Underclassmen Declarations for 2017 NFL Draft
-
Joe Mixon declared. 3rd round steal
Joe Mixon declared. 3rd round steal
... and won't go before R7, if he's drafted at all... even though it was a 2014 incident... same as Ray Rice's...
The video showed the victim, Amelia Molitor, shoving Mixon and then slapping him. Mixon then punched her in the face, breaking her jaw, eye socket and cheekbone. He received a deferred sentence and community service at the time.
But I will add him to the list...
-
Joe Mixon declared. 3rd round steal
Joe Mixon declared. 3rd round steal
I wouldn't touch that punk with a ten foot pole. Have you seen that video of him punching that girl?
Mike
-
plenty of new names, at least to me
-
Joe Mixon declared. 3rd round steal
I wouldn't touch that punk with a ten foot pole. Have you seen that video of him punching that girl?
Mike
I wouldn't touch that punk with a ten foot pole. Have you seen that video of him punching that girl?
Mike
EXACTLY. You are trying to build a winning team, and a winning lockerroom, why the bullbleep add
a nutcase? Not even as an UDFA
-
Joe Mixon declared. 3rd round steal
I wouldn't touch that punk with a ten foot pole. Have you seen that video of him punching that girl?
Mike
I wouldn't touch that punk with a ten foot pole. Have you seen that video of him punching that girl?
Mike
Absolutely and it was a horrible act. He's super talented and this franchise needs talent.
-
You wouldn't approve of a lot of the things these players do....
Treat Mixon like any other player.
-
You wouldn't approve of a lot of the things these players do....
Treat Mixon like any other player.
You wouldn't approve of a lot of the things these players do....
Treat Mixon like any other player.
Do our other players have high profile assault cases against women under their belt? Because if you want me to treat Mixon like Joe Thomas... I may take issue with that line of thinking.
-
You wouldn't approve of a lot of the things these players do....
Treat Mixon like any other player.
Do our other players have high profile assault cases against women under their belt? Because if you want me to treat Mixon like Joe Thomas... I may take issue with that line of thinking.
Do our other players have high profile assault cases against women under their belt? Because if you want me to treat Mixon like Joe Thomas... I may take issue with that line of thinking.
Not going to speak for War but you have to evaluate talent, draft position and risk. Carl Nassib was a 3rd round pick with some talent, limited NFL skill set, but the Browns hope they can develop him. If Mixon is there in the 3rd round, and he has NFL talent, the Browns will have to decide if his risk is worth it. I personally wouldn't reach for him but I also wouldn't dismiss him in the early 3rd round. Guy is supremely talented.
-
You wouldn't approve of a lot of the things these players do....
Treat Mixon like any other player.
Do our other players have high profile assault cases against women under their belt? Because if you want me to treat Mixon like Joe Thomas... I may take issue with that line of thinking.
Do our other players have high profile assault cases against women under their belt? Because if you want me to treat Mixon like Joe Thomas... I may take issue with that line of thinking.
No. But maybe they've talked someone into an abortion, had a gangbang, slapped a woman that didn't press charges, driven drunk, beat someone up, crossed lines with women, etc. This is a bunch of selective outrage.
-
The deadline for declaring was like Monday.
Any new names added?
-
Pending the NFL's "acceptance review", the final lists are now in first post...
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45070&do=findComment&comment=661295
-
So, No Rudolph, Mason, Allen at QB coming out.
I will say this: I think it is time for the Browns to give up on their boycott of drafting Ohio State defensive players. (have not taken one since Craig Powell in 1995) One of those OSU DBs can help this team.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login