Steve: Review of Fantastic Beasts?
-
Steve,
Didn't know if you were going to post a review of the "Fantastic Beasts" movie, the Harry Potter spinoff.
My wife and I are having a big disagreement over how good it was. Let's see what you have to say.
-
Sorry, I wrote it up and have neglected to post it. I thought it was a little bit weak.
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login