Skip to content

Corey Coleman, punt returner

The Browns Board
18 11 567
  • Seems like he will be returning them this week. I hope he keeps his head on a swivel and plays well.

  • RIP Corey Coleman

    1994-2016

    Z

  • Yeah, this makes me nervous. Not so much because of injury, but because the wind will probably be swirling, and I'm not so sure how experienced he is at this. He drops one punt, it could get into his head. Conversely, he makes a big play...and perhaps it gets him rolling.

  • I know. It's a position that can make or break your team. I hoping for a Cribbs like knack for kick returns.

  • Ok early drafting gods 😉 of this board. Here your chance. We cannot continue to watch our Punt Returning "so called" Specialist continue to take us backwards, along with the flags that come along with it also. 🥷 I would highly consider taking a "Dual Duty Guy" in top 3-4 rounds of picks on a guy with Punt returning SKILLS...Back to re-building my Big board, AGAIN

  • Nothing to worry about. Our defense can't force a punt to save their lives.

  • Nothing to worry about. Our defense can't force a punt to save their lives.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Nothing to worry about. Our defense can't force a punt to save their lives.

    Good point! Other than on kickoffs, we're good to go.

  • Ok early drafting gods 😉 of this board. Here your chance. We cannot continue to watch our Punt Returning "so called" Specialist continue to take us backwards, along with the flags that come along with it also. 🥷 I would highly consider taking a "Dual Duty Guy" in top 3-4 rounds of picks on a guy with Punt returning SKILLS...Back to re-building my Big board, AGAIN

    @gumby73 said:

    Ok early drafting gods 😉 of this board. Here your chance. We cannot continue to watch our Punt Returning "so called" Specialist continue to take us backwards, along with the flags that come along with it also. 🥷 I would highly consider taking a "Dual Duty Guy" in top 3-4 rounds of picks on a guy with Punt returning SKILLS...Back to re-building my Big board, AGAIN

    Ha, early forecast for Sunday- around freezing with a good chance of snow. 🙂

    Kick returner? Jabrill Peppers with the second first rounder? Just kidding- heard some bad things about his coverage skills.

  • I really don't care so much about return yards. Just don't muff the thing.

  • I really don't care so much about return yards. Just don't muff the thing.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I really don't care so much about return yards. Just don't muff the thing.

    How about a guy that can at least fair catch it? Our PUNT return avg. is like 3-4 yrds. per game due to penalties & guys that let ball hit & roll.. weekly it's like watching a fire drill with no catch, drop & roll 🥷

  • Better than glass joe haden back there

  • RIP Corey Coleman

    1994-2016

    Z

    Zombo said:

    RIP Corey Coleman

    1994-2016

    Z

    Just when I thought it couldn't get funnier ^

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Nothing to worry about. Our defense can't force a punt to save their lives.

    Then this happened ^

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    I really don't care so much about return yards. Just don't muff the thing.

    How about a guy that can at least fair catch it? Our PUNT return avg. is like 3-4 yrds. per game due to penalties & guys that let ball hit & roll.. weekly it's like watching a fire drill with no catch, drop & roll 🥷

    @gumby73 said:

    How about a guy that can at least fair catch it? Our PUNT return avg. is like 3-4 yrds. per game due to penalties & guys that let ball hit & roll.. weekly it's like watching a fire drill with no catch, drop & roll 🥷

    In their defense, at least nobody touched it and turned it to a live ball..those turnovers are murder

  • Whats metcalf or slaughter ip to these days? Can they still catch?

  • @gumby73 said:

    Ok early drafting gods 😉 of this board. Here your chance. We cannot continue to watch our Punt Returning "so called" Specialist continue to take us backwards, along with the flags that come along with it also. 🥷 I would highly consider taking a "Dual Duty Guy" in top 3-4 rounds of picks on a guy with Punt returning SKILLS...Back to re-building my Big board, AGAIN

    Ha, early forecast for Sunday- around freezing with a good chance of snow. 🙂

    Kick returner? Jabrill Peppers with the second first rounder? Just kidding- heard some bad things about his coverage skills.

    @hoorta said:

    Kick returner? Jabrill Peppers with the second first rounder? Just kidding- heard some bad things about his coverage skills.

    3 Punt returners other than NoBlue Peppers..USC-DB-jr-Adoree Jackson-15.9 yrds. PuntReturnAverege. 2 tds....Iowa-CB-sr.-Desmond King-9.8 PRA....Buckeyes-RB-sr-Dontre Wilson-6.3 PRA...DB&CB yea that fits some holes in this boat

  • Seems like he will be returning them this week. I hope he keeps his head on a swivel and plays well.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Seems like he will be returning them this week. I hope he keeps his head on a swivel and plays well.

    rumblin bumblin fumblin....

  • Just put your hand up and catch the ball Corey. If you try to run with it we'll just get a block in the back penalty.

    - I don't like putting your 1st pick in the draft as a return man - (but that's just me)

  • Good God, no...

    I just flashed back to KW Jr. on the onside kick team... What could go wrong?