PFF's Top 10 College QB's in 2016
-
With the coming draft, I felt this would be a timely thread.
You will be surprised at who's number 1.
-
-
With the coming draft, I felt this would be a timely thread.
You will be surprised at who's number 1.
With the coming draft, I felt this would be a timely thread.
You will be surprised at who's number 1.
Bigger surprise in my eyes? Kizer not on the list...
Do have to say that "For the second consecutive season, he led the nation in passer rating under pressure..." does seem to be a quality we'd value in a QB...
CD, prepare thyself for the rath of the Gipper...
-
Gip knows I'm a Trubisky homer.
For the record, if we don't take Mitch then I certainly hope its Garrett.
-
Gip knows I'm a Trubisky homer.
For the record, if we don't take Mitch then I certainly hope its Garrett.
Gip knows I'm a Trubisky homer.
And you think that will save you?

-
Not a chance!!
-
Gip knows I'm a Trubisky homer.
For the record, if we don't take Mitch then I certainly hope its Garrett.
Gip knows I'm a Trubisky homer.
For the record, if we don't take Mitch then I certainly hope its Garrett.
LOL! And for the record if it's not Garrett, I hope it's Allen.

-
With the coming draft, I felt this would be a timely thread.
You will be surprised at who's number 1.
Bigger surprise in my eyes? Kizer not on the list...
Do have to say that "For the second consecutive season, he led the nation in passer rating under pressure..." does seem to be a quality we'd value in a QB...
CD, prepare thyself for the rath of the Gipper...
Bigger surprise in my eyes? Kizer not on the list...
Do have to say that "For the second consecutive season, he led the nation in passer rating under pressure..." does seem to be a quality we'd value in a QB...
Knowing the league jumped on QB's from Pro Style Offenses last seasons draft..Kizer has got to be in top 5 this season. Size & Arm of a sneaky Sieman?
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login