Lowering ticket prices is a sure sign....
-
When a organization is lowering home tickets that is a proof of desperation to keep fans in the seats, no matter how the team plays. As if to say, Dear Browns fans,
We are aware this team is not winning no matter what we try to change. So the front office is begging you not to turn your backs on us, and to show our thoughts of our fans, we will lower future ticket prices to keep you at the game.
Well, I don't see why anyone will go to a game no matter what the lowered price is. Why not let the fans in free? I mean, its not like your paying the fans millions to sit in the stadium every week.
Maybe if the fans that drive to the game actually stayed home, how much does this effect the team on the field, not a damn thing, it only hurts the ownership and money it brings in to pay the stadium bills, and players. So, if you cant afford to pay for your property, then the collection notices will begin showing up in the mail and then it will be time to close down the store.
The real Cleveland Browns stopped playing in 1995. Since the new team was developed in 1999, its been a true "true mistake by the lake".
When a organization is lowering home tickets that is a proof of desperation to keep fans in the seats, no matter how the team plays. As if to say, Dear Browns fans,
We are aware this team is not winning no matter what we try to change. So the front office is begging you not to turn your backs on us, and to show our thoughts of our fans, we will lower future ticket prices to keep you at the game.
Well, I don't see why anyone will go to a game no matter what the lowered price is. Why not let the fans in free? I mean, its not like your paying the fans millions to sit in the stadium every week.
Maybe if the fans that drive to the game actually stayed home, how much does this effect the team on the field, not a damn thing, it only hurts the ownership and money it brings in to pay the stadium bills, and players. So, if you cant afford to pay for your property, then the collection notices will begin showing up in the mail and then it will be time to close down the store.
The real Cleveland Browns stopped playing in 1995. Since the new team was developed in 1999, its been a true "true mistake by the lake".
Fuck off with that stupid "real Browns left in 1995" bullshit. That is a statement for losers to hold on to. The problems with this team have nothing to do with the layoff that occurred 20 years ago. It is the apparen't inept management we currently have that is the problem.
That said....the management of the Browns wants you down at the stadium so that you will buy their overpriced beer and food other bullshit. It is as pure and simple as that. 30,000 empty seats means 30,000 fewer people buying their crap.
-
If they lower my season tickets, I will be SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
When a organization is lowering home tickets that is a proof of desperation to keep fans in the seats, no matter how the team plays. As if to say, Dear Browns fans,
We are aware this team is not winning no matter what we try to change. So the front office is begging you not to turn your backs on us, and to show our thoughts of our fans, we will lower future ticket prices to keep you at the game.
Well, I don't see why anyone will go to a game no matter what the lowered price is. Why not let the fans in free? I mean, its not like your paying the fans millions to sit in the stadium every week.
Maybe if the fans that drive to the game actually stayed home, how much does this effect the team on the field, not a damn thing, it only hurts the ownership and money it brings in to pay the stadium bills, and players. So, if you cant afford to pay for your property, then the collection notices will begin showing up in the mail and then it will be time to close down the store.
The real Cleveland Browns stopped playing in 1995. Since the new team was developed in 1999, its been a true "true mistake by the lake".
Fuck off with that stupid "real Browns left in 1995" bullshit. That is a statement for losers to hold on to. The problems with this team have nothing to do with the layoff that occurred 20 years ago. It is the apparen't inept management we currently have that is the problem.
That said....the management of the Browns wants you down at the stadium so that you will buy their overpriced beer and food other bullshit. It is as pure and simple as that. 30,000 empty seats means 30,000 fewer people buying their crap.
Fuck off with that stupid "real Browns left in 1995" bullshit. That is a statement for losers to hold on to. The problems with this team have nothing to do with the layoff that occurred 20 years ago. It is the apparen't inept management we currently have that is the problem.
That said....the management of the Browns wants you down at the stadium so that you will buy their overpriced beer and food other bullshit. It is as pure and simple as that. 30,000 empty seats means 30,000 fewer people buying their crap.
LOL, Gip- the Browns ticket office can't compete with Stub Hub- short of giving them away. https://www.stubhub.com/cleveland-browns-tickets/performer/6052/
Bengals as low as $7, Chargers $6. I saw $250 Club seats going for as low as $70.
-
I might go see joey play against this o line
-
I turned down free 4th row seats right where the visiting team comes out at. I am not going to drive 2 hours, pay to use the turnpike pay to park, etc Just not doing it. Hue can cry all he wants. They say this team is giving it their all, BULLSHIT! All I see is missed tackle after missed tackle and dropped passes.
-
I turned down free 4th row seats right where the visiting team comes out at. I am not going to drive 2 hours, pay to use the turnpike pay to park, etc Just not doing it. Hue can cry all he wants. They say this team is giving it their all, BULLSHIT! All I see is missed tackle after missed tackle and dropped passes.
I turned down free 4th row seats right where the visiting team comes out at. I am not going to drive 2 hours, pay to use the turnpike pay to park, etc Just not doing it. Hue can cry all he wants. They say this team is giving it their all, BULLSHIT! All I see is missed tackle after missed tackle and dropped passes.
Wah.
-
When a organization is lowering home tickets that is a proof of desperation to keep fans in the seats, no matter how the team plays. As if to say, Dear Browns fans,
We are aware this team is not winning no matter what we try to change. So the front office is begging you not to turn your backs on us, and to show our thoughts of our fans, we will lower future ticket prices to keep you at the game.
Well, I don't see why anyone will go to a game no matter what the lowered price is. Why not let the fans in free? I mean, its not like your paying the fans millions to sit in the stadium every week.
Maybe if the fans that drive to the game actually stayed home, how much does this effect the team on the field, not a damn thing, it only hurts the ownership and money it brings in to pay the stadium bills, and players. So, if you cant afford to pay for your property, then the collection notices will begin showing up in the mail and then it will be time to close down the store.
The real Cleveland Browns stopped playing in 1995. Since the new team was developed in 1999, its been a true "true mistake by the lake".
Since the new team was developed in 1999, its been a true "true mistake by the lake".
Well yes and no, I remember browns fans bitching about Belicheck and losing most of those 6yrs from 1990 to 1995... before they moved.
-
Since the new team was developed in 1999, its been a true "true mistake by the lake".
Well yes and no, I remember browns fans bitching about Belicheck and losing most of those 6yrs from 1990 to 1995... before they moved.
Well yes and no, I remember browns fans bitching about Belicheck and losing most of those 6yrs from 1990 to 1995... before they moved.
Just one winning season out of 5 with BB here. But....he was turning it around until Modell fucked everything here.
Maybe yinzers ought to consider yisselves lucky. Maybe if Modell had sold out to Al Lerner and BB had stayed....and if he coached like he did in NE, the Browns could have been a dominant team for a long time.
Just speculating.
-
I did see that Vivid seats has Chargers at Browns tickets starting at $5.00 Dec. 24th
-
One guarantee I'll give you. I WILL be back next year, whether or not my Season Ticket prices increase or decrease. Call me a fool if you like, but I am damn proud to be a lifelong, loyal Cleveland Browns' Fan. There are others like me and, when we turn this around, we will derive the greatest joy as we are the........
"FANS WHO NEVER LEFT!"
Mike
-
Well yes and no, I remember browns fans bitching about Belicheck and losing most of those 6yrs from 1990 to 1995... before they moved.
Just one winning season out of 5 with BB here. But....he was turning it around until Modell fucked everything here.
Maybe yinzers ought to consider yisselves lucky. Maybe if Modell had sold out to Al Lerner and BB had stayed....and if he coached like he did in NE, the Browns could have been a dominant team for a long time.
Just speculating.
and BB had stayed..
BB was Paul Brown's handpicked successor as the next Browns successful long-term coach. So, yes, he could have been here a while. And he wanted to be here a while.
I will walk away now before I get angry.
-
and BB had stayed..
BB was Paul Brown's handpicked successor as the next Browns successful long-term coach. So, yes, he could have been here a while. And he wanted to be here a while.
I will walk away now before I get angry.
BB was Paul Brown's handpicked successor as the next Browns successful long-term coach. So, yes, he could have been here a while. And he wanted to be here a while.
I will walk away now before I get angry.
Paul Brown? WTF did Paul Brown have to do with hiring BB? He was owner of the Bengals. In fact, I think PB died before BB became coach of the Browns.
-
-
One guarantee I'll give you. I WILL be back next year, whether or not my Season Ticket prices increase or decrease. Call me a fool if you like, but I am damn proud to be a lifelong, loyal Cleveland Browns' Fan. There are others like me and, when we turn this around, we will derive the greatest joy as we are the........
"FANS WHO NEVER LEFT!"
Mike
One guarantee I'll give you. I WILL be back next year, whether or not my Season Ticket prices increase or decrease. Call me a fool if you like, but I am damn proud to be a lifelong, loyal Cleveland Browns' Fan. There are others like me and, when we turn this around, we will derive the greatest joy as we are the........
"FANS WHO NEVER LEFT!"
Mike
Ditto here. The losing blows but I won't stay away.
We'll have the Packers and Vikings at home, and home games vs a couple AFC South teams. A home game vs either the AFC East last place or AFC West last place in addition to our division foes (woes lol).
Road trip to Detroit or Chicago wouldn't be bad either. Go Browns.
-
One guarantee I'll give you. I WILL be back next year, whether or not my Season Ticket prices increase or decrease. Call me a fool if you like, but I am damn proud to be a lifelong, loyal Cleveland Browns' Fan. There are others like me and, when we turn this around, we will derive the greatest joy as we are the........
"FANS WHO NEVER LEFT!"
Mike
Ditto here. The losing blows but I won't stay away.
We'll have the Packers and Vikings at home, and home games vs a couple AFC South teams. A home game vs either the AFC East last place or AFC West last place in addition to our division foes (woes lol).
Road trip to Detroit or Chicago wouldn't be bad either. Go Browns.
Ditto here. The losing blows but I won't stay away.
We'll have the Packers and Vikings at home, and home games vs a couple AFC South teams. A home game vs either the AFC East last place or AFC West last place in addition to our division foes (woes lol).
Road trip to Detroit or Chicago wouldn't be bad either. Go Browns.
- Home
- Baltimore
- Cincinnati
- Pittsburgh
- Jacksonville
- Tennessee
- Green Bay
- Minnesota
- AFC East LIkely Jets
- Away
- Baltimore
- Cincinnati
- Pittsburgh
- Houston
- Indianapolis
- Chicago
- Detroit
- AFC West...likely San Diego
-
-
Ditto here. The losing blows but I won't stay away.
We'll have the Packers and Vikings at home, and home games vs a couple AFC South teams. A home game vs either the AFC East last place or AFC West last place in addition to our division foes (woes lol).
Road trip to Detroit or Chicago wouldn't be bad either. Go Browns.
- Home
- Baltimore
- Cincinnati
- Pittsburgh
- Jacksonville
- Tennessee
- Green Bay
- Minnesota
- AFC East LIkely Jets
- Away
- Baltimore
- Cincinnati
- Pittsburgh
- Houston
- Indianapolis
- Chicago
- Detroit
- AFC West...likely San Diego
Home: Jacksonville / AFC East LIkely Jets
Away: Houston
JAX looks like a prime pilgrimage candidate, if it's not too late in the season, with the Jets as a decent alternative.
And looks like I have my Away road trip... in state. Y'all come!
-
Thanks Gipper!
-
Home: Jacksonville / AFC East LIkely Jets
Away: Houston
JAX looks like a prime pilgrimage candidate, if it's not too late in the season, with the Jets as a decent alternative.
And looks like I have my Away road trip... in state. Y'all come!
JAX looks like a prime pilgrimage candidate, if it's not too late in the season, with the Jets as a decent alternative.
And looks like I have my Away road trip... in state. Y'all come!
I will be in the Houston area just after Christmas. (staying 2 nights in Galveston.) Will see a few sites hopefully: Astrodome, Johnson Space Center maybe, Anhuac NWR.
-
Home: Jacksonville / AFC East LIkely Jets
Away: Houston
JAX looks like a prime pilgrimage candidate, if it's not too late in the season, with the Jets as a decent alternative.
And looks like I have my Away road trip... in state. Y'all come!
JAX looks like a prime pilgrimage candidate, if it's not too late in the season, with the Jets as a decent alternative.
And looks like I have my Away road trip... in state. Y'all come!
Just might meet you down Houston way next year Tour. Pretty sure they have a few nice restaurants there. If you're making a Cleveland trip let me know- I'll save you one of my seats.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login