Skip to content

Panthers @ Seahawks

The Browns Board
36 11 1.0k
  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah what about that dude they converted from a basketball player? OTOH, the Browns had Antonio Gates right under their noses and whiffed.

    BTW, in the race to the #1 overall pick, this game was neutral to the Browns as the 49ers lost to both of them. And for San Fran, please beat the Jets at home next Sunday, so I can at least breathe easy about us winning a game this year.

    Won't happen in NY hoorta. Kaepernik will be lucky to leave with his head still on his shoulders.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @miktoxic said:

    Won't happen in NY hoorta. Kaepernik will be lucky to leave with his head still on his shoulders.

    It's in Frisco Mik. 🙂 IMHO, their last legit shot at a win.

  • @babernakle said:

    Love them or hate them Seattle knows how to find talent. Over half of there team is undrafted. They only have two first round draft picks. Well run organization.

    Yeah what about that dude they converted from a basketball player? OTOH, the Browns had Antonio Gates right under their noses and whiffed.

    BTW, in the race to the #1 overall pick, this game was neutral to the Browns as the 49ers lost to both of them. And for San Fran, please beat the Jets at home next Sunday, so I can at least breathe easy about us winning a game this year.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #10

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah what about that dude they converted from a basketball player? OTOH, the Browns had Antonio Gates right under their noses and whiffed.

    Ah, Mike Evans was also there for the taking was he not? Converted from basketball to football h.s. senior year and came out of nowhere as the "other" redshirt freshman in 2012.

    BTW, in the race to the #1 overall pick, this game was neutral to the Browns as the 49ers lost to both of them. And for San Fran, please beat the Jets at home next Sunday, so I can at least breathe easy about us winning a game this year.

    After watching Cincy yesterday I think you can inhale safely now.

  • @miktoxic said:

    Won't happen in NY hoorta. Kaepernik will be lucky to leave with his head still on his shoulders.

    It's in Frisco Mik. 🙂 IMHO, their last legit shot at a win.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    It's in Frisco Mik. 🙂 IMHO, their last legit shot at a win.

    damn!

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #12

    The main thing I took away from last nite's game is how big of a pussy Cam Newton is...

    I lost track of how many throws he made already ducking for the ground when the rush got near him. The worst was the punt he thru up to the goal line that Funchess prevented from being an easy INT. The SEA Safety should have signaled for a fair catch...

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #13

    And here I thought Cam had already put enough on the record to avoid that label for life.

  • flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Yep, once a vag, always a vag.

  • And here I thought Cam had already put enough on the record to avoid that label for life.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @wargograw said:

    And here I thought Cam had already put enough on the record to avoid that label for life.

    Yeah... I forgot about that Super Bowl he won last year...

    Wait... he didn't? And then he made an ass of himself pouting and walking out of the post game presser? Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

    I guess I don't stand corrected... or sit corrected... maybe if I lay down?

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #16

    QBs in this league that play the RB in counter and power plays:

    Cameron Newton

    .......

    The defense rests.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #17

    So by that logic, all QBs are pussies unless they win the Super Bowl? Or are gracious in Super bowl defeat?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #18

    Illogical...

    He's a pussy because he chucks and ducks...

    He's an ass because he pouts....

    Try to keep up...

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Then stick with that, instead of using a SB loss as some kind of evidence of pussiness. I am waiting on the exhaustive list of QBs that do the non-pussy things Cam so willingly does.

  • Illogical...

    He's a pussy because he chucks and ducks...

    He's an ass because he pouts....

    Try to keep up...

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tour2ma said:

    Illogical...

    He's a pussy because he chucks and ducks...

    He's an ass because he pouts....

    Try to keep up...

    And when there's a fumble he pussies out of recovering it...in the superbowl.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Illogical...

    He's a pussy because he chucks and ducks...

    He's an ass because he pouts....

    Try to keep up...

    And when there's a fumble he pussies out of recovering it...in the superbowl.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @gftchris said:

    And when there's a fumble he pussies out of recovering it...in the superbowl.

    Or he could do what other pussy QBs do, dislocate their little pinky and run of to the sidelines away from the fumble altogether. 😛

  • Then stick with that, instead of using a SB loss as some kind of evidence of pussiness. I am waiting on the exhaustive list of QBs that do the non-pussy things Cam so willingly does.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @wargograw said:

    Then stick with that, instead of using a SB loss as some kind of evidence of pussiness.

    I am waiting on the exhaustive list of QBs that do the non-pussy things Cam so willingly does.

    I did not... what you read into my posts is not in my control... or yours apparently.

    While I owe you nothing... I'll play along this time.

    Tour's Exhaustive List of Currently Active, Non-pussy QBs... One Who Stand(In) and Deliver... (in no particular order)

    * indicates has been injured doing so

    ** indicates seriously so

    1. Brady*
    2. Rivers
    3. Brees
    4. Big Ben**
    5. Luck*
    6. Mariotta
    7. Goff
    8. McCown**
    9. Tannehill
    10. Palmer**
    11. Ryan
    12. Flacco**
    13. Dalton
    14. Prescott
    15. Romo**
    16. Siemian
    17. Stafford**
    18. Bradford
    19. Winston
    20. Cousins
    21. Fitzpatrick
    22. Cutler* - less so today because he's not fully engaged

    There are probably more, but most of those not listed have escapability that get them out of most all, big shot situations, e.g., Wilson, Rodgers, Smith, Taylor.

    Looking forward to your exhaustive, point by point rebuttal of all 21. I will not be the only one to put time into my arguments, if you want this conversation to continue.

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #23

    23. Kessler**

    24. McCown**

    25. Weeden

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by wargograw
    #24

    First off, relax dude. No one need for the personal shots. I disagree with your take. You can defend it without implying I'm lacking mental faculties and the like.

    You did bring the SB up as evidence. Unless bringing up the Supwr Bowl loss was out of pure senility with no rhetorical value or something like that. If it's not to advance your case that he's a pussy, then I have no idea what it was for.

    Not one guy on your list runs RB plays. Cam does. And Cam takes hits all the time.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #25

    So my work was for naught...

    Yup... this conversation is over...

    Have a nice day...

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Prior to your work I had already indicated the direction of my argument: that running power and counter as a QB pretty much locks up non-pussy status. That was "the non-pussy things Cam does." So when I request a list of QBs that do those same things, you should have known I wasn't referring to staying in the pocket. Insofar as you feel you wasted time, it's not my fault. And the relevance of Super Bowl comments remains at large

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #27

    don't know too many QBs that do the RB<QB routine anymore. saw it in RG3 and we know what happened (everytime). maybe kaep back in the day but fuck him. maybe russell wilson only when plays devolve?

    days of young and cunningham are done.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Exactly.