Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Barber Shop Talk
  3. Stepping up with the times

Stepping up with the times

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Barber Shop Talk
12 Posts 4 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • One Post One PostO
    • 4k Posts
    • 284 Reputation
    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Got a smartphone yesterday as my boss told me I needed one to receive e mails even when I'm not in the office. So I got one and logged in the Browns board.

    Why can't a guy check his e mail a couple of times a day at work then when he gets home? Just fucking call me.

    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
    mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • gftChris gftChrisG
      • 13k Posts
      • 428 Reputation
      gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I thought you work at a BK? What kind of emails do you get?!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • gftChris gftChrisG
        • 13k Posts
        • 428 Reputation
        gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Shit me. People seriously need to chill the fuck out. And someone who threatens to kill herself if the customer doesn't drop the complaint is someone you don't need working there. Sack her. Your country, you can probably do that without even a good reason, let alone if you have one. Just tell everyone she's gay.

        One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • One Post One PostO
          • 4k Posts
          • 284 Reputation
          One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by One Post
          #4

          Ya Chris running a bk is no joke. Drive thru times, waste, labor hrs available, guest trac, meetings, over short, p and l...etc

          https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • gftChrisG gftChris

            Shit me. People seriously need to chill the fuck out. And someone who threatens to kill herself if the customer doesn't drop the complaint is someone you don't need working there. Sack her. Your country, you can probably do that without even a good reason, let alone if you have one. Just tell everyone she's gay.

            One Post One PostO
            • 4k Posts
            • 284 Reputation
            One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @gftchris said:

            Shit me. People seriously need to chill the fuck out. And someone who threatens to kill herself if the customer doesn't drop the complaint is someone you don't need working there. Sack her. Your country, you can probably do that without even a good reason, let alone if you have one. Just tell everyone she's gay.

            Ya it's a big deal thing is it was her second complaint on her for the day. I'll keep you informed on what happens. There's no real names mentioned here so I can talk about it.
            https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              STFU and get my fries....

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • One Post One PostO
                • 4k Posts
                • 284 Reputation
                One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                #7

                You guys are too much...really.

                https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                  • 28k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Just kidding around, same as you do.

                  "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                  One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                    • 28k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    "Get stoned, stay happy and have a good time." - Janis Joplin

                    15420834_10154540419740845_6210514274666
                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                      Just kidding around, same as you do.

                      One Post One PostO
                      • 4k Posts
                      • 284 Reputation
                      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @diehardbrownsfan said:

                      Just kidding around, same as you do.

                      Oh I know. I deleted my post about the shift manager because it's still in the works. I'll post when it finally happens. HR is freaking out. Lol
                      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • One PostO One Post

                        Got a smartphone yesterday as my boss told me I needed one to receive e mails even when I'm not in the office. So I got one and logged in the Browns board.

                        Why can't a guy check his e mail a couple of times a day at work then when he gets home? Just fucking call me.

                        mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                        • 18k Posts
                        • 4k Reputation
                        mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        "One said:

                        Got a smartphone yesterday as my boss told me I needed one to receive e mails even when I'm not in the office. So I got one and logged in the Browns board.

                        Why can't a guy check his e mail a couple of times a day at work then when he gets home? Just fucking call me.

                        Well for sure you're over 30-35 and 100% sure you're over teen or twenty something, they can't live without being connected to the cyberspace. 😆

                        Meanwhile most of these kids don't know what they're missing in real life.

                        GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                        One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • mjp28M mjp28

                          "One said:

                          Got a smartphone yesterday as my boss told me I needed one to receive e mails even when I'm not in the office. So I got one and logged in the Browns board.

                          Why can't a guy check his e mail a couple of times a day at work then when he gets home? Just fucking call me.

                          Well for sure you're over 30-35 and 100% sure you're over teen or twenty something, they can't live without being connected to the cyberspace. 😆

                          Meanwhile most of these kids don't know what they're missing in real life.

                          One Post One PostO
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 284 Reputation
                          One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by One Post
                          #12

                          @mjp28 said:

                          Well for sure you're over 30-35 and 100% sure you're over teen or twenty something, they can't live without being connected to the cyberspace. 😆

                          Meanwhile most of these kids don't know what they're missing in real life.

                          I agree. My wife on the other hand likes Internet 24/7 as for me I have Internet at home and free wifi at work so my bill stays at $30 a month. But I'm paying for Internet at home and with my wife's cell bill I'm perfectly content with the not having Internet all the time. Paying for my phones Internet would be a waste of money.
                          https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate