Joe Thomas selected to his 10th consecutive Pro Bowl
-
Congrats Joe Thomas!! Gumby"73" A Decade recap celebration of my favorite NFL Player...Joe Thomas was 1st Team Big Ten in 05 & 06. Outland Award also in 06. Phil Savage drafted JT at #3 in 07 Draft.(the fishing with dad was better than the NFL hand shakes) Yep, JT made 1st team Pro Bowl his 1st Season but in 08 was the only season JT was a 2nd Team Pro Bowler(enter Boooo Here) from 09-2016 all 1st Team Pro Bowler at LT.. It's Browns Football on Sundays.. but Thank You Lord theirs a Joe Thomas out there at LT on Sunday's

-
Still a VERY good left tackle.
Never a road grading run blocker...but one of the best pass blockers the Browns have ever had. Great guy. Great team mate. (and he never stick whipped a child)
It's about time to draft his replacement to play RT until it's time to take over.
-
How the hell does Ben Roethlisberger make the Pro Bowl this year? Amari Cooper too.
Luke Kuechly made the Pro Bowl only playing a few games. Interesting.
-
Joe will play forever...
He actually seemed to have slowed down a beat vs. Cinci. His kick drop did not have the same snap in it.
Vs. BUF he was back to the Joe I saw all last year. He was a kick-step deep before anyone on either Line had moved. Live I was expecting flags for false starts that never came.
I'm guessing he was nursing something in the Bengals game.
-
How the hell does Ben Roethlisberger make the Pro Bowl this year? Amari Cooper too.
Luke Kuechly made the Pro Bowl only playing a few games. Interesting.
How the hell does Ben Roethlisberger make the Pro Bowl this year? Amari Cooper too.
Luke Kuechly made the Pro Bowl only playing a few games. Interesting.
Ben is one of the best to ever play the game.
-
How the hell does Ben Roethlisberger make the Pro Bowl this year? Amari Cooper too.
Luke Kuechly made the Pro Bowl only playing a few games. Interesting.
The rapist is pretty popular for his bug on windshield imitation.How the hell does Ben Roethlisberger make the Pro Bowl this year? Amari Cooper too.
Luke Kuechly made the Pro Bowl only playing a few games. Interesting.
-
-
Thomas assuming he plays for 3-4 more years should seriously be considered the GOAT at the Left Tackle position. What he's doing at the position and how good he keeps playing is honestly unprecedented.
-
And they are going to play Dodgeball. Hmmm, if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.
-
JT must be getting to the point in his career where he's thinking about life after football.
He's recently become a partner in a restaurant (Mission BBQ) that has locations in Canton & Parma.
They have a military oriented theme, with very good food.
-
Joe is a great player, unfortunately the Browns are still 0-14 but if we add in last year we are 3-27.
-
Pro bowl means shit.
-
Pro bowl means shit.
Pro bowl means I gotta have it love it means the world to me
woo hoo have a drink on me
-
Joe Thomas rocks. I hope he wants to stay with the Browns. And he is part owner of Mission BBQ?
We're taking our friends staying with us then, from NC, there right after Christmas. Canton Mike speaks
very highly of it.
-
The Golden Boyz were talking about JT today. Goldhammer was trying to question his position as an all time great Brown because he has never been to the playoffs. He also said something about how Orlando Pace played in a Superbowl.
I understand that Goldhammer is a malignant narcissist who has made a living off of trolling Browns fans, but this one is just too obvious. How the hell is it Joe's fault that the Browns have spent his entire career looking for a viable QB? I guess a guy who didn't earn his job on his own merit would be the type of guy to confuse football with golf.
-
The Golden Boyz were talking about JT today. Goldhammer was trying to question his position as an all time great Brown because he has never been to the playoffs. He also said something about how Orlando Pace played in a Superbowl.
I understand that Goldhammer is a malignant narcissist who has made a living off of trolling Browns fans, but this one is just too obvious. How the hell is it Joe's fault that the Browns have spent his entire career looking for a viable QB? I guess a guy who didn't earn his job on his own merit would be the type of guy to confuse football with golf.
The Golden Boyz were talking about JT today. Goldhammer was trying to question his position as an all time great Brown because he has never been to the playoffs. He also said something about how Orlando Pace played in a Superbowl.
I understand that Goldhammer is a malignant narcissist who has made a living off of trolling Browns fans, but this one is just too obvious. How the hell is it Joe's fault that the Browns have spent his entire career looking for a viable QB? I guess a guy who didn't earn his job on his own merit would be the type of guy to confuse football with golf.
I agree Thomas is an all-time Brown. What I don't understand is why he hasn't asked to be traded behind the scenes. I guess I kinda question why a professional athlete who is competitive would resign himself to being a perennial loser when he could go to a team with a chance of winning. It just seems odd.
-
The Golden Boyz were talking about JT today. Goldhammer was trying to question his position as an all time great Brown because he has never been to the playoffs. He also said something about how Orlando Pace played in a Superbowl.
I understand that Goldhammer is a malignant narcissist who has made a living off of trolling Browns fans, but this one is just too obvious. How the hell is it Joe's fault that the Browns have spent his entire career looking for a viable QB? I guess a guy who didn't earn his job on his own merit would be the type of guy to confuse football with golf.
I agree Thomas is an all-time Brown. What I don't understand is why he hasn't asked to be traded behind the scenes. I guess I kinda question why a professional athlete who is competitive would resign himself to being a perennial loser when he could go to a team with a chance of winning. It just seems odd.
I agree Thomas is an all-time Brown. What I don't understand is why he hasn't asked to be traded behind the scenes. I guess I kinda question why a professional athlete who is competitive would resign himself to being a perennial loser when he could go to a team with a chance of winning. It just seems odd.
odd how ? and who are to question someone's character
-
The Golden Boyz were talking about JT today. Goldhammer was trying to question his position as an all time great Brown because he has never been to the playoffs. He also said something about how Orlando Pace played in a Superbowl.
I understand that Goldhammer is a malignant narcissist who has made a living off of trolling Browns fans, but this one is just too obvious. How the hell is it Joe's fault that the Browns have spent his entire career looking for a viable QB? I guess a guy who didn't earn his job on his own merit would be the type of guy to confuse football with golf.
I agree Thomas is an all-time Brown. What I don't understand is why he hasn't asked to be traded behind the scenes. I guess I kinda question why a professional athlete who is competitive would resign himself to being a perennial loser when he could go to a team with a chance of winning. It just seems odd.
I agree Thomas is an all-time Brown. What I don't understand is why he hasn't asked to be traded behind the scenes. I guess I kinda question why a professional athlete who is competitive would resign himself to being a perennial loser when he could go to a team with a chance of winning. It just seems odd.
You know, I've often questioned the so-called "will to win" when it comes to a lot of guys in professional sports in general. It's easy to have that passion and what not when you are in high school and even college because it's not about the money. But seriously, think about it-Joe Thomas is loved (rightly) by us here in Cleveland. The guy is on pace to make well over $100 million dollars in this professional career. The guy gets to take less of a beating and have more time off to golf in FL or w/e the fuck he wants to do. All the while by not being a dude who demands a trade looks awesome to everyone.
That's not a bad gig if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, I don't think the guy is not a competitor. I just think that "competition" aspect changes a lot when it becomes your profession and livelihood.
-
Certainly will by your tenth season...
But you can see that Joe's "inner kid" is alive and well in most interviews. I am sure that kid still loves the game. There's also no doubt in my mind that he is justifiably proud of his effort/performance week in and out. No better evidence of either than his start streak during which we know he has played thru both injury and pain.
That kind of personal make-up can sustain a player through a lot of team-level, hard times.
-
Certainly will by your tenth season...
But you can see that Joe's "inner kid" is alive and well in most interviews. I am sure that kid still loves the game. There's also no doubt in my mind that he is justifiably proud of his effort/performance week in and out. No better evidence of either than his start streak during which we know he has played thru both injury and pain.
That kind of personal make-up can sustain a player through a lot of team-level, hard times.
Certainly will by your tenth season...
But you can see that Joe's "inner kid" is alive and well in most interviews. I am sure that kid still loves the game. There's also no doubt in my mind that he is justifiably proud of his effort/performance week in and out. No better evidence of either than his start streak during which we know he has played thru both injury and pain.
That kind of personal make-up can sustain a player through a lot of team-level, hard times.
Oh, about 2000 some odd years ago they would have called him Peter.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login