Osu active shooter...
-
I just saw somebody's Facebook post asking the question "how long can they continue to allow guns on campus?"
WSS
I just saw somebody's Facebook post asking the question "how long can they continue to allow guns on campus?"
WSS
Idk but thank god a police officer was there quickly with a gun to stop the guy before more people got hurt.
-
I won't make any call on who it might have been. This is just bizarre enough to be anything from Team Snackbar to a run of the mill angry white nerd.
-
Read more. Somali refugee. Team Snackbar looking more possible.
-
but now, he was Somali - lived in Pakistan with his family, and of course, came here
because of obaMao's and higgardly's open border to muslims policy
Law enforcement officials told NBC News the suspect's name is Abdul Artan, an 18-year-old student at the university. He was a Somali refugee who left his homeland with his family in 2007, lived in Pakistan and then came to the United States in 2014 as a legal permanent resident of the United States, officials said.
-
The religion of hugs and kisses strikes again.
-
Abdul razak ali artan, you say? I think you mean Donald Trump.
-
Meanwhile in the worst bigotry ever, someone yelled something mean at a "non-white"
-
Abdul razak ali artan, you say? I think you mean Donald Trump.
Abdul razak ali artan, you say? I think you mean Donald Trump.
He must be alt right.
-
This is one issue i deviate sharply to the right on. College kids need ccw's. They are a prime target for whackjobs now. These campus's are just too friggin big for police tobe everywhere
-
It's terrible that Donald Trump the dictator had made this country so unsafe for refugees that they have to preemptorily stab nine people to defend themselves from bigotry.
-
This is one issue i deviate sharply to the right on. College kids need ccw's. They are a prime target for whackjobs now. These campus's are just too friggin big for police tobe everywhere
This is one issue i deviate sharply to the right on. College kids need ccw's. They are a prime target for whackjobs now. These campus's are just too friggin big for police tobe everywhere
College kids are scared to death of a weapon. They would need counseling and cookies.
-
This is one issue i deviate sharply to the right on. College kids need ccw's. They are a prime target for whackjobs now. These campus's are just too friggin big for police tobe everywhere
College kids are scared to death of a weapon. They would need counseling and cookies.
I'm sorry you had to post the truth. There are concessions and snacks for you in Fucken Off Hallway south corridor. Thank you.College kids are scared to death of a weapon. They would need counseling and cookies.
-
I just saw somebody's Facebook post asking the question "how long can they continue to allow guns on campus?"
WSS
Idk but thank god a police officer was there quickly with a gun to stop the guy before more people got hurt.
-
Woody has been suspiciously absent all day. Starting to question this "somali" likely story.
-
-
Fuck him.
-
Hahahahahaha. I can't believe this at all.
It only took a single person for Trump's entire campaign rhetoric (or the left's woeful misinterpretation of it) to say "I told ya so"
Had to have been staged by the Donzo. Too perfect.
-
When is Washington going to sit down and get some knife reform laws passed.
-
Stuart
Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) tweeted about the “senseless act of gun violence”
That liberal scumbag democrat was probably referring to the cop shooting the Muslim pig.
-
Sad. But if that's really ISIS, that's pretty pathetic. Assuming he's an ISIS plant, he's spent two years in the US plotting this attack, and he just runs around a bit cuts a few people and gets shot?
Yeah, I'm not buying that this is some big terrorist event. Seems he's inspired by the US interfering in muslim countries or something like that? Sure, I can buy that. Goes a bit crazy for whatever reason, doesn't know how to deal with it (I'm guessing talking about emotions isn't particularly high up the educational agenda in Somalia or Pakistan) and just decides to grab a knife and go for it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login