Skip to content

Got Me a New Buddy

Barber Shop Talk
22 6 2.2k
  • @bbedward said:

    Hope everything is well over there...

    My one cat, Phil, is immune to the squirt bottle.

    I'll be spraying him and he'll just get soaking wet continuing what he's doing. And he loves tearing down the Christmas ornaments

    Everything is cool over here. Ya my cat Isabell is a typical cat but really likes people. She does real good about going to the letterbox but her aim needs work. I got tired of cleaning up catshit so I got a hood letterbox it's a 100% improvement. I've had her for a week and she still has the runs I only feed her dry cat food I wonder what's up.
    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #9

    "One said:

    Everything is cool over here. Ya my cat Isabell is a typical cat but really likes people. She does real good about going to the letterbox but her aim needs work. I got tired of cleaning up catshit so I got a hood letterbox it's a 100% improvement. I've had her for a week and she still has the runs I only feed her dry cat food I wonder what's up.

    Ole kitten Philip here used to shart on my lap and have smelly ass farts and constant diarrhea.

    Turned out he had a few different parasites, that was when he was a tiny kitten though. I also switched him to a premium food that was supposed to be easy on the stomach at that time.

    Also if you think it isn't parasites or any other issue, just don't feed your cat for 12-24 hours. They'll live and the time without food will give their system time to settle down.

  • "One said:

    Everything is cool over here. Ya my cat Isabell is a typical cat but really likes people. She does real good about going to the letterbox but her aim needs work. I got tired of cleaning up catshit so I got a hood letterbox it's a 100% improvement. I've had her for a week and she still has the runs I only feed her dry cat food I wonder what's up.

    Ole kitten Philip here used to shart on my lap and have smelly ass farts and constant diarrhea.

    Turned out he had a few different parasites, that was when he was a tiny kitten though. I also switched him to a premium food that was supposed to be easy on the stomach at that time.

    Also if you think it isn't parasites or any other issue, just don't feed your cat for 12-24 hours. They'll live and the time without food will give their system time to settle down.

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @bbedward said:

    Ole kitten Philip here used to shart on my lap and have smelly ass farts and constant diarrhea.

    Turned out he had a few different parasites, that was when he was a tiny kitten though. I also switched him to a premium food that was supposed to be easy on the stomach at that time.

    Also if you think it isn't parasites or any other issue, just don't feed your cat for 12-24 hours. They'll live and the time without food will give their system time to settle down.

    My wife says its just the change in her diet and/or stress from the move. Buy she doesn't understand because she's been gone for three days working and I've been cleaning catshit. It's not very cool. She eats normally and doesn't seem dehydrated. She had a vet checkup before I picked her up. I'll try the not feeding her thng.
  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Oh and just to clarify she does shit constantly but when she does it's runny.

  • Oh and just to clarify she does shit constantly but when she does it's runny.

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #12

    "One said:

    Oh and just to clarify she does shit constantly but when she does it's runny.

    When ole Phillip wondered in my house as a 3 lb kitten or whatever he didn't have a litter box and he shit in every single room in the house literally.

    Not feeding for 12 hours will settle the stomach a bit though for sure

  • "One said:

    Oh and just to clarify she does shit constantly but when she does it's runny.

    When ole Phillip wondered in my house as a 3 lb kitten or whatever he didn't have a litter box and he shit in every single room in the house literally.

    Not feeding for 12 hours will settle the stomach a bit though for sure

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @bbedward said:

    When ole Phillip wondered in my house as a 3 lb kitten or whatever he didn't have a litter box and he shit in every single room in the house literally.

    Not feeding for 12 hours will settle the stomach a bit though for sure

    Ok thanks I'll try it.
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Cats have to eat with no more then 12 hours in between or they can develop liver damage.

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Oh my.

  • P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
    #16

    I don't like cats.

  • I don't like cats.

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    I don't like cats.

    And we care why?

  • No pictures?

    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @bbedward said:

    No pictures?

    post-29061-0-27743700-1482856586_thumb.jpg

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #19

    Our cat

    148242_463304226510_7278300_n.jpg?oh=77c

    And then there's this

    15036402_10153787937776511_2168677429927

  • One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Lol

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #21

    The skinless one looks like cleve.

  • I have Phil and Lil.

    Phil is more like a dog/fearless beast - couple years old - loves people, hung out on my porch one day when he was like 2 pounds and stayed around forever.

    Lil is maybe 8 months old, rescued kitten from some metropark. More like an actual cat and skeptical of people other than me.

    They absolutely love each other though, they'll run around all night, cuddle up with each other, etc.

    marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @bbedward said:

    I have Phil and Lil.

    Phil is more like a dog/fearless beast - couple years old - loves people, hung out on my porch one day when he was like 2 pounds and stayed around forever.

    Lil is maybe 8 months old, rescued kitten from some metropark. More like an actual cat and skeptical of people other than me.

    They absolutely love each other though, they'll run around all night, cuddle up with each other, etc.

    Not really a cat person but digging the Rugrats reference with the names.