Confirmed - Browns playing (home game) in London - vs Vikings
-
-
I don't think London wants the browns. I wouldn't either
-
I don't think London wants the browns. I wouldn't either
I don't think London wants the browns. I wouldn't either
I dunno. The English and the Browns can learn how football works at the same time.

-
The English will have never in their long history faced such a challenge as seeing the Cleveland Browns come to their shore. A well known individual had some comments of protestation on the prospect of seeing the Browns play in London
-
-
I don't think London wants the browns. I wouldn't either
I dunno. The English and the Browns can learn how football works at the same time.

I dunno. The English and the Browns can learn how football works at the same time.

I already see some similarities:
-
Now that would be a fun road trip. What do you say Chris?
WSS
-
So who's coming over?
I'm definitely interested. Haven't been to "the isles" in 13 years and change when I proposed to my now wife in Applecross, Scotland... and have yet to visit Ireland. Wife would likely join me.
But the Devil is in the details... starting with an actual date. As long as it is clear of our holidays, it should green light the expedition.
Of course as one of two "hosts", you'd have a great deal to prep as well... pub crawl schedules... block of tickets... find a "lorry" with an actual tailgate... bail bond discounts.
-
Now that would be a fun road trip. What do you say Chris?
WSS
Now that would be a fun road trip. What do you say Chris?
WSS
Do you own enough kilts?
-
MKC is on WKYC with Josh Cribbs, and she said with confidence that the Browns WILL be going to London in 2017...as the home team.
-
Hopefully if it's considered a home game, that it comes late in the season. it's hard enough watching these guys in nice weather - to give up a September home game would really suck.
Does anybody know how the season ticket holders for other teams have been compensated (our luck it will be a credit based on the cheapest dates)?
-
Now that would be a fun road trip. What do you say Chris?
WSS
Do you own enough kilts?
-
Didn't Al Lerner have something written down that the Browns would never play in London/give up a home game?
Either Haslam voided that, or Goodell possibly.
As a season ticket holder,I'm not in favor of losing a home game, especially if it's vs an NFC team that we only get to see every 8 years.
-
Week 7 or 8, 22nd/29th October, Browns vs Vikings
What does this mean if Iām a season ticket member?ā Season ticket members will not pay a higher average ticket price than they did in 2016 and the overall cost of season tickets will be reduced because the ticket package will decrease from 10 games to nine.
ā The International Series game will not directly impact per game ticket prices for Browns season ticket members and will not directly impact prices for individual game tickets for all fans throughout the season.
-
I've never been to Twickenham so that's kind of good news but if it was at Wembley I had access to an executive box already sorted. Damn!
-
Yeah Twickers is kinda sucky, I was at Wembley this summer (Liverpool vs Barca) and it's an amazing stadium, though somewhat ruined by shitty corporateness. Like the only food available was a terrible burger for £7 or something.
Still, I'll be off to Twickenham. Any idea on the prices?
-
Also @Mods, feel free to merge threads, just wanted to flash the headline up there rather than it getting lost.
-
-
I was there last week for Tottenham v CSKA and yeah food/drink prices are extortionate but no different to Browns stadium where a can of beer is $9 !
Twickenham is much better for those that would like to visit a pub pre match as Wembley pubs are terrible, Twickenham has lots around the station/stadium
-
I'll be honest, I'm excited to see the Browns (you'd better believe I'll be there) but I agree it's not something that should happen. Preseason game, maybe, but they're clearly looking to build a fanbase for a London franchise which would be stupid.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login