Happy Birthday to me !
-
Today, I turned 34. That's because when I turned 50, I started counting backwards, since
I figured out that if I was going to be pretty frail and helpless, I may as well be 1 yr old instead of
100.
So, with that in mind, today would be a GREAT DAY for the Browns to win their first game !
I predict Joe Thomas catches a TD pass in the red zone, RGIII does okay, but gets dinged up
and Kessler has to come in, and he goes haywire and throws for 3 TD's, a qb rating of 237,
both running backs score a TD, the new RB crashed in for one. The defense doesn't allow a TD
until the final qtr, and the Browns win 45-10.
Fact is stranger than true !
-
-
-
happy birthday cal!
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cal!!! (other than the Browns vs Bills game)
Mike
-
Happy Birthday cal.
-
-
Happy B-Day young man!
-
Thanks !!!
-
-
Happy Birthday Cal!!! And many healthy and blessed more!!!
-
Happy Birthday! And for your gift, have a lifetime subscription to Slate, and an award in their annual honours, 'calfox progressive person of the year'
-
Thanks again ! (wait...progressive person...)
dammit.

-
-
Thanks ! Sorry my birthday didn't get us a win. But I 100 percent guarantee a win tomorrow over
the Chargers. One of my guarantees is a-goin to work.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
