Skip to content

Panthers @ Seahawks

The Browns Board
36 11 1.0k
  • 23. Kessler**

    24. McCown**

    25. Weeden

  • First off, relax dude. No one need for the personal shots. I disagree with your take. You can defend it without implying I'm lacking mental faculties and the like.

    You did bring the SB up as evidence. Unless bringing up the Supwr Bowl loss was out of pure senility with no rhetorical value or something like that. If it's not to advance your case that he's a pussy, then I have no idea what it was for.

    Not one guy on your list runs RB plays. Cam does. And Cam takes hits all the time.

  • So my work was for naught...

    Yup... this conversation is over...

    Have a nice day...

  • Prior to your work I had already indicated the direction of my argument: that running power and counter as a QB pretty much locks up non-pussy status. That was "the non-pussy things Cam does." So when I request a list of QBs that do those same things, you should have known I wasn't referring to staying in the pocket. Insofar as you feel you wasted time, it's not my fault. And the relevance of Super Bowl comments remains at large

  • don't know too many QBs that do the RB<QB routine anymore. saw it in RG3 and we know what happened (everytime). maybe kaep back in the day but fuck him. maybe russell wilson only when plays devolve?

    days of young and cunningham are done.

  • Exactly.

  • Prior to your work I had already indicated the direction of my argument: that running power and counter as a QB pretty much locks up non-pussy status. That was "the non-pussy things Cam does." So when I request a list of QBs that do those same things, you should have known I wasn't referring to staying in the pocket. Insofar as you feel you wasted time, it's not my fault. And the relevance of Super Bowl comments remains at large

    @wargograw said:

    Prior to your work I had already indicated the direction of my argument: that running power and counter as a QB pretty much locks up non-pussy status. That was "the non-pussy things Cam does." So when I request a list of QBs that do those same things, you should have known I wasn't referring to staying in the pocket. Insofar as you feel you wasted time, it's not my fault. And the relevance of Super Bowl comments remains at large

    When you make cryptic remarks.... I have to to decode them. I went to the SB... if you meant otherwise that's on you.

    When my explicit criticism is about his not hanging in the pocket to make a pass, that's what my QB list will address. Your changing the argument after the fact carries no weight whatsoever.

    Take the time to make yourself clear.

  • The only label you put on him in the post prior to mine was pussy. So when I referred to a label, that was the obvious reference.

    While he may have "ducked and chucked" on a few throws Sunday night, that alone doesn't indicate he's a pussy considering all the non-pussy things he does. Namely, acting as his team's co-starting RB.

    That's to say nothing of all the hits he's taken while chucking, without ducking.

  • Pfffft.... millennials!

  • The only label you put on him in the post prior to mine was pussy. So when I referred to a label, that was the obvious reference.

    While he may have "ducked and chucked" on a few throws Sunday night, that alone doesn't indicate he's a pussy considering all the non-pussy things he does. Namely, acting as his team's co-starting RB.

    That's to say nothing of all the hits he's taken while chucking, without ducking.

    @wargograw said:

    The only label you put on him in the post prior to mine was pussy. So when I referred to a label, that was the obvious reference.

    While he may have "ducked and chucked" on a few throws Sunday night, that alone doesn't indicate he's a pussy considering all the non-pussy things he does. Namely, acting as his team's co-starting RB.

    And had you taken the time to say the above I would have understood the basis of your disagreement from your first reply...

  • Wilson...4 INTs. Yay

  • Only saw the last one and that was not on him.

  • Only saw the last one and that was not on him.

    @tour2ma said:

    Only saw the last one and that was not on him.

    True.

    But when it's Pete Carroll and Richard Sherman, so effing what. F Seattle

  • Since I enjoy watching the 'Hawks... no.

    Rough day for Wilson, but about 2.5 of the 5 picks were on his receivers.