Haslam Pledges to "Stay the Course" in Recent Full Staff Meeting
-
If they start winning will the games still be on TV?
If TV was a good enough a game experience would they have bought season tix to begin with?
-
-
-
That the viewing experience for many or most is superior when sitting on their couch, watching on TV than it is sitting in the stadium.
Ah... so you never read my original, one-sentence reply in full... Got it...
-
That the viewing experience for many or most is superior when sitting on their couch, watching on TV than it is sitting in the stadium.
Ah... so you never read my original, one-sentence reply in full... Got it...
Ah... so you never read my original, one-sentence reply in full... Got it...
Apparently you didn't read my reply.....as you said that for season ticket holders that the in game experience may be the ultimate experience and that is why they bought those season tickets. For others, that experience may not be so "ultimate". They prefer to stay home.
Ya follow?
-
Because firing people has made the Browns win?
And keeping dumb fucks has?
-
Better question is how does this organization keep it's once loyal fan base intact? I've never seen the apathy at this level. It will be interesting to see who would consider renewing tickets, plus remain a fan. I'll always be a fan.
Better question is how does this organization keep it's once loyal fan base intact? I've never seen the apathy at this level. It will be interesting to see who would consider renewing tickets, plus remain a fan. I'll always be a fan.
I would think most fans had enough foresight to realize THIS was the rough season and it's only going to get better.
If you held on to your tickets this year, when you KNEW they were going to suck ... why abandon now when the plan begins to to start to fruition?
Zombo
-
Better question is how does this organization keep it's once loyal fan base intact? I've never seen the apathy at this level. It will be interesting to see who would consider renewing tickets, plus remain a fan. I'll always be a fan.
I would think most fans had enough foresight to realize THIS was the rough season and it's only going to get better.
If you held on to your tickets this year, when you KNEW they were going to suck ... why abandon now when the plan begins to to start to fruition?
Zombo
Zombo said:
I would think most fans had enough foresight to realize THIS was the rough season and it's only going to get better.
If you held on to your tickets this year, when you KNEW they were going to suck ... why abandon now when the plan begins to to start to fruition?
Zombo
Prolly the shock of 0-16 vs. maybe an expected 3-13 takes time to assimilate.
-
Zombo said:
I would think most fans had enough foresight to realize THIS was the rough season and it's only going to get better.
If you held on to your tickets this year, when you KNEW they were going to suck ... why abandon now when the plan begins to to start to fruition?
Zombo
Prolly the shock of 0-16 vs. maybe an expected 3-13 takes time to assimilate.
I knew the Browns were going to suck going into this year, but not quite this bad.Prolly the shock of 0-16 vs. maybe an expected 3-13 takes time to assimilate.
BUT, when you take a step back and look at things, 0-16 isn't too far removed from 3-13.
At this point of the season, will winning a meaningless game change anything?
If it gives us a chance to improve our draft stock...so be it.
0-16 here we come!
-
0-16 is fine if everyone knew that was the plan.
but to think that they might draft better and look more productive in basic categories: blocking, tackling, catching, running and discipline then it's a bigger fail than in past regimes coming in after a clean sweep.
-
Better question is how does this organization keep it's once loyal fan base intact? I've never seen the apathy at this level. It will be interesting to see who would consider renewing tickets, plus remain a fan. I'll always be a fan.
I would think most fans had enough foresight to realize THIS was the rough season and it's only going to get better.
If you held on to your tickets this year, when you KNEW they were going to suck ... why abandon now when the plan begins to to start to fruition?
Zombo
Zombo said:
I would think most fans had enough foresight to realize THIS was the rough season and it's only going to get better.
If you held on to your tickets this year, when you KNEW they were going to suck ... why abandon now when the plan begins to to start to fruition?
Zombo
But what if it never fruits?
-
Better question is how does this organization keep it's once loyal fan base intact? I've never seen the apathy at this level. It will be interesting to see who would consider renewing tickets, plus remain a fan. I'll always be a fan.
Better question is how does this organization keep it's once loyal fan base intact? I've never seen the apathy at this level. It will be interesting to see who would consider renewing tickets, plus remain a fan. I'll always be a fan.
A winning season or two will cure that. But until that actually happens, good luck
-
Better question is how does this organization keep it's once loyal fan base intact? I've never seen the apathy at this level. It will be interesting to see who would consider renewing tickets, plus remain a fan. I'll always be a fan.
A winning season or two will cure that. But until that actually happens, good luck
Won't even take that. A winning record after about 6 games would do it I reckon.A winning season or two will cure that. But until that actually happens, good luck
-
Won't even take that. A winning record after about 6 games would do it I reckon.A winning season or two will cure that. But until that actually happens, good luck
-
People are fickle. After nine games of 2014, everybody loved the browns. Then it all went to shit and the mob was calling for the heads of farmer and pettine. Then Hue Jackson came in and everyone loved the browns again! Now the mob is...anxious. A winning half season will draw in fans as surely as a long losing stretch will drive them away.
-
People are fickle. After nine games of 2014, everybody loved the browns. Then it all went to shit and the mob was calling for the heads of farmer and pettine. Then Hue Jackson came in and everyone loved the browns again! Now the mob is...anxious. A winning half season will draw in fans as surely as a long losing stretch will drive them away.
People are fickle. After nine games of 2014, everybody loved the browns. Then it all went to shit and the mob was calling for the heads of farmer and pettine. Then Hue Jackson came in and everyone loved the browns again! Now the mob is...anxious. A winning half season will draw in fans as surely as a long losing stretch will drive them away.
What's funny is how everyone wants to blame farmer. Jimmy was pulling his strings all along. It's pretty much a given around here that haslam was playing gm and coach. The texts, the homeless dude and all the other bone head picks are on the owner. Ray was a well paid puppet to keep his mouth shut. And then the good mice all ran away
-
Won't even take that. A winning record after about 6 games would do it I reckon.A winning season or two will cure that. But until that actually happens, good luck
Won't even take that. A winning record after about 6 games would do it I reckon.
The first 4 picks of this draft may tell us all we need to know about winning yet & the risk Sashi is willing to take with or without this owner..The ticking Time Bomb on Talent around here better start with 26 draft hammers in 2 years. Lets Quit bending the Nails..
-
Zombo said:
I would think most fans had enough foresight to realize THIS was the rough season and it's only going to get better.
If you held on to your tickets this year, when you KNEW they were going to suck ... why abandon now when the plan begins to to start to fruition?
Zombo
But what if it never fruits?
-
Big day today for ole Jimbo. He has to give a deposition regarding his execs all being crooks but not him. This will be the first time he has commented on that whole mess of a team....er company. Verrrrry interesting.
-
He'll throw Dee under the bus, "She makes all my draft picks and business decisions."

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login