Harbaugh loses all Credibility
-
Harbaugh moves up in coaching? "He quit" "He's volatile" "He has coaching ADD"
Meyer moves up in coaching ... *crickets*
I had no problem with Harbaugh moving up to the 49ers, or on to the TUN. I didn't say he quit. But, he is volatile, erratic. (It is so cataract of you not to see that).
And he very well could be moving along much sooner than you think or would like him to. Just his style.
I had no problem with Harbaugh moving up to the 49ers, or on to the TUN. I didn't say he quit. But, he is volatile, erratic. (It is so cataract of you not to see that).
And he very well could be moving along much sooner than you think or would like him to. Just his style.
I think his personality is better suited to College players than to pros. And I doubt he'd jump from Michigan to another college - unless he's tired of Urban Meyer and OSU kicking his ass.
Didn't Harbaugh have a very senior heavy team this year? What's left for next year? Can he reload like Urban does?
-
Yes
Improvement
Yes
-
The rumors are flying already
-
what part was incorrect?
I do remember when Meyer did those things. But this thread isn't about him. It's about harbutt
Harbaugh didn't quit his past teams, for starters.
Unless you call getting promoted as quitting. In which case, you're saying Meyer quit on multiple past teams as well. So let's hear you say that Meyer is also a quitter.... I know you (and many others) have a hard time talking Michigan/OSU without crippling bias, but just try to see the point you're making here. Just step back, and see what you're arguing.
Harbaugh didn't quit his past teams, for starters.
Unless you call getting promoted as quitting. In which case, you're saying Meyer quit on multiple past teams as well. So let's hear you say that Meyer is also a quitter.... I know you (and many others) have a hard time talking Michigan/OSU without crippling bias, but just try to see the point you're making here. Just step back, and see what you're arguing.
why is it that every time I come to this forum every post I read from you,you are either having to back track or defend your back tracking
-
The rumors are flying already
The rumors are flying already
I'd be absolutely shocked if Harbaugh left Michigan just when it looks like the program is making a comeback. Shocked. I don't like the guy as is but I'd lose all respect for him if he did that. I don't see it.
-
The rumors are flying already
The rumors are flying already
Cowherd talking out of his ass relaying a second hand quote from an OSU fan that was later clarified
Damning evidence
-
Harbaugh didn't quit his past teams, for starters.
Unless you call getting promoted as quitting. In which case, you're saying Meyer quit on multiple past teams as well. So let's hear you say that Meyer is also a quitter.... I know you (and many others) have a hard time talking Michigan/OSU without crippling bias, but just try to see the point you're making here. Just step back, and see what you're arguing.
why is it that every time I come to this forum every post I read from you,you are either having to back track or defend your back tracking
-
The rumors are flying already
I'd be absolutely shocked if Harbaugh left Michigan just when it looks like the program is making a comeback. Shocked. I don't like the guy as is but I'd lose all respect for him if he did that. I don't see it.
I'd be absolutely shocked if Harbaugh left Michigan just when it looks like the program is making a comeback. Shocked. I don't like the guy as is but I'd lose all respect for him if he did that. I don't see it.
Way to use your brain Cysko. Let's hope some of your peers can too
-
So, Woody, if you lose Harbaugh to the Rams will Michigan bring back Brady Hoke?
While I agree that it is beyond comprehension that Harbaugh would leave Michigan at this point, you still never know with him. It may be a distant fire, but there still seems to be some smoke f rom that distant fire.
-
He's not going anywhere...
If you did any research on the source of these rumors, you'd know there is nothing to them.
-
He's not going anywhere...
If you did any research on the source of these rumors, you'd know there is nothing to them.
He's not going anywhere...
If you did any research on the source of these rumors, you'd know there is nothing to them.
You are obtuse. There is no "kind of research" that can be done on these rumors. That is why they are rumors. (besides...how do you know there is nothing to them. You don't... no more than I do. You don't believe them. I don't believe them...but there is NOTHING definitive to say about them until Harbaugh makes a statement. And even then, take it with a grain of salt. Remember Saban? "I'm not going to Alabama". Sure.
-
-
Sounds just like Saban and Alabama
-
Tressel has a record of 20-5? That's cute. Meyer has a record with OSU of 61-5
I don't think Meyer is afraid enough of him to start little girly rumors. But I'm 100% sure I know who he meant when he said "our enemies"
-
Tressel has a record of 20-5? That's cute. Meyer has a record with OSU of 61-5
I don't think Meyer is afraid enough of him to start little girly rumors. But I'm 100% sure I know who he meant when he said "our enemies"
Tressel at OHIO STATE and BIG TEN: Ohio State: 94-22 (106-22) 59-14 (66-4)Tressel has a record of 20-5? That's cute. Meyer has a record with OSU of 61-5
I don't think Meyer is afraid enough of him to start little girly rumors. But I'm 100% sure I know who he meant when he said "our enemies"
Career: Overall 229-79-2
Versus m: 9-1

-
Tressel?
When it comes to recruiting, I would expect it fr most schools in an attempt to get top recruits. Again, it's not coincidence this started right before the dead period
-
meyer inherited a 6-7 team
-
He's not going anywhere...
If you did any research on the source of these rumors, you'd know there is nothing to them.
You are obtuse. There is no "kind of research" that can be done on these rumors. That is why they are rumors. (besides...how do you know there is nothing to them. You don't... no more than I do. You don't believe them. I don't believe them...but there is NOTHING definitive to say about them until Harbaugh makes a statement. And even then, take it with a grain of salt. Remember Saban? "I'm not going to Alabama". Sure.
You are obtuse. There is no "kind of research" that can be done on these rumors. That is why they are rumors. (besides...how do you know there is nothing to them. You don't... no more than I do. You don't believe them. I don't believe them...but there is NOTHING definitive to say about them until Harbaugh makes a statement. And even then, take it with a grain of salt. Remember Saban? "I'm not going to Alabama". Sure.
Yes, there is. Two things to look at. 1) Is it realistic? 2) What is the source?
1) This has already been covered in the thread
2) This is the one I was referring to as far as research goes. Find out where this rumor started. How legitimate is that source? This rumor started when Cowherd relayed a second hand comment from a reporter saying that Harbaugh to the Rams was a "very real possibility". (The reporter being an OSU alum). That same reporter then clarified his statement on twitter and tried to calm the flames, but people were already running with it.
"Harbaugh to the NFL" will pop up every offseason, because it generates views.
-
meyer inherited a 6-7 team
meyer inherited a 6-7 team
ok? I'm generally lost on why this matters in this conversation...
... plus, it was one down year because Fickell was a bad coach. It's not like OSU had fallen off. If you're trying to equate it to Harbaugh's situation (or Hoke or RRod), it isn't the same.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login