NFL is second to none!
-
Of course I understand that Harbaugh is a Bo disciple......but Bo was a Woody disciple. So that puts Harbaugh into the Woody Hayes coaching tree.
And I was only talking about his appearance, which is more Woody.
.......Ignoring the colors, and the fact that Woody is all grey haired here...Harbaugh had more of the Woody look than the Bo look.
I see Bo on appearances and overall behavior plus on that tree Harbaugh is on the same limb as Bo and aways off from Woodrow.
But the Ohio coaching tree NCAA or NFL is second to none!
I see Bo on appearances and overall behavior plus on that tree Harbaugh is on the same limb as Bo and aways off from Woodrow.
But the Ohio coaching tree NCAA or NFL is second to none!
Actually, lineage wise, he is just one generation removed. Direct from Woody to Bo to Harbaugh. That is actually pretty close.
-
I see Bo on appearances and overall behavior plus on that tree Harbaugh is on the same limb as Bo and aways off from Woodrow.
But the Ohio coaching tree NCAA or NFL is second to none!
Actually, lineage wise, he is just one generation removed. Direct from Woody to Bo to Harbaugh. That is actually pretty close.
Actually, lineage wise, he is just one generation removed. Direct from Woody to Bo to Harbaugh. That is actually pretty close.
Has Bo Harbaugh really ever played for Woody or had meaningful conversations and other contact with him compared with Schembechler?
I'd guess no.
-
Actually, lineage wise, he is just one generation removed. Direct from Woody to Bo to Harbaugh. That is actually pretty close.
Has Bo Harbaugh really ever played for Woody or had meaningful conversations and other contact with him compared with Schembechler?
I'd guess no.
-

-

you forgot to add PAUL BROWN as THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYE coach
-

you forgot to add PAUL BROWN as THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYE coach
-
No....but apparently you are not aware of the concept of a "coaching tree". See below for Paul Brown.
Yes it's similar to a corporate organizational chart I've seen a few of those even worked for three big corporations all #1 in their industries.
It was always interesting to see some people rise through your corporation or advance through others.
Coaching trees are really just networking charts for some bright young(er) prospective candidates.
-
Getting back to the original topic..........
Did or does harbutt have Credibility?
I would say NO. He has built 2 college teams and then quit.
Then he built a NFL team and got fired
Now he's back in college.......
Does he really have any credibility?
As soon as an NFL job, he wants, he's gone again
-
Getting back to the original topic..........
Did or does harbutt have Credibility?
I would say NO. He has built 2 college teams and then quit.
Then he built a NFL team and got fired
Now he's back in college.......
Does he really have any credibility?
As soon as an NFL job, he wants, he's gone again
Uuhhh... Almost none of this post is correct lol.Getting back to the original topic..........
Did or does harbutt have Credibility?
I would say NO. He has built 2 college teams and then quit.
Then he built a NFL team and got fired
Now he's back in college.......
Does he really have any credibility?
As soon as an NFL job, he wants, he's gone again
So taking a better job is "quitting"?
Remember when Meyer quit on BGSU, quit on Utah and quit on UF?
-
Uuhhh... Almost none of this post is correct lol.Getting back to the original topic..........
Did or does harbutt have Credibility?
I would say NO. He has built 2 college teams and then quit.
Then he built a NFL team and got fired
Now he's back in college.......
Does he really have any credibility?
As soon as an NFL job, he wants, he's gone again
So taking a better job is "quitting"?
Remember when Meyer quit on BGSU, quit on Utah and quit on UF?
One of my favorite coaching quotes from the late Bum Philips "There are only two types of coaches those that have been fired and those that are gonna be "Uuhhh... Almost none of this post is correct lol.
So taking a better job is "quitting"?
Remember when Meyer quit on BGSU, quit on Utah and quit on UF?
Coaching by its nature is a very mercurial profession.
-
Uuhhh... Almost none of this post is correct lol.Getting back to the original topic..........
Did or does harbutt have Credibility?
I would say NO. He has built 2 college teams and then quit.
Then he built a NFL team and got fired
Now he's back in college.......
Does he really have any credibility?
As soon as an NFL job, he wants, he's gone again
So taking a better job is "quitting"?
Remember when Meyer quit on BGSU, quit on Utah and quit on UF?
Uuhhh... Almost none of this post is correct lol.
So taking a better job is "quitting"?
Remember when Meyer quit on BGSU, quit on Utah and quit on UF?
doe's it really matter,honestly I can't remember the last time ttun beat OHIO STATE
-
Uuhhh... Almost none of this post is correct lol.Getting back to the original topic..........
Did or does harbutt have Credibility?
I would say NO. He has built 2 college teams and then quit.
Then he built a NFL team and got fired
Now he's back in college.......
Does he really have any credibility?
As soon as an NFL job, he wants, he's gone again
So taking a better job is "quitting"?
Remember when Meyer quit on BGSU, quit on Utah and quit on UF?
Uuhhh... Almost none of this post is correct lol.
So taking a better job is "quitting"?
Remember when Meyer quit on BGSU, quit on Utah and quit on UF?
Well he won Florida two national titles so they ought to be pretty grateful.
-
I'll wait to see if Browns149 even attempts to back up his horribly inaccurate post.
-
Getting back to the original topic..........
Did or does harbutt have Credibility?
I would say NO. He has built 2 college teams and then quit.
Then he built a NFL team and got fired
Now he's back in college.......
Does he really have any credibility?
As soon as an NFL job, he wants, he's gone again
Getting back to the original topic..........
Did or does harbutt have Credibility?
I would say NO. He has built 2 college teams and then quit.
Then he built a NFL team and got fired
Now he's back in college.......
Does he really have any credibility?
As soon as an NFL job, he wants, he's gone again
I don't think Harbaugh got fired from the 49ers, did he?
-
I'll wait to see if Browns149 even attempts to back up his horribly inaccurate post.
Better yet, grow the fuck up and don't worry about it.
-
Getting back to the original topic..........
Did or does harbutt have Credibility?
I would say NO. He has built 2 college teams and then quit.
Then he built a NFL team and got fired
Now he's back in college.......
Does he really have any credibility?
As soon as an NFL job, he wants, he's gone again
I don't think Harbaugh got fired from the 49ers, did he?
I don't think Harbaugh got fired from the 49ers, did he?
Mutual decision to move on usually means fired.
-
I don't think Harbaugh got fired from the 49ers, did he?
Mutual decision to move on usually means fired.
Mutual decision to move on usually means fired.
Well, perhaps, but it wasn't because of his coaching ability. That was likely a personality conflict. I mean, his volatile nature/ADD...in terms of coaching interest, could lead to his moving along from Michigan as well. We shall see.
-
I don't think Harbaugh got fired from the 49ers, did he?
Mutual decision to move on usually means fired.
Mutual decision to move on usually means fired.
And we see how well that's turned out since then haha
For the 49era fans and those that follow the team, it's my understanding they are not happy with the ownership / front office (haven't been). A lot blame them for Harbaugh leaving.
-
Mutual decision to move on usually means fired.
Well, perhaps, but it wasn't because of his coaching ability. That was likely a personality conflict. I mean, his volatile nature/ADD...in terms of coaching interest, could lead to his moving along from Michigan as well. We shall see.
Well, perhaps, but it wasn't because of his coaching ability. That was likely a personality conflict. I mean, his volatile nature/ADD...in terms of coaching interest, could lead to his moving along from Michigan as well. We shall see.
Harbaugh moves up in coaching? "He quit" "He's volatile" "He has coaching ADD"
Meyer moves up in coaching ... *crickets*
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login