Graduation Time
-
Graduation Time for my daughter is here. Saturday, from Trinity University, San Antonio. So, after today I won't be around the board for a couple of weeks, unless I decide to pop onto a computer where I am staying, which I may.
For all of you Texass homies, I will be holding court for the next week at the Hyatt Wild Oak Ranch out by Sea World in SA. How's the weather down there. Better than the below zero we have here?
-
Well congratulations to her and enjoy your vacation.
And go to Amazon warehouse deals and pick up a nice tablet with WiFi for a great deal. I only buy new and in original box.
Got a 7" Samsung tab 4 for $92.
Just got a 10" iRULU tablet for $72 which I'm getting on line now, not as nice as my 10" Samsung tab 4 but didn't cost $300+ either.
Will make your trip so much more fun...like you never left home.

Well maybe better. mjp
-
Well, actually I do want to feel like I do leave home. I do not very often get on the computer when I am out traveling, but this may be a bit different. I am not traveling this time like I usually do.....running here and there and everywhere sightseeing. I may be pretty much staying put at the resort except for a day or two. I will have my kids there....so, my ineptness with technology could be give an bit of an aid.
-
Oh just curious only one of ten bowl games are in Texas might make a good side trip up Dallas way...
Goodyear Cotton Bowl (Jan. 2) Wisconsin vs. Western Michigan AT&T Stadium Arlington, TX 1 pm / ESPN
Or it's on TV.

.....just checked there are five scheduled bowl games in Texas this year, they are neat to go to and rarely completely sold out.
-
Oh just curious only one of ten bowl games are in Texas might make a good side trip up Dallas way...
Goodyear Cotton Bowl (Jan. 2) Wisconsin vs. Western Michigan AT&T Stadium Arlington, TX 1 pm / ESPN
Or it's on TV.

.....just checked there are five scheduled bowl games in Texas this year, they are neat to go to and rarely completely sold out.
Oh just curious only one of ten bowl games are in Texas might make a good side trip up Dallas way...
Goodyear Cotton Bowl (Jan. 2) Wisconsin vs. Western Michigan AT&T Stadium Arlington, TX 1 pm / ESPN
Or it's on TV.

.....just checked there are five scheduled bowl games in Texas this year, they are neat to go to and rarely completely sold out.
The Alamo Bowl in San Antonio was played last night. I left SA yesterday afternoon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login