Skip to content

we may be stuck with Kessler for better or worse...

The Browns Board
26 15 1.3k
  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #2

    fuck that whore

    i mean unless she wants to suck all of are dicks who fucking cares

  • T Taco918 wrote on last edited by
    #3

  • sydS syd

    fuck that whore

    i mean unless she wants to suck all of are dicks who fucking cares

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @syd said:

    fuck that whore

    i mean unless she wants to suck all of are dicks who fucking cares

    obviously that's not on the table "BUT", having a QB on the team who's smoking hot wife is seen on national tv from time time....that can't hurt our image right?

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Syd has officially joined Diehard and Ghoolie's list of absolute nut jobs that post here.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic
    #6

    An eastern european with pouty lips? All well and good until the day you realize the only thing she likes using them for is opening them up to bitch at you or the one's between her legs are half way to her knees from popping out future serial killers.

    Show me a good looking woman and i'll show you a guy that's tired of fucking her.

    Run cody, run!!!!

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Some enlightened posters here.

  • jiggins7919J jiggins7919 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    She's seriously smoking. Good lord.

    Anybody else kind of sad that we didn't get to see Cody play last week? I kind of wanted to see him in the cold weather. It's extremely doubtful that our running game would've been as effective with Cody, as the defense wouldn't have to worry AT ALL about Cody running the ball, but still....RG III was awful. I don't want to hear "rusty". He was "awful". He has no touch, doesn't see the field, and he didn't complete one single pass that traveled over ten yards in the air. Think about that for a second.

  • She's seriously smoking. Good lord.

    Anybody else kind of sad that we didn't get to see Cody play last week? I kind of wanted to see him in the cold weather. It's extremely doubtful that our running game would've been as effective with Cody, as the defense wouldn't have to worry AT ALL about Cody running the ball, but still....RG III was awful. I don't want to hear "rusty". He was "awful". He has no touch, doesn't see the field, and he didn't complete one single pass that traveled over ten yards in the air. Think about that for a second.

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @jiggins7919 said:

    She's seriously smoking. Good lord.

    Anybody else kind of sad that we didn't get to see Cody play last week? I kind of wanted to see him in the cold weather. It's extremely doubtful that our running game would've been as effective with Cody, as the defense wouldn't have to worry AT ALL about Cody running the ball, but still....RG III was awful. I don't want to hear "rusty". He was "awful". He has no touch, doesn't see the field, and he didn't complete one single pass that traveled over ten yards in the air. Think about that for a second.

    A little bit but I do understand. RG3 was Hues Reclamation project.

    There's always a chance the Browns will win one game and if they do it under his protege it makes him look good.

    He lost his starting job due to injury and I suppose when that happens you come back after you've healed up.

    Would I rather see Kessler get some experience? Sure if the plans are to keep him around. All we have to lose is that first pick in the draft that somebody might pay bigger money for.

    WSS

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Stop talking about cody kesslers onfield play, its become irrelevant. She obviously didnt care he has trouble throwing the deep fly so why should we? Lets enjoy having the guy on our team with the hottest wife in the NFL

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Must be family money... cause Cody is not that good looking and 3rd rounders aren't that rich...

    @taco918 said:

    lmao...

  • gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I'm happy he's happy. A happy, settled player is much less likely to be out partying, much more likely to be getting the work-life balance right and much more likely to contribute to the team.

    He seems like a stand up guy, a great team mate, and a mediocre starting QB/excellent backup. I hope he's a brown for a long time, if only as a backup. Josh McKessler.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #13

    He's inline for the kessler fortune is he?

  • @syd said:

    fuck that whore

    i mean unless she wants to suck all of are dicks who fucking cares

    obviously that's not on the table "BUT", having a QB on the team who's smoking hot wife is seen on national tv from time time....that can't hurt our image right?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @clevfan4life said:

    obviously that's not on the table "BUT", having a QB on the team who's smoking hot wife is seen on national tv from time time....that can't hurt our image right?

    Been there, done that:

    heather-kozar-01.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    carmella_decesare.jpg

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #16

    Ya, Couch and Garcia married playmates. I think "starting NFL Quarterback" is a good opening line.

    Kess has been our best QB, by far, during this hot mess of a season.

    If I'm Hue, I'm giving Griffin one more chance to impress, and then I'm going to let Kess the start the last two.

    15420990_10209883610400521_3676916585337

  • @clevfan4life said:

    obviously that's not on the table "BUT", having a QB on the team who's smoking hot wife is seen on national tv from time time....that can't hurt our image right?

    Been there, done that:

    heather-kozar-01.jpg

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    Been there, done that:

    heather-kozar-01.jpg

    I would eat her ass after a hot steaming shit

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #18

    I fail to see what impact the nature of your prior bowel movement would have on that desire...

  • She's seriously smoking. Good lord.

    Anybody else kind of sad that we didn't get to see Cody play last week? I kind of wanted to see him in the cold weather. It's extremely doubtful that our running game would've been as effective with Cody, as the defense wouldn't have to worry AT ALL about Cody running the ball, but still....RG III was awful. I don't want to hear "rusty". He was "awful". He has no touch, doesn't see the field, and he didn't complete one single pass that traveled over ten yards in the air. Think about that for a second.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Anybody else kind of sad that we didn't get to see Cody play last week? I kind of wanted to see him in the cold weather.

    After 2 concussions but now cleared? Putting Cody on 2 frozen fields at home & now at Bills is the same risk as putting Cory on a punt return. BUT sure, now that this OL seems to have found some pass protection. We got to find out if Cody's accuracy continues with anymore protection to go downfield,Wind & Elements..I was ready for Cody last week after halftime. Wizard of Huejax better find a large oil can for RG Tin Man..

  • Ya, Couch and Garcia married playmates. I think "starting NFL Quarterback" is a good opening line.

    Kess has been our best QB, by far, during this hot mess of a season.

    If I'm Hue, I'm giving Griffin one more chance to impress, and then I'm going to let Kess the start the last two.

    15420990_10209883610400521_3676916585337

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #20

    Zombo said:

    Ya, Couch and Garcia married playmates. I think "starting NFL Quarterback" is a good opening line.

    Kess has been our best QB, by far, during this hot mess of a season.

    If I'm Hue, I'm giving Griffin one more chance to impress, and then I'm going to let Kess the start the last two.

    Only in case of R inGury 3 here. And I suspect for Hue. Explains why Kess was the backup Sunday... not mention our only other active QB.

    Kess has undeniably been the best. The questions that remain are about another QB.

  • Zombo said:

    Ya, Couch and Garcia married playmates. I think "starting NFL Quarterback" is a good opening line.

    Kess has been our best QB, by far, during this hot mess of a season.

    If I'm Hue, I'm giving Griffin one more chance to impress, and then I'm going to let Kess the start the last two.

    Only in case of R inGury 3 here. And I suspect for Hue. Explains why Kess was the backup Sunday... not mention our only other active QB.

    Kess has undeniably been the best. The questions that remain are about another QB.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @tour2ma said:

    Only in case of R inGury 3 here. And I suspect for Hue. Explains why Kess was the backup Sunday... not mention our only other active QB.

    Kess has undeniably been the best. The questions that remain are about another QB.

    I for one am pretty pleased by what I've seen of Kessler.. The only thing you can really knock him for is 'inexperience'.. RG3 looks lost in the sauce out there.. It's a shame really. Because Kessler really seems to handle "pitches" better. By that I mean play to the next play. I'm not calling him "the guy".. But.. I'd love to see more of him..