Osu active shooter...
-
Woody has been suspiciously absent all day. Starting to question this "somali" likely story.
-
-
Fuck him.
-
Hahahahahaha. I can't believe this at all.
It only took a single person for Trump's entire campaign rhetoric (or the left's woeful misinterpretation of it) to say "I told ya so"
Had to have been staged by the Donzo. Too perfect.
-
When is Washington going to sit down and get some knife reform laws passed.
-
Stuart
Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) tweeted about the “senseless act of gun violence”
That liberal scumbag democrat was probably referring to the cop shooting the Muslim pig.
-
Sad. But if that's really ISIS, that's pretty pathetic. Assuming he's an ISIS plant, he's spent two years in the US plotting this attack, and he just runs around a bit cuts a few people and gets shot?
Yeah, I'm not buying that this is some big terrorist event. Seems he's inspired by the US interfering in muslim countries or something like that? Sure, I can buy that. Goes a bit crazy for whatever reason, doesn't know how to deal with it (I'm guessing talking about emotions isn't particularly high up the educational agenda in Somalia or Pakistan) and just decides to grab a knife and go for it.
-
Sad. But if that's really ISIS, that's pretty pathetic. Assuming he's an ISIS plant, he's spent two years in the US plotting this attack, and he just runs around a bit cuts a few people and gets shot?
Yeah, I'm not buying that this is some big terrorist event. Seems he's inspired by the US interfering in muslim countries or something like that? Sure, I can buy that. Goes a bit crazy for whatever reason, doesn't know how to deal with it (I'm guessing talking about emotions isn't particularly high up the educational agenda in Somalia or Pakistan) and just decides to grab a knife and go for it.
Sad. But if that's really ISIS, that's pretty pathetic. Assuming he's an ISIS plant, he's spent two years in the US plotting this attack, and he just runs around a bit cuts a few people and gets shot?
Yeah, I'm not buying that this is some big terrorist event. Seems he's inspired by the US interfering in muslim countries or something like that? Sure, I can buy that. Goes a bit crazy for whatever reason, doesn't know how to deal with it (I'm guessing talking about emotions isn't particularly high up the educational agenda in Somalia or Pakistan) and just decides to grab a knife and go for it.
If he was some sleeper of ISIS, it could be that he couldn't work out getting a gun. It isn't as easy as the media would have people believe.
Bear in mind, I don't think he was an ISIS member. Just your run of the mill religion of peacer losing his marbles over some slight.
-
"I saw a woman reading a book!" *revs up car*
-
Sad. But if that's really ISIS, that's pretty pathetic. Assuming he's an ISIS plant, he's spent two years in the US plotting this attack, and he just runs around a bit cuts a few people and gets shot?
Yeah, I'm not buying that this is some big terrorist event. Seems he's inspired by the US interfering in muslim countries or something like that? Sure, I can buy that. Goes a bit crazy for whatever reason, doesn't know how to deal with it (I'm guessing talking about emotions isn't particularly high up the educational agenda in Somalia or Pakistan) and just decides to grab a knife and go for it.
If he was some sleeper of ISIS, it could be that he couldn't work out getting a gun. It isn't as easy as the media would have people believe.
Bear in mind, I don't think he was an ISIS member. Just your run of the mill religion of peacer losing his marbles over some slight.
If he was some sleeper of ISIS, it could be that he couldn't work out getting a gun. It isn't as easy as the media would have people believe.
Bear in mind, I don't think he was an ISIS member. Just your run of the mill religion of peacer losing his marbles over some slight.
It's perhaps difficult to get a gun - assuming so, there's still plenty of other ways to actually inflict a lot of damage on a lot of people and a knife isn't the way.
-
If he was some sleeper of ISIS, it could be that he couldn't work out getting a gun. It isn't as easy as the media would have people believe.
Bear in mind, I don't think he was an ISIS member. Just your run of the mill religion of peacer losing his marbles over some slight.
It's perhaps difficult to get a gun - assuming so, there's still plenty of other ways to actually inflict a lot of damage on a lot of people and a knife isn't the way.
It's perhaps difficult to get a gun - assuming so, there's still plenty of other ways to actually inflict a lot of damage on a lot of people and a knife isn't the way.
A car or truck can definitely do some damage (i.e. Nice, France attack) but luckily I don't think this guy had the patience or mental horse power to wait for an opportunity like that.
-
And like I said, if that's the best ISIS has to offer, no big deal.
And like you said, he's not likely an ISIS guy. Or Al-Qaeda, or whatever, just a crazy guy. We see plenty of crazy guys that aren't liked with whatever group.
-
Isis tells people to attack using cars and knives. Just random people that is, part of their propaganda campaign.
-
-
And like I said, if that's the best ISIS has to offer, no big deal.
And like you said, he's not likely an ISIS guy. Or Al-Qaeda, or whatever, just a crazy guy. We see plenty of crazy guys that aren't liked with whatever group.
And like I said, if that's the best ISIS has to offer, no big deal.
And like you said, he's not likely an ISIS guy. Or Al-Qaeda, or whatever, just a crazy guy. We see plenty of crazy guys that aren't liked with whatever group.
"If I am about to have sex with a girl and all of a sudden I scream out "Wu Tang", that doesn't mean I am in the Wu Tang Clan." - Dave Chappelle
-
You can probably debate whether the use of legal force was entirely necessary, but the cop shouted "get down on the ground or I will shoot you" or whatever before doing so when the guy didn't comply. I'm not losing any sleep over this being a 'white cop kills poor black man' case.
-
-
You can probably debate whether the use of legal force was entirely necessary, but the cop shouted "get down on the ground or I will shoot you" or whatever before doing so when the guy didn't comply. I'm not losing any sleep over this being a 'white cop kills poor black man' case.
-
It's remarkable how those things that apparently don't work in america are perfectly fine elsewhere.
-
You can probably debate whether the use of legal force was entirely necessary, but the cop shouted "get down on the ground or I will shoot you" or whatever before doing so when the guy didn't comply. I'm not losing any sleep over this being a 'white cop kills poor black man' case.
You can probably debate whether the use of legal force was entirely necessary, but the cop shouted "get down on the ground or I will shoot you" or whatever before doing so when the guy didn't comply. I'm not losing any sleep over this being a 'white cop kills poor black man' case.
What's the over-under in days as to the BLM protest?
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login