Dq got suspended 4 games for PED's
-
I guess we now know how he was leading the colts in tackles. Does anyone know what he popped for? I cant find anything definitive. Just wondering if it was roids or some obscure otc shit
-
Not totally sure, but I doubt it's roids. I'm betting it's something stupid he takes to help him recover, like some Chinese herb, LOL.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login