Skip to content

Kindred

The Browns Board
18 13 555
  • Jesus man. Just when our secondary was beginning to stop plays going over our heads...BOOM. And BTW, Andy Dalton was ON FIRE last week with the deep ball. He dropped a couple of nasty ones in the bucket, and if he does that again, we're in deep trouble. Hopefully we can get some pressure...BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

    Anyways...next man up.

  • Kindred is a heck of a football player. He has my support. Hope he gets well soon and back to where he was going before the injury. DKeeper in my book.

    As far as where do we go now? Gotta find a guy to be Haden's replacement at CB so my boy can make plays back at Safety. Haden started as a QB, then tailored his game to CB. There is no reason to be stubborn about it, switch to Safety and be a general back there. Pryor is proof that the switch can be made, not only can it be made but it can be in an impactful way as well!

    I like what I saw from that CB coming out from college... King? I believe it was. He looks like a Good CB to put underneath Haden or Kindred.

  • If we were winning, half these guys wouldn't be on IR. They're being cautious with it. Just my .02.

    @wargograw said:

    If we were winning, half these guys wouldn't be on IR. They're being cautious with it. Just my .02.

    I'm curious, how do you fudge a broken ankle?

  • @wargograw said:

    If we were winning, half these guys wouldn't be on IR. They're being cautious with it. Just my .02.

    I'm curious, how do you fudge a broken ankle?

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I'm curious, how do you fudge a broken ankle?

    Didn't say this was an example.

  • It's my fault. I was blabbing about drafting a SS, when I should have been blabbing

    about drafting a FS, and sure enough, this happens.

    dammit. 😡

  • Really sucks he was improving and then this happens. We can't catch a break

  • Even on a bye week we lose

  • Even on a bye week we lose

    @ahitz3 said:

    Even on a bye week we lose

    Absolutely.

    Didn't Manziel lose his job on a bye week?

    God bless us.

    Zombo

  • Ok football gods, we get it. We bitch last season during camp cuz of all the players on bikes last season. So now for shitz n giggles,Blamo Here try injuries during Regular Season...Derrick Kindred, WoW! My favorite mid round pick in years out of TCU & now story has it this injury shocks everyone cuz we were on The Bye..Yes only The Browns DB's can still get ankles broken playing no one..Hue's quote" Honestly Derrick did it, Trying to prepare himself to get back to work"..On we go. 2 more DB's added..Active--Trae Elston 5'11" 193 from Old Miss/UDFA-Saints&TB..Justin Currie to PS-6'2" :)212 from Central Michigan & hey he played with NYG in 2o15... no report on cut PS player yet but.....there's no Crying in Football,but damn peeps..This is Ridiculous

  • ...and all they'll say is that he wasn't doing anything malicious to break it. - Perhaps he was doing cartwheels.

    I'd have to assume that our D is headed for a ranking of 33rd in the league......

  • Kindred is a heck of a football player. He has my support. Hope he gets well soon and back to where he was going before the injury. DKeeper in my book.

    As far as where do we go now? Gotta find a guy to be Haden's replacement at CB so my boy can make plays back at Safety. Haden started as a QB, then tailored his game to CB. There is no reason to be stubborn about it, switch to Safety and be a general back there. Pryor is proof that the switch can be made, not only can it be made but it can be in an impactful way as well!

    I like what I saw from that CB coming out from college... King? I believe it was. He looks like a Good CB to put underneath Haden or Kindred.

    @poeticg said:

    I like what I saw from that CB coming out from college... King? I believe it was. He looks like a Good CB to put underneath Haden or Kindred.

    I believe that would be Desmond King (Iowa). Kid has been good for a while. Seems destined to be a first rounder, but a lot to still be shaken out.

    @calfoxwc said:

    It's my fault. I was blabbing about drafting a SS, when I should have been blabbing about drafting a FS, and sure enough, this happens.

    I blame you as well...

  • @ahitz3 said:

    Even on a bye week we lose

    Absolutely.

    Didn't Manziel lose his job on a bye week?

    God bless us.

    Zombo

    Why yes I believe he did. At least we are all in this together. Imagine how this board will be when this team starts winning lots of games...sure has been hard not being able to even celebrate a win in a year.

    Zombo said:

    Absolutely.

    Didn't Manziel lose his job on a bye week?

    God bless us.

    Zombo