Braylon Edwards
-
Awesome...
-
check out who Braylon's been hanging out with
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...mageID=11693049
woops, you can't view it unless you request him as a friend on Myspace but anyway he's hanging out with Plaxico Burress in a club chiefing some stogies
-
Will Demps did a lot of modeling, Braylon has done some shoots as well. Nothing wrong with that, it's better than haning out with Pacman and Mike Vick.
Will Demps did a lot of modeling, Braylon has done some shoots as well. Nothing wrong with that, it's better than haning out with Pacman and Mike Vick.
After the game sure....Between Plays??? This is what's on his mind during a Game....and we wonder why he drops balls and has alligater arms over the middle and on slants???? This revelation is truly enlightening!
He needs to be in Chicago,NY or CA! Bye
-
C-YA... His head is up his own ego's arse
-
Will Demps did a lot of modeling, Braylon has done some shoots as well. Nothing wrong with that, it's better than haning out with Pacman and Mike Vick.
After the game sure....Between Plays??? This is what's on his mind during a Game....and we wonder why he drops balls and has alligater arms over the middle and on slants???? This revelation is truly enlightening!
He needs to be in Chicago,NY or CA! Bye
After the game sure....Between Plays??? This is what's on his mind during a Game....and we wonder why he drops balls and has alligater arms over the middle and on slants???? This revelation is truly enlightening!
He needs to be in Chicago,NY or CA! Bye
If DA had only got the ball to him his mind wouldn't have been on anything else!
-
You guys are on him for no reason whatsoever...really who cares? Guys are talking smack all game long and you wanna trade him for schrapnal because he asked a Q.?
I truly think he's going to lead our two young WR's and have a huge year. Mangini did the smart thing by keeping our star on offense.
You guys have too much hate on for him.
-
You guys are on him for no reason whatsoever...really who cares? Guys are talking smack all game long and you wanna trade him for schrapnal because he asked a Q.?
I truly think he's going to lead our two young WR's and have a huge year. Mangini did the smart thing by keeping our star on offense.
You guys have too much hate on for him.
-
In general I think the guy has got more breaks than he deserves from these fans. Out of four seasons he has one good season.
He has opened his mouth and said some really ridiculous things.
Any hate that is felt for him is probably well deserved.
I find myself wanting to like him...but he says some dumb things are hasn't played as hard as we know he can. Like him calling out the fans saying we're too obsessed with OSU to care enough about him. I mean c'mon! I can only speak for myself but I don't look at him and see anything else but orange and brown.
He has the skill and looks the part. He REALLY needs to step it up if he expects fans to keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. We've been pretty good to him and haven't got enough in return...they guy went no. 3 overall, ya know?
-
And if he does step up this town would fall in love with him..That's all they want. A winner.
It's not personal. It's strictly business.
-
He went to a club with Plaxico and he asked a question about acting/modeling after the whistle blew.
That deserves a thread, absolutely.
-
"Last year, I was with the Texans, and when we played the Browns, Braylon Edwards asked me between plays if we could talk after the game about modeling and acting." from Will Demps
during the game!!!! Sell this chimp to NYG for a second and 4th next year!!!
-
mz. said:
Thankfully you're not our GM.I picked up this GREAT bumpersticker somewhere. 'JESUS LOVES YOU, EVERBODY ELSE THINKS YOUR AN ASSHOLE!'
-
Sorry if someone already asked this, but does anyone think Braylon is going absolutely apeshit that the Browns drafted a OSU wr that could eventually take his job? He is either gonna go into camp thinking 'I'm going to beat this kid at everything' or 'I would rather be anywhere else'. This isn't how normal people think, but for some reason BE can't let go of college yet.
So my next question then is if BE shows up ready to leave could we possibly make a Boldin/BE trade? This would leave both teams with the same talent and give the players a way out. At least, Boldin could finally be the No. 1 guy and BE would be close to LA so he can pursue his modeling career.
-
Sorry if someone already asked this, but does anyone think Braylon is going absolutely apeshit that the Browns drafted a OSU wr that could eventually take his job? He is either gonna go into camp thinking 'I'm going to beat this kid at everything' or 'I would rather be anywhere else'. This isn't how normal people think, but for some reason BE can't let go of college yet.
So my next question then is if BE shows up ready to leave could we possibly make a Boldin/BE trade? This would leave both teams with the same talent and give the players a way out. At least, Boldin could finally be the No. 1 guy and BE would be close to LA so he can pursue his modeling career.
Sorry if someone already asked this, but does anyone think Braylon is going absolutely apeshit that the Browns drafted a OSU wr that could eventually take his job? He is either gonna go into camp thinking 'I'm going to beat this kid at everything' or 'I would rather be anywhere else'. This isn't how normal people think, but for some reason BE can't let go of college yet.
So my next question then is if BE shows up ready to leave could we possibly make a Boldin/BE trade? This would leave both teams with the same talent and give the players a way out? At least, Boldin could finally be the No. 1 guy and BE would be close to LA so he can pursue his modeling career.
Yup.
Posted it draft day.
I wonder if the drops continue and Robo becomes the new favorite target how long it's going to take before we hear Edwards whine about OSU homerism and him not getting the ball because he played for Michigan.
-
This could seriously end up like the Manny/Boston break up because of hurt feelings. It really has the potential to go there. I personally would rather deal with Boldin's baggage at this point.
-
Sorry if someone already asked this, but does anyone think Braylon is going absolutely apeshit that the Browns drafted a OSU wr that could eventually take his job? He is either gonna go into camp thinking 'I'm going to beat this kid at everything' or 'I would rather be anywhere else'. This isn't how normal people think, but for some reason BE can't let go of college yet.
So my next question then is if BE shows up ready to leave could we possibly make a Boldin/BE trade? This would leave both teams with the same talent and give the players a way out? At least, Boldin could finally be the No. 1 guy and BE would be close to LA so he can pursue his modeling career.
Yup.
Posted it draft day.
I wonder if the drops continue and Robo becomes the new favorite target how long it's going to take before we hear Edwards whine about OSU homerism and him not getting the ball because he played for Michigan.
I wonder if the drops continue and Robo becomes the new favorite target how long it's going to take before we hear Edwards whine about OSU homerism and him not getting the ball because he played for Michigan.
You don't really believe that, do you? These guys are professionals, not infants. I'd be shocked if something resembling this happened.
-
I wonder if the drops continue and Robo becomes the new favorite target how long it's going to take before we hear Edwards whine about OSU homerism and him not getting the ball because he played for Michigan.
You don't really believe that, do you? These guys are professionals, not infants. I'd be shocked if something resembling this happened.
mz. said:
You don't really believe that, do you? These guys are professionals, not infants. I'd be shocked if something resembling this happened.Bull.
Most of these "professionals" we speak about are spoiled brats that have been treated special all their life and expect the treatment to continue. They think only about themselves and feel slighted when it isn't all about them.
Owens?
Stinko?
Moss?
The only time they're happy is when winning and when they're not it's everyone else's fault.
Grant it those are pretty extreme examples, but after hearing the Michigan crying and the "didn't throw me the ball enough" crying if his ego gets any bigger he's going to fall into that class.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login