Scenario : You're a Billionaire
-
-
-
-
http://www.tropicalsnorkeling.com/snorkeling-trunk-bay.html
Loved this place. See the island? At the narrowest point, there was a gap in the rock, it went up into
the island maybe ten-15 ft? Clouds of fish. There is also an underwater park. Someone was yelling
"baracuda", and one of our friends that went with me back out there, wasn't a great swimmer.. and she
kinda freaked and got a little wave that choked her, we and three other swimmers hid in the crevice until
it left. It is freaking beautiful. She lost her watch, I dove down and retrieved it in about 8', and when I came up,
I found out I had brushed against some fire coral... with my inner upper thigh. Burns like heck.

-
http://www.tropicalsnorkeling.com/snorkeling-trunk-bay.html
Loved this place. See the island? At the narrowest point, there was a gap in the rock, it went up into
the island maybe ten-15 ft? Clouds of fish. There is also an underwater park. Someone was yelling
"baracuda", and one of our friends that went with me back out there, wasn't a great swimmer.. and she
kinda freaked and got a little wave that choked her, we and three other swimmers hid in the crevice until
it left. It is freaking beautiful. She lost her watch, I dove down and retrieved it in about 8', and when I came up,
I found out I had brushed against some fire coral... with my inner upper thigh. Burns like heck.

http://www.tropicalsnorkeling.com/snorkeling-trunk-bay.html
Loved this place. See the island? At the narrowest point, there was a gap in the rock, it went up into
the island maybe ten-15 ft? Clouds of fish. There is also an underwater park. Someone was yelling
"baracuda", and one of our friends that went with me back out there, wasn't a great swimmer.. and she
kinda freaked and got a little wave that choked her, we and three other swimmers hid in the crevice until
it left. It is freaking beautiful. She lost her watch, I dove down and retrieved it in about 8', and when I came up,
I found out I had brushed against some fire coral... with my inner upper thigh. Burns like heck.

LOL! You don't have to hide from barracudas. They are harmless but look very fierce. I had my kids and I swimming with barracudas further around the bend from Trunk Bay (which you have pictured). I came back about 20 years later to St. John and swam with the largest barracuda I have ever seen either in person or on film. I think one of them grew up.
http://www.leisurepro.com/blog/scuba-guides/debunking-myths-barracuda/#
-
I think you got confused, somebody was just singing some Heart and you guys took it the wrong way.
-
http://www.tropicalsnorkeling.com/snorkeling-trunk-bay.html
Loved this place. See the island? At the narrowest point, there was a gap in the rock, it went up into
the island maybe ten-15 ft? Clouds of fish. There is also an underwater park. Someone was yelling
"baracuda", and one of our friends that went with me back out there, wasn't a great swimmer.. and she
kinda freaked and got a little wave that choked her, we and three other swimmers hid in the crevice until
it left. It is freaking beautiful. She lost her watch, I dove down and retrieved it in about 8', and when I came up,
I found out I had brushed against some fire coral... with my inner upper thigh. Burns like heck.

LOL! You don't have to hide from barracudas. They are harmless but look very fierce. I had my kids and I swimming with barracudas further around the bend from Trunk Bay (which you have pictured). I came back about 20 years later to St. John and swam with the largest barracuda I have ever seen either in person or on film. I think one of them grew up.
http://www.leisurepro.com/blog/scuba-guides/debunking-myths-barracuda/#
LOL! You don't have to hide from barracudas. They are harmless but look very fierce. I had my kids and I swimming with barracudas further around the bend from Trunk Bay (which you have pictured). I came back about 20 years later to St. John and swam with the largest barracuda I have ever seen either in person or on film. I think one of them grew up.
http://www.leisurepro.com/blog/scuba-guides/debunking-myths-barracuda/#
Been there. Love St. John.
-
http://www.tropicalsnorkeling.com/snorkeling-trunk-bay.html
Loved this place. See the island? At the narrowest point, there was a gap in the rock, it went up into
the island maybe ten-15 ft? Clouds of fish. There is also an underwater park. Someone was yelling
"baracuda", and one of our friends that went with me back out there, wasn't a great swimmer.. and she
kinda freaked and got a little wave that choked her, we and three other swimmers hid in the crevice until
it left. It is freaking beautiful. She lost her watch, I dove down and retrieved it in about 8', and when I came up,
I found out I had brushed against some fire coral... with my inner upper thigh. Burns like heck.

LOL! You don't have to hide from barracudas. They are harmless but look very fierce. I had my kids and I swimming with barracudas further around the bend from Trunk Bay (which you have pictured). I came back about 20 years later to St. John and swam with the largest barracuda I have ever seen either in person or on film. I think one of them grew up.
http://www.leisurepro.com/blog/scuba-guides/debunking-myths-barracuda/#
LOL! You don't have to hide from barracudas. They are harmless but look very fierce. I had my kids and I swimming with barracudas further around the bend from Trunk Bay (which you have pictured). I came back about 20 years later to St. John and swam with the largest barracuda I have ever seen either in person or on film. I think one of them grew up.
http://www.leisurepro.com/blog/scuba-guides/debunking-myths-barracuda/#
Thats what billionaires do.....swim with barracudas.....everyday too
My Cuda would have a hemi
-
LOL! You don't have to hide from barracudas. They are harmless but look very fierce. I had my kids and I swimming with barracudas further around the bend from Trunk Bay (which you have pictured). I came back about 20 years later to St. John and swam with the largest barracuda I have ever seen either in person or on film. I think one of them grew up.
http://www.leisurepro.com/blog/scuba-guides/debunking-myths-barracuda/#
Thats what billionaires do.....swim with barracudas.....everyday too
My Cuda would have a hemi
-
Id fire everyone and wouldn't hire a single fucking soul from Ohio just so Gipper would shut the hell up
-
I'd put Bernie and Hanford in charge. Then the only words I would need to speak "Pizza and hookers on me tonight"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



