You guys ready to see the Browns on Hard Knocks?
-
A young, winless team needs a distration like that. That would be a huge help changing the "culture". Pip
A young, winless team needs a distration like that. That would be a huge help changing the "culture". Pip
Fixed it fir ya.

-
A young, winless team needs a distration like that. That would be a huge help changing the "culture". Pip
Fixed it fir ya.

Fixed it fir ya.

That why I added pip to it. My phone doesn't change font color. Pretty In Pink....pip
-
Fixed it fir ya.

That why I added pip to it. My phone doesn't change font color. Pretty In Pink....pip
That why I added pip to it. My phone doesn't change font color. Pretty In Pink....pip
Molly should become our new media consultant.
-
please no to trubisky unless he falls to our 2nd first rounder.
-
please no to trubisky unless he falls to our 2nd first rounder.
please no to trubisky unless he falls to our 2nd first rounder.
Cleveland Browns #1 overall pick.
-
I'd love to be a fly on the wall next TC, but please, oh please, let another team step up and volunteer for Hard Knocks 2017. If it falls to us, we'll just be a five-episode punchline this soon.
Maybe, just maybe, we'll be ready in an additional year... or two...
-
I'd love to be a fly on the wall next TC, but please, oh please, let another team step up and volunteer for Hard Knocks 2017. If it falls to us, we'll just be a five-episode punchline this soon.
Maybe, just maybe, we'll be ready in an additional year... or two...
I'd love to be a fly on the wall next TC, but please, oh please, let another team step up and volunteer for Hard Knocks 2017. If it falls to us, we'll just be a five-episode punchline this soon.
Maybe, just maybe, we'll be ready in an additional year... or two...
Teams can volunteer? I thought hard knocks picks who they want, and teams can only deny if they have a first year coach
-
I'd love to be a fly on the wall next TC, but please, oh please, let another team step up and volunteer for Hard Knocks 2017. If it falls to us, we'll just be a five-episode punchline this soon.
Maybe, just maybe, we'll be ready in an additional year... or two...
Teams can volunteer? I thought hard knocks picks who they want, and teams can only deny if they have a first year coach
Mitch2Pryor said:
Teams can volunteer? I thought hard knocks picks who they want, and teams can only deny if they have a first year coach
They can indeed. Doesn't mean it happens!
-
I'd love to be a fly on the wall next TC, but please, oh please, let another team step up and volunteer for Hard Knocks 2017. If it falls to us, we'll just be a five-episode punchline this soon.
Maybe, just maybe, we'll be ready in an additional year... or two...
Teams can volunteer? I thought hard knocks picks who they want, and teams can only deny if they have a first year coach
Mitch2Pryor said:
Teams can volunteer? I thought hard knocks picks who they want, and teams can only deny if they have a first year coach
Any team can volunteer. HBO only gets to select from among non-first-year HC teams, if there are no volunteers.
IIRC the Rams volunteered last year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
