Skip to content

RG III to start against Bengals

The Browns Board
86 33 3.7k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Man.... they even changed the name of their fee? Used to be "vigorish" or "the vig"... somehow "juice" lacks the same cache'...

    Thanks h... if "+", then divide by ten and add 100... if "-", then don't, but do... Makes no sense, so it must be right.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #34

    The Browns are definately going to beat the Bengals.

    I'll be right one of these weeks....

  • The Browns are definately going to beat the Bengals.

    I'll be right one of these weeks....

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @calfoxwc said:

    The Browns are definately going to beat the Bengals.

    I'll be right one of these weeks....

    Hey, one of the guys on the NFL morning show agrees with you that this is the win week.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #36

    At least you guys can watch it on TV! Be thankful you have a team in Cleveland.

    If RG3 is still mobile he will be running A LOT! But that's ok too. Cincinnati has to prepare for that and they're pretty awful this year.

    I predict a stunning win for the Browns with Crowell and Pryor scoring at least one TD a piece. I also think Seth Devalve scores! Hue should take a page out of Belicheck's playbook and run two tight ends who can block for the pass.

    Browns 24 Cincinnati 21

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Do we have two TEs who can block for the pass? 😉

  • @calfoxwc said:

    The Browns are definately going to beat the Bengals.

    I'll be right one of these weeks....

    Hey, one of the guys on the NFL morning show agrees with you that this is the win week.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @texasag1969 said:

    Hey, one of the guys on the NFL morning show agrees with you that this is the win week.

    Pluto's on board as well... the Cleveland sportswriter... not the Disney dog.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #39

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #40

    God how that movie sucked... yet somehow they only got worse after that.

    M. Knight Shamalamadingdong owes me a few hours of my life.

  • God how that movie sucked... yet somehow they only got worse after that.

    M. Knight Shamalamadingdong owes me a few hours of my life.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @tour2ma said:

    God how that movie sucked... yet somehow they only got worse after that.

    M. Knight Shamalamadingdong owes me a few hours of my life.

    Unbreakable? No, I loved that movie. Sorry.

  • TypicalBrownsT TypicalBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Unbreakable is a kickass movie IMO

  • The Browns are definately going to beat the Bengals.

    I'll be right one of these weeks....

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @calfoxwc said:

    The Browns are definately going to beat the Bengals.

    I'll be right one of these weeks....

    And a stopped clock is right two times a day. 🙂

  • jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #44

    How many balls did he throw into people's ankles today?? Looked like the ball was stuck to his hand!! His long balls ,unlike earlier this year, were straight hail Mary's. Early in the year he hit those in stride. Today they looked like punts. Experiment over. Put Kessler back in.

  • How many balls did he throw into people's ankles today?? Looked like the ball was stuck to his hand!! His long balls ,unlike earlier this year, were straight hail Mary's. Early in the year he hit those in stride. Today they looked like punts. Experiment over. Put Kessler back in.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #45

    @jcam222 said:

    How many balls did he throw into people's ankles today?? Looked like the ball was stuck to his hand!! His long balls ,unlike earlier this year, were straight hail Mary's. Early in the year he hit those in stride. Today they looked like punts. Experiment over. Put Kessler back in.

    Waiting for Hueless to say "it was the rust". The weather probably isn't going to be any better in Buffalo this coming Sunday. Posted it in another thread- Griffin's performance brought back (bad) memories of Akilli Smith. 104 yards, and a qbr of 38- just special I tell ya.

    With the 49ers choking, I have to say it- "Just lose baby". I'd rather go 0-16 and have the #1 pick than a meaningless 1-15 record.

  • @jcam222 said:

    How many balls did he throw into people's ankles today?? Looked like the ball was stuck to his hand!! His long balls ,unlike earlier this year, were straight hail Mary's. Early in the year he hit those in stride. Today they looked like punts. Experiment over. Put Kessler back in.

    Waiting for Hueless to say "it was the rust". The weather probably isn't going to be any better in Buffalo this coming Sunday. Posted it in another thread- Griffin's performance brought back (bad) memories of Akilli Smith. 104 yards, and a qbr of 38- just special I tell ya.

    With the 49ers choking, I have to say it- "Just lose baby". I'd rather go 0-16 and have the #1 pick than a meaningless 1-15 record.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @hoorta said:

    With the 49ers choking, I have to say it- "Just lose baby". I'd rather go 0-16 and have the #1 pick than a meaningless 1-15 record.

    What are the rules as far as tie breakers go for the #1 pick?

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Bob Griffin is awful. That's why they dumped him in Washington and that's why we will have to dump him here. Hopefully Kessler with a little help can become as good a game manager as Kirk Cousins.

  • B beare wrote on last edited by
    #48

    RG3 looked horrible today whether in draft or free agency hopefully they realize they need a qb!!!!!

  • @hoorta said:

    With the 49ers choking, I have to say it- "Just lose baby". I'd rather go 0-16 and have the #1 pick than a meaningless 1-15 record.

    What are the rules as far as tie breakers go for the #1 pick?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #49

    @bbedward said:

    What are the rules as far as tie breakers go for the #1 pick?

    I've posted it in another thread BB. It's strength of schedule. If we wind up tied with the 49ers- we're screwed. The League figures all things being equal- if you've played teams with fewer wins- you must suck worse. We have several common opponents with them- Cowboys, Patriots, Jets, Bills, Dolphins. So toss those out. They've played a much weaker division schedule- Rams, & the Cardinals and Seahawks losing today didn't do us any favors. (those count X2) Plus they've played the lousy Bears and Panthers. I suppose if SOS turned out identical, it would be head to head. I don't think it goes past that, the next would probably be a coin flip.

    OTOH, we have the (better) Ravens and Steelers X2, Redskins, Titans and Giants.

    San Fran finishes out with the Falcons & Rams on the road, and home against the Seahawks. The game today with the Jets was their best chance at a win. Their odds of winning any of those are not good. Of course I think our chances of winning any of our remaining three aren't exactly stellar either. 🙂

  • @hoorta said:

    With the 49ers choking, I have to say it- "Just lose baby". I'd rather go 0-16 and have the #1 pick than a meaningless 1-15 record.

    What are the rules as far as tie breakers go for the #1 pick?

    flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @bbedward said:

    What are the rules as far as tie breakers go for the #1 pick?

    I think they hold a " suck off"

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #51

    Line up the starting QB with three unmarked receivers. First team to complete a pass loses.

  • @bbedward said:

    What are the rules as far as tie breakers go for the #1 pick?

    I think they hold a " suck off"

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    I think they hold a " suck off"

    They should play the toilet bowl as a tiebreaker