Got Me a New Buddy
-
No pics bbedward I tried to fire up my old cell phone but got some bad news today and just ant deal with anything.
-
Second new buddy I got...a squirt bottle for my cat getting into the x Mas tree!
-
"One said:
Second new buddy I got...a squirt bottle for my cat getting into the x Mas tree!
Hope everything is well over there...
My one cat, Phil, is immune to the squirt bottle.
I'll be spraying him and he'll just get soaking wet continuing what he's doing. And he loves tearing down the Christmas ornaments
-
"One said:
Second new buddy I got...a squirt bottle for my cat getting into the x Mas tree!
Hope everything is well over there...
My one cat, Phil, is immune to the squirt bottle.
I'll be spraying him and he'll just get soaking wet continuing what he's doing. And he loves tearing down the Christmas ornaments
Everything is cool over here. Ya my cat Isabell is a typical cat but really likes people. She does real good about going to the letterbox but her aim needs work. I got tired of cleaning up catshit so I got a hood letterbox it's a 100% improvement. I've had her for a week and she still has the runs I only feed her dry cat food I wonder what's up.Hope everything is well over there...
My one cat, Phil, is immune to the squirt bottle.
I'll be spraying him and he'll just get soaking wet continuing what he's doing. And he loves tearing down the Christmas ornaments
-
Everything is cool over here. Ya my cat Isabell is a typical cat but really likes people. She does real good about going to the letterbox but her aim needs work. I got tired of cleaning up catshit so I got a hood letterbox it's a 100% improvement. I've had her for a week and she still has the runs I only feed her dry cat food I wonder what's up.Hope everything is well over there...
My one cat, Phil, is immune to the squirt bottle.
I'll be spraying him and he'll just get soaking wet continuing what he's doing. And he loves tearing down the Christmas ornaments
"One said:
Everything is cool over here. Ya my cat Isabell is a typical cat but really likes people. She does real good about going to the letterbox but her aim needs work. I got tired of cleaning up catshit so I got a hood letterbox it's a 100% improvement. I've had her for a week and she still has the runs I only feed her dry cat food I wonder what's up.
Ole kitten Philip here used to shart on my lap and have smelly ass farts and constant diarrhea.
Turned out he had a few different parasites, that was when he was a tiny kitten though. I also switched him to a premium food that was supposed to be easy on the stomach at that time.
Also if you think it isn't parasites or any other issue, just don't feed your cat for 12-24 hours. They'll live and the time without food will give their system time to settle down.
-
"One said:
Everything is cool over here. Ya my cat Isabell is a typical cat but really likes people. She does real good about going to the letterbox but her aim needs work. I got tired of cleaning up catshit so I got a hood letterbox it's a 100% improvement. I've had her for a week and she still has the runs I only feed her dry cat food I wonder what's up.
Ole kitten Philip here used to shart on my lap and have smelly ass farts and constant diarrhea.
Turned out he had a few different parasites, that was when he was a tiny kitten though. I also switched him to a premium food that was supposed to be easy on the stomach at that time.
Also if you think it isn't parasites or any other issue, just don't feed your cat for 12-24 hours. They'll live and the time without food will give their system time to settle down.
My wife says its just the change in her diet and/or stress from the move. Buy she doesn't understand because she's been gone for three days working and I've been cleaning catshit. It's not very cool. She eats normally and doesn't seem dehydrated. She had a vet checkup before I picked her up. I'll try the not feeding her thng.Ole kitten Philip here used to shart on my lap and have smelly ass farts and constant diarrhea.
Turned out he had a few different parasites, that was when he was a tiny kitten though. I also switched him to a premium food that was supposed to be easy on the stomach at that time.
Also if you think it isn't parasites or any other issue, just don't feed your cat for 12-24 hours. They'll live and the time without food will give their system time to settle down.
-
Oh and just to clarify she does shit constantly but when she does it's runny.
-
"One said:
Oh and just to clarify she does shit constantly but when she does it's runny.
When ole Phillip wondered in my house as a 3 lb kitten or whatever he didn't have a litter box and he shit in every single room in the house literally.
Not feeding for 12 hours will settle the stomach a bit though for sure
-
"One said:
Oh and just to clarify she does shit constantly but when she does it's runny.
When ole Phillip wondered in my house as a 3 lb kitten or whatever he didn't have a litter box and he shit in every single room in the house literally.
Not feeding for 12 hours will settle the stomach a bit though for sure
-
Cats have to eat with no more then 12 hours in between or they can develop liver damage.
-
Oh my.
-
I don't like cats.
-
I don't like cats.
I don't like cats.
And we care why?
-
-
-
Lol
-
The skinless one looks like cleve.
-
I have Phil and Lil.
Phil is more like a dog/fearless beast - couple years old - loves people, hung out on my porch one day when he was like 2 pounds and stayed around forever.
Lil is maybe 8 months old, rescued kitten from some metropark. More like an actual cat and skeptical of people other than me.
They absolutely love each other though, they'll run around all night, cuddle up with each other, etc.
I have Phil and Lil.
Phil is more like a dog/fearless beast - couple years old - loves people, hung out on my porch one day when he was like 2 pounds and stayed around forever.
Lil is maybe 8 months old, rescued kitten from some metropark. More like an actual cat and skeptical of people other than me.
They absolutely love each other though, they'll run around all night, cuddle up with each other, etc.
Not really a cat person but digging the Rugrats reference with the names.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

