Skip to content

Not Until....

Political Discussion
42 10 1.8k
  • that goes for Cleve, the nonsense tornado.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Looks like it's over!
  • that goes for Cleve, the nonsense tornado.

    @calfoxwc said:

    that goes for Cleve, the nonsense tornado.

    Did i offend ur alt account?

  • I read the first post, scrolled all of the way, and am assuming, somewhere along the way, "Obamao" was blamed for the divide. Am I right?

  • I read the first post, scrolled all of the way, and am assuming, somewhere along the way, "Obamao" was blamed for the divide. Am I right?

    @mld-woody said:

    I read the first post, scrolled all of the way, and am assuming, somewhere along the way, "Obamao" was blamed for the divide. Am I right?

    Where's my free phone Woody? Why do I have to work while some irresponsible woman has unprotected sex and cant feed the three she already has? Why should I pay out the wazoo for medical insurance while some get everything for free? Because I work? It's fucking bullshit.

    Everyone should be responsible for their own actions and suffer the repercussions of bad choices, then they won't make the same misstakes over and over again bleeding into another generation doing the same.

    On the protesting...oh it's ok to bust out a window and steal a tv because some thug got shot? Or if it was a policmans fault then it's ok for all police all over the country to get shot at?

    The Dems are mosty to blame and when it makes a shift of course it the fucking white people.

  • That wasn't my intended message. Of course many point a finger at Obama for dividing the country. I contend that the country has been divided long before Obama took office. Did some of his actions and words create tension? I don't think so, because the tension was always there. Did the country divide and start to mistrust each other because of Obama? I don't think so because division and mistrust already existed. I will say that Obama's Presidency and the election of Donald Trump has brought these tensions, divisions, and this mistrust to the forefront.

    But instead of addressing it the way it should be we're content to personify our greatest fears about one another. I pray that these happenings don't take us to a place to where there's nowhere to go but further into darkness.

  • Okay, Mr. Marcus, you're walking on the fightin side of me now. LOL

    No, it's just that ObaMao made them worse...way, way worse. As pres, he made

    a national disgrace of himself by belittliing the Boston white policemen, and supporting

    the black professor, without knowing the facts. big oops.

    Then he went and lit a fire under the Al Sharpton's influence etc etc etc..... by talking about

    how Trayvan Martin could have been his son. Without knowing the facts. That's pretty sad.

    Can you imagine a white president supporting a guilty white kid that got deservedly shot,

    and then saying that the kid could have been his son because he was white?

    Obamao threw gasoline on a smaller fire. and he did it with arrogance, and belligerence, like no other

    president who isn't black, could.

    http://townhall.com/columnists/johncgoodman/2016/07/14/why-race-relations-have-gotten-worse-under-barack-obama-n2192725

    "Barack Obama is the most partisan president in our life time and he seems to understand almost instinctively that racial polarization is essential to the Democratic Party’s electoral strategy. (See this essay by Seven Malanga in the City Journal.) In the aftermath of police shootings in St. Paul and Baton Rouge, the president said, “These are not isolated incidents. They are symptomatic of a broader set of racial disparities that exist in our criminal justice system.”

    Did those comments cause Black Lives Matter marchers in Dallas to chant “Pigs in a blanket; fry ‘em like bacon”? It certainly didn’t discourage it."

  • Looks like I was right

  • Obama was the most decisive president in Cala mind because he's black and democrat. But mostly because he's black

  • He's half white.

  • But he looks black and that's triggering enough for cal

  • Im not sure anyone is going to say this country is less divided since Obama.

  • But it had nothing to do with Obama.

  • Right... He's totally innocent.

  • Obama's picks for AG have all been racist's.

  • great. cleve etc are going to say I bash obaMao because he's black.

    and I guess I bash higgardly the lying marxist pig because she's white.

    and I think geraldo rivera is a very intelligent, bigoted asswipe because he's...eh...

    of mexican descent?

    false narratives are a boon to liberals with zero integrity.

  • Adios-El-Presidente.jpg

  • That's all you can do Marcus live by example. Let those around you look up to you and make it clear that bad behavior is not acceptable. It isn't cool and shouldn't be promoted.

    Treat everyone on an individual basis with the respect they deserve and make it clear but the assholes don't speak for you.

    Refuse to accept the negative aspects of popular culture.

    WSS

  • I think at the core of the issue it doesn't boil down to racism or sexism but just haterism. Everyone has zero chill and is a hater. If race weren't a thing we'd default to religion. If religion weren't a thing we'd go hard after fat fuckers.if none of that were viable we'd start to see hating over hair or eye color. The human race is a race of haters. Thus has it always been, thus will it always be. The Internet has only exacerbated this trait. The only thing that will ever unite the human race is something like alien invasion. Something we can hate on with impunity.