Cleveland... we have a PED sighting...
-
Yeah I can't see Bailey being on this team next year. Bitonio has one spot nailed down, and even if Greco doesn't come back for the start of the season you still have Drango and Cooper competing, along with other guys like Fabiano.
-
Yes, we knew about Bailey... and thought he was facing a 4-game sit. So something must have gone his way to only get 2-games.
I wouldn't chuck him just yet. At LG in the preseason he actually looked pretty good. of course that was against 2nd stringers.
If next TC he falls victim to a numbers pinch so be it, but I would not send him packing now.
-
-
It's almost like you're happy to see things like this...
you think I bitch because Im happy?........dude, Ive been LOVING this team for over 40 years......this is the first and ONLY season Ive ever bitched....EVER......WHY???......because Im angry at what has happened to my team.....
and I get pissed when I see terrible decisions and the team just getting worse(which I didnt think was possible)......it makes me ill....makes my stomach hurt.....makes my chest heavy......makes me sad
The Browns....and my love for this team.....have been a constant my whole life and Ive always gotten a tom of joy and pleasure out of the whole process....I love the FA period and always get excited to see who we sign.....I love the draft and spend endless hours preparing......I love training camp and going to watch them prepare....I love preseason and my first glimpse of thje new guys.....and I love every single Sunday afternoon that I can watch my team and hope for a win.....
But you know what?.....this year that was all taken away.....this year there was no hope.....no FA signings....no draft excitement.....and no fun on a single Sunday.....
and I called it during the preseason and said it out loud.....and was basically ridiculed for not understanding "the plan".....and told they WOULD get better....and win some games....and develop great players.....and it would be a fun season of growth....andf that I should shut up and watch it happen....
and you know what?....it didnt.....it unfolded EXACTLY as I said it would......exactly....
So....if you think losing my team....and having all the fun sucked out of something Ive enjoyed for decades makes me HAPPY?............YOU'RE CRAZY.......(and, obviously, it's made me crazy and turned me into a raving lunatic, instead of bthe happy content fan Id always been).....
But....to everyone of you guys who shot me down after FA....the draft...during preseason...etc....all I can say is I was right and this season was exactly as predicted......and, if you think it makes me happy to say that.....you're wrong......
-
Yes, we knew about Bailey... and thought he was facing a 4-game sit. So something must have gone his way to only get 2-games.
I wouldn't chuck him just yet. At LG in the preseason he actually looked pretty good. of course that was against 2nd stringers.
If next TC he falls victim to a numbers pinch so be it, but I would not send him packing now.
Yes, we knew about Bailey... and thought he was facing a 4-game sit. So something must have gone his way to only get 2-games.
I wouldn't chuck him just yet. At LG in the preseason he actually looked pretty good. of course that was against 2nd stringers.
If next TC he falls victim to a numbers pinch so be it, but I would not send him packing now.
exactly no reason to get rid of him he add's decent depth
-
Mud, I know you well enough to know this season is killing you, I wasn't being serious. I know you want nothing more than for the browns to win, and win now, and you want to see this front office be the one to bring it all together because if not, it means another two years at least of treading water.
I know there are times where I'm sitting watching RG3 being like 'yep, obviously he scrambles, gets sacked, or throws a massive incompletion, I knew it, told you so' but there's no sense of smug satisfaction.
I do however think Tour is right about one thing - you need a hug my friend. And I'm hoping that hug comes in a 6'5", 260lb body with a penchant for poetry and making good tackles look like Cam Erving and Oniel Cousins had a Retarded baby together, and is delivered in late April.
-
Mud, I know you well enough to know this season is killing you, I wasn't being serious. I know you want nothing more than for the browns to win, and win now, and you want to see this front office be the one to bring it all together because if not, it means another two years at least of treading water.
I know there are times where I'm sitting watching RG3 being like 'yep, obviously he scrambles, gets sacked, or throws a massive incompletion, I knew it, told you so' but there's no sense of smug satisfaction.
I do however think Tour is right about one thing - you need a hug my friend. And I'm hoping that hug comes in a 6'5", 260lb body with a penchant for poetry and making good tackles look like Cam Erving and Oniel Cousins had a Retarded baby together, and is delivered in late April.
Mud, I know you well enough to know this season is killing you, I wasn't being serious. I know you want nothing more than for the browns to win, and win now, and you want to see this front office be the one to bring it all together because if not, it means another two years at least of treading water.
I know there are times where I'm sitting watching RG3 being like 'yep, obviously he scrambles, gets sacked, or throws a massive incompletion, I knew it, told you so' but there's no sense of smug satisfaction.
I do however think Tour is right about one thing - you need a hug my friend. And I'm hoping that hug comes in a 6'5", 260lb body with a penchant for poetry and making good tackles look like Cam Erving and Oniel Cousins had a Retard baby together, and is delivered in late April.
Thanks man....appreciate it......def dont hate them.....just...keep.....snapping.....
And I am ready for that hug.....was ready last year too and it never came.....so this draft better be a good one......fingers crossed
and if I get that poetic defender.....Im good......they can draft all the WR's they want(not really...but yeah)
-
Ooooh, you wait all season for a PED sighting and then you get three at once. I know this is only the second but there'll be another. Just wait.
and here I thought we had gotten rid of all the "bad type" players and now had a team of only "good type" players......
Im also now seeing some cracks in the whole "team" thing, with Pryor and Coleman starting to point fingers at their teammates..
Not good.....Im surprised Hue doesnt just break down and start crying.....oh wait.....never mind......
PED's are simply a part of the game plain and simple. They are used by the "good" and "bad"guys. This I am 100% sure of well beyond hear say. Without PED use from college on the league would look like the 50s still.and here I thought we had gotten rid of all the "bad type" players and now had a team of only "good type" players......
Im also now seeing some cracks in the whole "team" thing, with Pryor and Coleman starting to point fingers at their teammates..
Not good.....Im surprised Hue doesnt just break down and start crying.....oh wait.....never mind......
-
Mud, I know you well enough to know this season is killing you, I wasn't being serious. I know you want nothing more than for the browns to win, and win now, and you want to see this front office be the one to bring it all together because if not, it means another two years at least of treading water.
I know there are times where I'm sitting watching RG3 being like 'yep, obviously he scrambles, gets sacked, or throws a massive incompletion, I knew it, told you so' but there's no sense of smug satisfaction.
I do however think Tour is right about one thing - you need a hug my friend. And I'm hoping that hug comes in a 6'5", 260lb body with a penchant for poetry and making good tackles look like Cam Erving and Oniel Cousins had a Retard baby together, and is delivered in late April.
Thanks man....appreciate it......def dont hate them.....just...keep.....snapping.....
And I am ready for that hug.....was ready last year too and it never came.....so this draft better be a good one......fingers crossed
and if I get that poetic defender.....Im good......they can draft all the WR's they want(not really...but yeah)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login