BS Detector
-
prediction: You will shortly be forced to uninstall it because your computer will become obnoxious every time you try to log in here. If they gave it a personality like siri or cortana it would literally ask you if you're sure you want to visit this treasure trove of internet bullshit called the browns board.
-
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bs-detector/dlcgkekjiopopabcifhebmphmfmdbjod?hl=en
Chrome (and other browsers) plugin that detects "fake" news. Categorized in different groups like "Rumor Mill", "Bias", "Conspiracy Theories", etc.
I've installed it. We'll see how often it lights up on the links that get posted here.
So it's going to give you an alert every time you post on the Browns Board?https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bs-detector/dlcgkekjiopopabcifhebmphmfmdbjod?hl=en
Chrome (and other browsers) plugin that detects "fake" news. Categorized in different groups like "Rumor Mill", "Bias", "Conspiracy Theories", etc.
I've installed it. We'll see how often it lights up on the links that get posted here.
-
It should warn you about CNN
-
A bullshit detector in Woody's office?
The jokes actually write themselves.
WSS
-
A bullshit detector in Woody's office?
The jokes actually write themselves.
WSS
A bullshit detector in Woody's office?
The jokes actually write themselves.
WSS
Ping ping ping
Fuck my phone just defcon 4 god dammit steve
-
I reckon it's a bullshit woodpecker detector -
Beep
Beep
Beep beep
BULLSHIT ALERT FROM WODDY!
Beep
Beep
Beep beep
-
Too bad examples are hard
-
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bs-detector/dlcgkekjiopopabcifhebmphmfmdbjod?hl=en
Chrome (and other browsers) plugin that detects "fake" news. Categorized in different groups like "Rumor Mill", "Bias", "Conspiracy Theories", etc.
I've installed it. We'll see how often it lights up on the links that get posted here.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bs-detector/dlcgkekjiopopabcifhebmphmfmdbjod?hl=en
Chrome (and other browsers) plugin that detects "fake" news. Categorized in different groups like "Rumor Mill", "Bias", "Conspiracy Theories", etc.
I've installed it. We'll see how often it lights up on the links that get posted here.
I'm going to assume that it is biased against conservative outlets. Can you tell me what it says about Breitbart versus say, Salon or HuffPo?
-
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bs-detector/dlcgkekjiopopabcifhebmphmfmdbjod?hl=en
Chrome (and other browsers) plugin that detects "fake" news. Categorized in different groups like "Rumor Mill", "Bias", "Conspiracy Theories", etc.
I've installed it. We'll see how often it lights up on the links that get posted here.
I'm going to assume that it is biased against conservative outlets. Can you tell me what it says about Breitbart versus say, Salon or HuffPo?
I'm going to assume that it is biased against conservative outlets. Can you tell me what it says about Breitbart versus say, Salon or HuffPo?
Well if it's a service of Google Chrome they might think twice about giving the Huffington Post who owns AOL a free ride.

WSS
-
It's a community extension. Anyone can put anything up there. Not a google product.
-
Woody, post some examples
-

-
It seems it got something right at lest, I guess

-
Chris, post an example of HuffPo vs Breitbart
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login