Haslam Pledges to "Stay the Course" in Recent Full Staff Meeting
-
Zombo said:
I would think most fans had enough foresight to realize THIS was the rough season and it's only going to get better.
If you held on to your tickets this year, when you KNEW they were going to suck ... why abandon now when the plan begins to to start to fruition?
Zombo
But what if it never fruits?
-
Big day today for ole Jimbo. He has to give a deposition regarding his execs all being crooks but not him. This will be the first time he has commented on that whole mess of a team....er company. Verrrrry interesting.
-
He'll throw Dee under the bus, "She makes all my draft picks and business decisions."

-
He'll throw Dee under the bus, "She makes all my draft picks and business decisions."

He'll throw Dee under the bus, "She makes all my draft picks and business decisions."

Dee likes having sex in the back seat of the car. That's when she lets Jim drive.
-
People are fickle. After nine games of 2014, everybody loved the browns. Then it all went to shit and the mob was calling for the heads of farmer and pettine. Then Hue Jackson came in and everyone loved the browns again! Now the mob is...anxious. A winning half season will draw in fans as surely as a long losing stretch will drive them away.
People are fickle. After nine games of 2014, everybody loved the browns. Then it all went to shit and the mob was calling for the heads of farmer and pettine. Then Hue Jackson came in and everyone loved the browns again! Now the mob is...anxious. A winning half season will draw in fans as surely as a long losing stretch will drive them away.
Agree, but frankly its all the losing that's clouding people's brains.
Long time fans have been waiting, mostly patiently, for a turnaround and this season happens.
Folks 30 & younger have seen just a few winning seasons.
I've been pissed about all the changes in the coaching ranks, front office, trading down in the draft, but survived.
I'm more pissed about losing a home game, and training camp moving south.Bad timing by Haslem, Goodell.
-
People are fickle. After nine games of 2014, everybody loved the browns. Then it all went to shit and the mob was calling for the heads of farmer and pettine. Then Hue Jackson came in and everyone loved the browns again! Now the mob is...anxious. A winning half season will draw in fans as surely as a long losing stretch will drive them away.
-
La Canfora article... so it must be true...
And includes Jason's obligatory number of shots at the organization...
On a serious note... How could it be any other way?
Regardless of what is said, I believe that Hue will be let go on Jan 2 or so. It will be Brownhog Day once more. The firings have been so regular and predictable that probably no decent candidate would accept an offer to be HC of the Browns. Terrible waste of team legacy, fan base, and above all, draft picks. Hue probably could produce a winner eventually but the organization lacks patience and the ability to draft and develop talent. It is tragic and near criminal.La Canfora article... so it must be true...
And includes Jason's obligatory number of shots at the organization...
On a serious note... How could it be any other way?
If they only would get people who could scout, draft, and develop players, any head coach they had would look a whole lot better.
-
Regardless of what is said, I believe that Hue will be let go on Jan 2 or so. It will be Brownhog Day once more. The firings have been so regular and predictable that probably no decent candidate would accept an offer to be HC of the Browns. Terrible waste of team legacy, fan base, and above all, draft picks. Hue probably could produce a winner eventually but the organization lacks patience and the ability to draft and develop talent. It is tragic and near criminal.La Canfora article... so it must be true...
And includes Jason's obligatory number of shots at the organization...
On a serious note... How could it be any other way?
If they only would get people who could scout, draft, and develop players, any head coach they had would look a whole lot better.
Regardless of what is said, I believe that Hue will be let go on Jan 2 or so. It will be Brownhog Day once more. The firings have been so regular and predictable that probably no decent candidate would accept an offer to be HC of the Browns. Terrible waste of team legacy, fan base, and above all, draft picks. Hue probably could produce a winner eventually but the organization lacks patience and the ability to draft and develop talent. It is tragic and near criminal.
If they only would get people who could scout, draft, and develop players, any head coach they had would look a whole lot better.
Honestly not getting that impression at all.
-
As much as I love the classics... rock, jazz, classical... there comes a time when I get tired of hearing the same old thing.
I am officially there now with calls for and/or predictions of Hue's and/or the FO's impending demise.
If my math is correct that's four combos and ought to about cover it...
-
As much as I love the classics... rock, jazz, classical... there comes a time when I get tired of hearing the same old thing.
I am officially there now with calls for and/or predictions of Hue's and/or the FO's impending demise.
If my math is correct that's four combos and ought to about cover it...
As much as I love the classics... rock, jazz, classical... there comes a time when I get tired of hearing the same old thing.
I am officially there now with calls for and/or predictions of Hue's and/or the FO's impending demise.
If my math is correct that's four combos and ought to about cover it...
LOL, & for the record. I wonder what Jimmy is going to do when he gets a load of this feedback. The Browns just sent out a fairly lengthy email "How we doing" survey to all the season ticket holders. Needless to say, I opened fire with both barrels. Both in the 1 to 10 strongly disagree\agree category, (if you think I dished out plenty of 1s, you'd be correct) and I blasted them in the free text comment section too. I would doubt I'm the only one who has an extremely negative view on how this season has gone down. In fact, I'll bet I'm in the majority opinion.
Q- What can we do to improve the overall fan experience? A- Duh, like win some games maybe? Told 'em I'm pretty fed up shelling out money to watch garbage.
-
As much as I love the classics... rock, jazz, classical... there comes a time when I get tired of hearing the same old thing.
I am officially there now with calls for and/or predictions of Hue's and/or the FO's impending demise.
If my math is correct that's four combos and ought to about cover it...
LOL, & for the record. I wonder what Jimmy is going to do when he gets a load of this feedback. The Browns just sent out a fairly lengthy email "How we doing" survey to all the season ticket holders. Needless to say, I opened fire with both barrels. Both in the 1 to 10 strongly disagree\agree category, (if you think I dished out plenty of 1s, you'd be correct) and I blasted them in the free text comment section too. I would doubt I'm the only one who has an extremely negative view on how this season has gone down. In fact, I'll bet I'm in the majority opinion.
Q- What can we do to improve the overall fan experience? A- Duh, like win some games maybe? Told 'em I'm pretty fed up shelling out money to watch garbage.
LOL, & for the record. I wonder what Jimmy is going to do when he gets a load of this feedback. The Browns just sent out a fairly lengthy email "How we doing" survey to all the season ticket holders. Needless to say, I opened fire with both barrels. Both in the 1 to 10 strongly disagree\agree category, (if you think I dished out plenty of 1s, you'd be correct) and I blasted them in the free text comment section too. I would doubt I'm the only one who has an extremely negative view on how this season has gone down. In fact, I'll bet I'm in the majority opinion.
Q- What can we do to improve the overall fan experience? A- Duh, like win some games maybe? Told 'em I'm pretty fed up shelling out money to watch garbage.
LOL! Why would they even need to ask when the answers back will be so obvious. They would have been better off just admitting that 0-13 really sucks and was not their goal, but that the front office has learned a lot through mistakes made which will not recur in the upcoming FA period nor the 2017 draft.
-
-
LOL, & for the record. I wonder what Jimmy is going to do when he gets a load of this feedback. The Browns just sent out a fairly lengthy email "How we doing" survey to all the season ticket holders. Needless to say, I opened fire with both barrels. Both in the 1 to 10 strongly disagree\agree category, (if you think I dished out plenty of 1s, you'd be correct) and I blasted them in the free text comment section too. I would doubt I'm the only one who has an extremely negative view on how this season has gone down. In fact, I'll bet I'm in the majority opinion.
Q- What can we do to improve the overall fan experience? A- Duh, like win some games maybe? Told 'em I'm pretty fed up shelling out money to watch garbage.
LOL! Why would they even need to ask when the answers back will be so obvious. They would have been better off just admitting that 0-13 really sucks and was not their goal, but that the front office has learned a lot through mistakes made which will not recur in the upcoming FA period nor the 2017 draft.
LOL! Why would they even need to ask when the answers back will be so obvious???
They seem to miss the obvious quite often.....
-
Who's asking for Hue to be fired? Just because we are 0-13 doesn't mean this is all on Hue! Ray Farmer set us back in 2014 by passing on college stud Khalil Mack and then Derek Carr.
The past draft was Hue's first and it sucked! Really el stinko! But he does have some players that look pretty good like Ogbah, Nassib and Coleman.
2017 draft can't come fast enough. Hue will get it right and things will start going our way! But it doesn't hurt to pray!
-
Who's asking for Hue to be fired? Just because we are 0-13 doesn't mean this is all on Hue! Ray Farmer set us back in 2014 by passing on college stud Khalil Mack and then Derek Carr.
The past draft was Hue's first and it sucked! Really el stinko! But he does have some players that look pretty good like Ogbah, Nassib and Coleman.
2017 draft can't come fast enough. Hue will get it right and things will start going our way! But it doesn't hurt to pray!
-
Funny........I heard he already sold the team!!


-
-
As much as I love the classics... rock, jazz, classical... there comes a time when I get tired of hearing the same old thing.
I am officially there now with calls for and/or predictions of Hue's and/or the FO's impending demise.
If my math is correct that's four combos and ought to about cover it...
LOL, & for the record. I wonder what Jimmy is going to do when he gets a load of this feedback. The Browns just sent out a fairly lengthy email "How we doing" survey to all the season ticket holders. Needless to say, I opened fire with both barrels. Both in the 1 to 10 strongly disagree\agree category, (if you think I dished out plenty of 1s, you'd be correct) and I blasted them in the free text comment section too. I would doubt I'm the only one who has an extremely negative view on how this season has gone down. In fact, I'll bet I'm in the majority opinion.
Q- What can we do to improve the overall fan experience? A- Duh, like win some games maybe? Told 'em I'm pretty fed up shelling out money to watch garbage.
LOL, & for the record. I wonder what Jimmy is going to do when he gets a load of this feedback. The Browns just sent out a fairly lengthy email "How we doing" survey to all the season ticket holders. Needless to say, I opened fire with both barrels. Both in the 1 to 10 strongly disagree\agree category, (if you think I dished out plenty of 1s, you'd be correct) and I blasted them in the free text comment section too. I would doubt I'm the only one who has an extremely negative view on how this season has gone down. In fact, I'll bet I'm in the majority opinion.
Q- What can we do to improve the overall fan experience? A- Duh, like win some games maybe? Told 'em I'm pretty fed up shelling out money to watch garbage.
Well... if he blows it up again, at least we'll know who to blame...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login