Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Daily Trump is the Devil.

Daily Trump is the Devil.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
82 Posts 13 Posters 3.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
    • 15k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
    #1

    I've had an idea. I'm going to read the news daily and post the story which best reflects the liberal idea that Trump is worse than SatanHitler. Bonus: If I can find a daily "Saint Obama" story I'll post that too.

    Day 1: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-explains-skipped-intel-briefings-im-smart-person

    Saint Obama: http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/opinions/barack-obama-legacy-zakaria/

    Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
    marcusM 1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
      • 39k Posts
      • 9k Reputation
      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Saw plenty of that this morning and I'm sure it vexed them mightily to be forced into using Fox News Sunday clips.

      WSS

      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • One Post One PostO
        • 4k Posts
        • 284 Reputation
        One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Oh I thought he was just a rasist groper. My bad.

        https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 9k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
          #4

          Obama skipped over 40% of his intelligence briefings, the media said "he gets a daily report regardless so it doesn't matter"

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
            • 15k Posts
            • 2k Reputation
            T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Two in one day to start it off: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/12/trump-is-risking-war-by-turning-the-one-china-question-into-a-bargaining-chip/?utm_term=.cfa98e6c066a

            Apparently liberals fear we're going to go to war with China if we don't suckle their dicks and stroke their egos. Seriously. It's irresponsible to print shit like this in major publications.

            Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
            bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              China owns the USA so we had best get down on one knee and bow.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • T The Cysko Kid

                Two in one day to start it off: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/12/trump-is-risking-war-by-turning-the-one-china-question-into-a-bargaining-chip/?utm_term=.cfa98e6c066a

                Apparently liberals fear we're going to go to war with China if we don't suckle their dicks and stroke their egos. Seriously. It's irresponsible to print shit like this in major publications.

                bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 9k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @the-cysko-kid said:

                Two in one day to start it off: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/12/trump-is-risking-war-by-turning-the-one-china-question-into-a-bargaining-chip/?utm_term=.cfa98e6c066a

                Apparently liberals fear we're going to go to war with China if we don't suckle their dicks and stroke their egos. Seriously. It's irresponsible to print shit like this in major publications.

                But we need to fight Russia in everything and anything.

                T 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  You just can't trust that damned Nikita Khrushchev.

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • T The Cysko Kid

                    I've had an idea. I'm going to read the news daily and post the story which best reflects the liberal idea that Trump is worse than SatanHitler. Bonus: If I can find a daily "Saint Obama" story I'll post that too.

                    Day 1: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-explains-skipped-intel-briefings-im-smart-person

                    Saint Obama: http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/opinions/barack-obama-legacy-zakaria/

                    marcus marcusM
                    • 595 Posts
                    • 104 Reputation
                    marcusM marcus wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @the-cysko-kid said:

                    I've had an idea. I'm going to read the news daily and post the story which best reflects the liberal idea that Trump is worse than SatanHitler. Bonus: If I can find a daily "Saint Obama" story I'll post that too.

                    Day 1: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-explains-skipped-intel-briefings-im-smart-person

                    Saint Obama: http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/opinions/barack-obama-legacy-zakaria/

                    I read both articles and here's my take. I see the first on as a vehicle of "reasonable" criticism that was ruined by some of the author's typical liberal barbs. I do think that the President needs to be in the intelligence loop around the clock. Mr. Trump's apparent apathy towards these briefings is concerning especially since he criticized the previous President for the same thing. Regardless of who that President is and what political party he's affiliated with, criticism for blowing off those meetings is warranted.

                    On the other side of coin CNN laid it on thick with theirs. I would expect this to continue since CNN is on the left side of the fence. I'd like to think somewhere there is a bi-partisan media outlet. Until there is these are the articles we should expect to read.

                    bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • marcusM marcus

                      @the-cysko-kid said:

                      I've had an idea. I'm going to read the news daily and post the story which best reflects the liberal idea that Trump is worse than SatanHitler. Bonus: If I can find a daily "Saint Obama" story I'll post that too.

                      Day 1: http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-explains-skipped-intel-briefings-im-smart-person

                      Saint Obama: http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/07/opinions/barack-obama-legacy-zakaria/

                      I read both articles and here's my take. I see the first on as a vehicle of "reasonable" criticism that was ruined by some of the author's typical liberal barbs. I do think that the President needs to be in the intelligence loop around the clock. Mr. Trump's apparent apathy towards these briefings is concerning especially since he criticized the previous President for the same thing. Regardless of who that President is and what political party he's affiliated with, criticism for blowing off those meetings is warranted.

                      On the other side of coin CNN laid it on thick with theirs. I would expect this to continue since CNN is on the left side of the fence. I'd like to think somewhere there is a bi-partisan media outlet. Until there is these are the articles we should expect to read.

                      bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 9k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward
                      #10

                      @marcus said:

                      I'd like to think somewhere there is a bi-partisan media outlet.

                      I think the WSJ and USA Today are the 2 closest things in the US to bi-partisan news outlets - at least mainstream ones.

                      I used to say the same thing about NPR a few years ago, but they've become increasingly left-leaning especially this year.

                      Otherwise...

                      y1l20atod53y.jpg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                        • 24k Posts
                        • 1k Reputation
                        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Oh ur all annoyed at daily affirmations of trumps position as satans right hand? Oh thats funny, thats damn funny.

                        MLD WoodyM 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Erie Dawg Erie DawgE
                          • 2k Posts
                          • 74 Reputation
                          Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Great thread I'd like to see this continue!

                          BTW Edward that list isn't even close to the half of it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • bbedwardB bbedward

                            @the-cysko-kid said:

                            Two in one day to start it off: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/12/trump-is-risking-war-by-turning-the-one-china-question-into-a-bargaining-chip/?utm_term=.cfa98e6c066a

                            Apparently liberals fear we're going to go to war with China if we don't suckle their dicks and stroke their egos. Seriously. It's irresponsible to print shit like this in major publications.

                            But we need to fight Russia in everything and anything.

                            The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                            • 15k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @bbedward said:

                            But we need to fight Russia in everything and anything.

                            Well you might not be aware but Russia is full of whites. Boo! However China is full of minorities. 1.357 billion minorities Yay!

                            Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                            W 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • T The Cysko Kid

                              @bbedward said:

                              But we need to fight Russia in everything and anything.

                              Well you might not be aware but Russia is full of whites. Boo! However China is full of minorities. 1.357 billion minorities Yay!

                              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                              • 39k Posts
                              • 9k Reputation
                              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @the-cysko-kid said:

                              Well you might not be aware but Russia is full of whites. Boo! However China is full of minorities. 1.357 billion minorities Yay!

                              😁

                              WSS

                              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                • 39k Posts
                                • 9k Reputation
                                W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                #15
                                https://www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/12/09/donald-trumps-daughter-tiffany-trump-caught-smoking-weed-nyc-club/?utm_source=rare.us&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_module
                                www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • W Westside Steve
                                  https://www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/12/09/donald-trumps-daughter-tiffany-trump-caught-smoking-weed-nyc-club/?utm_source=rare.us&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_module
                                  gftChris gftChrisG
                                  • 13k Posts
                                  • 428 Reputation
                                  gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  https://www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/12/09/donald-trumps-daughter-tiffany-trump-caught-smoking-weed-nyc-club/?utm_source=rare.us&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_module

                                  Tiff smokes weed and likes BDSM. Big deal.

                                  I know you're not saying it is a big deal btw. I'm just mentally sighing at those who are.

                                  W T 2 Replies Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • gftChrisG gftChris

                                    @westside-steve said:

                                    https://www.greenrushdaily.com/2016/12/09/donald-trumps-daughter-tiffany-trump-caught-smoking-weed-nyc-club/?utm_source=rare.us&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange_module

                                    Tiff smokes weed and likes BDSM. Big deal.

                                    I know you're not saying it is a big deal btw. I'm just mentally sighing at those who are.

                                    Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                    • 39k Posts
                                    • 9k Reputation
                                    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                                    #17

                                    @gftchris said:

                                    Tiff smokes weed and likes BDSM. Big deal.

                                    I know you're not saying it is a big deal btw. I'm just mentally sighing at those who are.

                                    You misunderstand amigo. Because this is a trump as the Prince of Darkness thread I copy the link from one of my friends on Facebook that posts three or four Trump outrage stories a day.

                                    I personally don't give a rat's ass nor do I think Donald Trump has been way out front on the criminalize weed front.

                                    Unless it was some throw away political remark that every candidate makes at one time or another.

                                    WSS

                                    www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • gftChris gftChrisG
                                      • 13k Posts
                                      • 428 Reputation
                                      gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      No I understand, and I'm saying the same as you. Thought that was clear. I mean, who the fuck cares? The same people who were flipping their shit about 'OMG the right wing media needs to leave sasha and malia alone, so what if they were smoking weed at a festival' literally like three months ago.

                                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                        • 28k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        This innocent angel is being harassed by the left wing media. She is pure as snow, look at her?

                                        donald-trumps-daughter-tiffany-trump-cau

                                        "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • C Clevfan4life

                                          Oh ur all annoyed at daily affirmations of trumps position as satans right hand? Oh thats funny, thats damn funny.

                                          MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                          • 33k Posts
                                          • 3k Reputation
                                          MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @clevfan4life said:

                                          Oh ur all annoyed at daily affirmations of trumps position as satans right hand? Oh thats funny, thats damn funny.

                                          Right?

                                          Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate